Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (71829 Views)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by CodeTemplar: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
SAD.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by airminem(f): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Rest in peace, you died a True Nigerian
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by farem: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Timbers:
What stray bullet he was killed in his compound

...by you, right? Since you are so sure of it and sounding like a witness. If you're not, you ought to give evidence to the contrary how it happened not just the shallow line you gave.

What a lost talent to this nation
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Do you know him particularly?
Timbers:
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by MENELIIK: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Timbers:

That is how they have been spreading fake news including the Punch Newspapers
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Dubetex96(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
young talented soul wasted just because here in my country my president doesn't have regard for human life. his lieutenants also failed to understand that protest is one of the beacon of democracy.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
The police stop using live amo in protests and certain other situations. They have lost their training and disregarded procedures. undecided
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ivolt: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Some payed agents are saying no one was killed

Dreambeat:
And some paid political jobbers and miscreants paid by politicians have trooped to Nairaland trying to change the narrative.I hope they can now see the evidence they asked for.Na God go judge all of una.RIP hero

See this illiterates. No single person was killed in the Lekki "massacre". No one denies that some people have died since the mob action started.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Realtalk20: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol... You are just one attention seeking nuis.ance... Yoruba don't attach themselves by force to anyone.

grin

But you do!! Always claiming we (Edo indigenes) are related to your cursed tribe

No be so? Sango kill you and your generation there
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Wiseoldman: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
He was stabbed in the neck by civilians (so-called thugs) like you and me, tat were trying to loot his house!!!

This man was not protesting, he was hunkered down in his house with family!

Humans are the enemies of humans

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ModestGal(f): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Rip
Oldnews
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Betty101: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Some payed agents are saying no one was killed
Abeg ignore those bastard .They will surely have their own pound of flesh with the police & their brutality one day .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
guy nigeria killed u

hope u r seeing this from a spiritual view
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Wiseoldman: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
farem:

...by you, right? Since you are so sure of it and sounding like a witness. If you're not, you ought to give evidence to the contrary how it happened not just the shallow line you gave.

The young man was stabbed in the neck by thugs that took over the police barrack near where he lived.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by TegoVisuals(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
RIP Hero
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Openbusiness: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Sad sad
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by patani(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Enigma001: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by 27Pushing30: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
If police shoot hoodlum - problem
If police shoot into the air to disperse - Problem

Police don enter one chance
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by princechina(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
it's high time our southern brothers wake up from sleep. We are fighting the wrong enemies.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by horlanrewaju11(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Betty101: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

See this illiterates. No single person was killed in the Lekki "massacre". No one denies that some people have died since the mob action started.
Oga please shut that hole in your mouth .Even if you are paid to defend or do a PR for them, does not mean you should be a slowpoke .& a pain in the ass? What kind of human being are you ?A monster without any soul ?You are a heartless human being .Death comes to us all ..and when your time comes, not even a fly will acknowledge your demise in the hand of this very system that you are defending.
People will say no one was killed & defend police & the politicians . As you have continued to deny the death of these young Nigerians ,so will people deny your death when that time comes .Whatever goes around comes around .Keep feasting & getting paid in the misfortune of others .Idiot .
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by YaksonFCA(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by MENELIIK: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

But you do!! Always claiming we (Edo indigenes) are related to your cursed tribe

Everybody self dey claim, but then, work on your manners
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Now I know why we'll never conquer Boko Haram - it's because their lives have more value than the average citizen's.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nmezor(f): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Rip Oke
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Edeyoung: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Drabeey:
At this stage, let's imagine I am the President of Nigeria.

I will...

1. Address the nation with the other 2,3 and 4th Nigeria citizens standing behind me while I say...

"Fellow Nigerians, esp Nigerian youths, it is with great regrets and sudden sense of call to responsibilities that we stand before you today. Not only as the leaders of this nation but also as fathers who understands the plights of their children... "

" We kneel before you today (they all go on their kneels) not to ask for forgiveness but to ask that you all calm down and allow us listen to your demands. The loggerheads are uncalled for. I blame out part for allowing your peaceful protest degenerate to this extent. Please cease your vexation and let's see to how we can make a round table discussion to MOVE OUR COUNTRY FORWARD.

2. I Mohammadu Buhari (parody) have ordered the closure of all police stations and colleges.
I have ordered the IG to summon all Nigeria Police personnel to a 2weeks intensive education on modern policing. They are also to undergo psychiatry tests and I have also ordered an independent televised coverage of the whole process.

To this effect, I have ordered the leadership of Nigerian Army and Civil Defense to maintain peace and order in our country.

We are determined to put a full stop to police brutality. Not only that, we have set up a panel to discipline all erring police personnel. I assure you they will all be brought to book.
More however is that any officer who fail to report for this process shall be tried and whereabouts leaked to the public. I assure you that we are about to see the new face of police services to the public.

We understand how promising your future looks. We are ready to work with your leadership to bring out the best of you.

I hereby implore you to show us how democratic you all are by selecting leaders to represent your interest.

3. I lieu to the above statement, we will support your leadership to organise a national conference meeting where every of your demands be tendered and scrutinised. I assure you that we shall not influence this process and will work with them to grant every of your demands

I implore you to understand why we need to cease been at loggerheads for the benefit of our dear nation.

Fellow Nigerians, the last few weeks have been bloody and I pray we never experience these sad occurrences again in Nigeria.....

Meanwhile I woke up to see I had only been dreaming. Then I asked myself when I woke up...

HOW WILL NIGERIA YOUTHS CONDUCT A CREDIBLE ELECTION/SELECTION OF REPRESENTATIVES?

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED NASS ELECTIONS?

Meanwhile Nigerian youths, we need to RE-STRATEGIZE .

PLEASE SHARE AS RECIEVED.

We need more hands in abuja, to pressure them... To do their worst or attend to our demands

We are not going back to corruption after this fight, not after d lekki massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Some word we twitt are realy powerful. Rip to the dead

So painful. Such a uselessCkuntry called Nigeria

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
The brother said he wasn't shot by the police rather he was stabbed by hoodlums who invaded where they leave(a barrack or so). The brother narrated the whole incident on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ferking(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
hmmnn so many things has happened in this country.i pray God help his soul and still bless him with long life and good fortune in his next life
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Alexis11: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

Any Yoruba that tries to claim Edo is deluded. Most Yorubas will rather associate themselves with Jigawa rather than Edo.

Although I understand you are pained for not being a Yoruba boy. I pray you get healing. cool
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by authority2006(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Dreambeat:
And some paid political jobbers and miscreants paid by politicians have trooped to Nairaland trying to change the narrative.I hope they can now see the evidence they asked for.Na God go judge all of una.RIP hero

You still don't see the reason why this madness needs to stop now? The rampaging youth attacked the police station, was that necessary? If they hadn't done that, would police fire the bullets? The earlier you call those miscreants to order, the earlier we stop recording needless deaths

BiggyB242:
The brother said he wasn't shot by police rather he was stabbed by hoodlums who invaded where they leave. The brother narrated the whole incident on twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.