Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (71826 Views)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by DropsMic(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Such a waste

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ecolime(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Fall out of Anarchy

RIP bro

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Pvin: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
RIP
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by dayleke: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
RIP
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by StagethemTVee: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
How true? There are reports that his brother said they were attacked at Makinde Police Barracks mafoluku by Thugs who Stabbed him

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by mrkings84(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
What he feared killed him

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Chukwutobi: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
We all need to see what killed him. Police didn’t kill him. The police that shot the gun was running for his life too to avoid being lynch.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Zenzu01(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
In saner countries, young chaps like this are celebrated not killed. later someone will wonder why we don't have developers willing to work in Nigeria.

rip hero

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by xynerise: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Lekki toll gate.

Will you keep quiet? Because none of your family member was among those killed. Fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by DontBullshitMe: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
I sympathize with his relatives and I wish him to rest in peace.

It must also be noted that his death was completely unconnected to the Lekki toll-gate incident.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Dlewisi: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Sad sad!
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Timbers:
What stray bullet he was killed in his compound
SMH for you people
even when you see the gunshot wound on the neck.

I keep saying this.
the greatest undoing of yoruba nation is their so called religion tolerance and politics

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Oh My God
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by GARRIYELLOW: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Chai.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
When thugs and hoodlums are determined to sack and destroy police station, you don't expect policemen to fold their hands and not shoot.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by ibkdan33: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
He was killed by hoodlums around oshodi. He didnt die in the lekki shooting.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Another source said he was stabbed to death by a thug. Let's get our news straight.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by gurunlocker: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
He wasn't killed by a stray bullet, he was stabbed by the thugs in the neck when the thugs raided the police barracks and attacked his mother and brother (The thugs were looting the barracks and set the station on fire)

https://twitter.com/DanielOE16/status/1319050250884173826?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by MRAKBEE(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
NGpatriot can you tell us if this is real or fake?
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Realtalk20: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Yoruba will look for who to blame for this and claim its not their thugs who set the station in fire

Any one who ever says we and them are the same , tu gha gbe ro omo, gbe ro igho

angry
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
watch them call it fake news
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Johnsinia(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
chai! Nigeria finally end him
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Sad.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
Yoruba will.look for who to nalme for this
they'll call it fake news just to please Tinubu
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by money121(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Richy4(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Even the gifted and talented ones who would have helped to build the nation and bring it to greater height are forced to leave the planet... sad

which way Nigeria.... which way to go
I love my father land.. o yeah!
I want to know.. yes I want to know..
which way Nigeria... is heading to.

Many years after independence..
We still find it hard to start...
How long shall we be patient till we reach the promise land?
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria won't die

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THIS SONG?
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Vulcan24(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
RIP and we are sorry for your loss dear mother

How does one explain this now
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by bewla(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
embarassed God why
Not God ask baba and bad governance
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Dangrace01: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Dreambeat:
And some paid political jobbers and miscreants paid by politicians have trooped to Nairaland trying to change the narrative.I hope they can now see the evidence they asked for.Na God go judge all of una

Imagine a mustafaa telling Yoruba nation what to do.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
IF YOU LISTEN TO RADIO STATIONS THIS MORNING the person die for stabbing injury not bullet injury AS THE BROTHER SPEAK UP__(((( I began to wonder why youth killing their self under protest WE MUST SEPARATE OUR SELF FROM THE YOUTH WHO SEEEEEE WEED AS BEST FOOD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.