Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (71830 Views)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by slimanyd: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Some payed agents are saying no one was killed

You will soon see them called this a lie and asking for video as usual.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by MENELIIK: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
Oga please shut that hole in your mouth .Even if you are paid to defend or do a PR for them, does not mean you should be a slowpoke .& a pain in the ass? What kind of human being are you ?A monster without any soul ?you are a heartless human being .Death comes to us all ..but when you time comes not even a fly will know you have died .People will say no one was killed and people are those lying against the police or the govt.As you have continued to deny the death of these young Nigerians ,so will they deny your death when that time comes .Whatvgoes around comes around

Counter the claim that somebody died at Lekki, the governor went ;ive to confirm that as at the time of his press conference yesterday nobody has died and the chief rumour machine (Punch Newspaper) reported 49 casualties as of yesterday morning. It is now clear that you people envy Yoruba land so much that you want to destroy it by all means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ivolt: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
Oga please shut that hole in your mouth .Even if you are paid to defend or do a PR for them, does not mean you should be a slowpoke .& a pain in the ass? What kind of human being are you ?A monster without any soul ?you are a heartless human being .Death comes to us all ..but when you time comes not even a fly will know you have died .
You are too dull to reason with.
This particular death has nothing to do with the Lekki shootings.
Many thugs have been shot while attempting to burn police stations.
Shame on you for equating the death of this guy with those of criminals, robbers and rapists
for political reasons.
May you be lumped in with the worst of the society.

People will say no one was killed and people are those lying against the police or the govt.As you have continued to deny the death of these young Nigerians ,so will they deny your death when that time comes .Whatvgoes around comes around
As you continue to wish fake death on people who are still alive, may the real death return to you.

BTW, here is one of your dead Lekki victim.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by authority2006(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Timbers:
What stray bullet he was killed in his compound

They said that hoodlums stabbed him in their house when it was invaded. It makes sense more than bullshiit in that report
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Commentor: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
big7:

Which rubbish statement... You northerners are just here trying to instigate discord in the south.. The police shot him and dragged him.. Even those who came to sympertize with his mom were mostly yorubas.. So shove those your narration up your ass you northern urchins... The south is wiser now.. We won't fall for this cheap propaganda

Don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by CSTRR: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

They said that hoodlums stabbed him in their house when it was invaded. It makes sense more than bullshiit in that report
Hoodlums paid by politicians.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by qeemus: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Edeyoung:

We need more hands in abuja, to pressure them... To do their worst or attend to our demands

We are not going back to corruption after this fight, not after d lekki massacre

[/s]

Enough of this protest madness. Everyone go home.
Nigerians are too stubborn and like to overdo things.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by SalamRushdie: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Timbers:

He was stabbed by Mushing thugs who invaded mushing police barracks

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Betty101: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

You are too dull to reason with.
This particular death has nothing to do with the Lekki shootings.

As you continue to wish fake death on people who are still alive, may the real death return to you.
shut ur crap ..Like I said it will visit you and nobody will acknowledge that you have herb taking by the our lawless security men ..sey you like to defend evil? It will be your companion for the rest of your miserable life .A terrible Nigerian you are .
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Kaylet: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:

No houses were burnt too.

Please let us stay safe.

God's protection is over us
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ChikezieU(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
you dey mind the idiots
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Commentor: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020
CSTRR:

Oh yes, Oke was a politician running for the office of the Lagos state governor.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by daddytime(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Shot dead abi stabbed to death in their house?

That's what I read as purportedly narrated by his younger brother.

Such painful loss of innocent young lives.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Commentor: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
Oga please shut that hole in your mouth .Even if you are paid to defend or do a PR for them, does not mean you should be a slowpoke .& a pain in the ass? What kind of human being are you ?A monster without any soul ?You are a heartless human being .Death comes to us all ..and when your time comes, not even a fly will acknowledge your demise in the hand of this very system that you are defending.
People will say no one was killed & defend police & the politicians . As you have continued to deny the death of these young Nigerians ,so will people deny your death when that time comes .Whatever goes around comes around .Keep feasting & getting paid in the misfortune of others .Idiot .

Shut your trap.

If you know of anyone killed at the Lekki toll Gate, I dare you to publish the name and picture of said victim.

See how he would avoid the simple task.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by lequama10: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Preshy01:
EndSARS: Youth Who Built Blood Donation App Killed By Stray Bullet

https://punchng.com/endsars-youth-who-built-blood-donation-app-killed-by-stray-bullet/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

https://mobile.twitter.com/O_Okee/status/1318898529428013057
Both punch and nairaland needs reformation, what will it take for this media people just to confirm news before spreading. This news have been debunked more than 4hours ago, please now are you happy Lagos is burning?
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Ologbojo2023: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Lekki toll gate.

is now l know u re lunatic and your soul belong to devil. How dare you .........l wish all your family and love one suffer and pains as you mock those protesters because of peanut you get from politicians. It shall not be well with ypu
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Commentor: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:

Who even takes a man who cannot spell paid seriously?
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by chimeziedickson: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Unbelievable.....RIP in peace...Nigeria will never be the same again
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by authority2006(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
CSTRR:

Are we still on this conspiracy theories? They are killing and beheading any police officer who is unfortunate to be caught, looting armory and sharing weapons among themselves. Paying ordinary people a visit in their homes is starting gradually. Good luck with your conspiracy theory
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by MrMurdah: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
He was not killed by a stray bullet.

He was stabbed in the neck when hoodlums gained entry into the police barracks in Oshodi.

He was killed protecting his mother.

His brother who was also stabbed,, survived to tell the true story.

Rest in Power Oke.

Strength and fortitude to loved ones.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by hakeem4(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Rip
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by expliciit: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Enough of this madness, The peoples anger should be directed towards the bad leaders not innocent people
RIP brother
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ivolt: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
shut ur crap ..Like I said it will visit you and nobody will acknowledge that you have herb taking by the our lawless security men ..sey you like to defend evil? It will be your companion for the rest of your miserable life .A terrible Nigerian you are .
It is a crime sharing country with dumb people. Reread my updated response. You may still be redeemable.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Edeyoung: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Enough of this protest madness. Everyone go home.
Nigerians are too stubborn and like to overdo things.

Lol, you sound like you're frustrated here, i thought you were trying to divide the soutg through ethnic line are you failing at it,

Aboki

Buharimustgo

I dont mind if my live goes in return

Take a trip to Southern nigeria

And come and see anger

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Dreambeat: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

You still don't see the reason why this madness needs to stop now? The rampaging youth attacked the police station, was that necessary? If they hadn't done that, would police fire the bullets? The earlier you call those miscreants to order, the earlier we stop recording needless deaths

I condemn in strong terms the attitude of hoodlums in destroying properties.The protest itself was badly managed by our highly and ever incompetent president. He ought to have been updating the public regularly on his efforts at stemming the tide of the crisis. He needed to speak LIVE to the public, show empathy and sensitivity in his speech. Alas, when we needed a leader to speak to us, to reassure us that everything would be fine, to tell us the efforts he was making to bring things under control peacefully, our president was no where to be found. This in itself left room for fake news online to fill the void created by the presidency's muteness. The result is what we have seen today all over the country.Its a shame!
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by fasho01(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
He wasn't killed by a stray bullet, but was stabbed on the neck by thugs who attacked he and his family at the police barracks. This was clarified by his you her brother who narrated the whole sad ordeal.

Very sad incident. Rest on brave and gallant Nigerian youth cry
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by unitysheart(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Timbers:

He lives inside the police barrack. No mind liars.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Epitectus(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is in a complete mess
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Omezif(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Who know what would favour or against him/her on next 6 hour to come, i thought no body.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Lukebryan2sure: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Didn't know she was crying
Until now as she turns to look at me
She said boy o'boy you bring tears to my eyes
I said what, she said
Boy o'boy you bring tears to my eyes
Bob Marley said
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
But little did he know that
Eventually the enemy
Will stand aside and look
While we slash and kill
Our own brothers
Knowing that already
They are the victims of the situation

Still licking wounds from brutality
Still licking wounds from humiliation
She said all these words and the
Wrinkles on her face became
Perfect trails for the tears and she said;

[Chorus: x3]
We are the victims everytime
We got double trouble everytime

She took me outside to the churchyard
Showed me graves on the ground
And she said;
There lies a man who fought for equality
There lies a boy who died in his struggle
Can all these heroes die in vain
While we slash and kill our own brothers
Knowing that already they are the
Victims of the situation

Still licking wounds from brutality
Still licking wounds from humiliation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.