Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (60834 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Kemistri4(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Asiwaju Tinubu is their target.
They had 2023 Presidential campaign in mind.

The handles posting the misinformation are IPOB members and they are putting the innocent fair minded Igbos in danger.

On WhatsApp, most of the comments against the Igbos were very vicious and this is the best time Igbo leaders speak and condemn Ipob before a reprisal.

Shut up joor.
Ur own Adeyinka Grandson the prominent igbophobic maniac who calls himself the leader of "Yoruba Youth Forum " gave th instructions for Lagos to be burnt and your brothers obeyed... cheering him on

Stop dragging others into your mess...

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kenplay:

So all of a sudden everything about the lekki toll gate becomes a lie right?
The people sanwo-olu visited in hospitals are cartoons right?
Sir, so far it has been more of lies and lies.

The Ipob supporters here on Nairaland were posting misinformation and targeting Asiwaju Tinubu.

I just received an audio file now where he told IPOB members to "burn down Everything in Lagos"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by FriendNG: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kenplay:

No he visited dead bodies.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by AlieninPH: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

I think some people have been receiving training for months on how to forment unrest
and incite mobs to violence.
Their plan seems to be working for now.

@ivolt you are very correct.
The genuine endsars protesters played into their hand. And this is the result.
But the foolish leaders of the endsars are still deceiving themselves that the hoodlums carrying out this attacks are genuine protesters, reacting to the Lekki shooting, which we are not even sure of the facts for now.
God will help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ThierryJay: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
In as much as I strongly condemn the unacceptable shooting of armless protesters by Govt soldiers at Lekki, I equally condemn the spread of fake news by emotional elements just to further incite violence against the Government and its establishments.

What then differentiates such protesters from the much vilified SARS in character?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
DJ Switch should be arrested asap
She already claiming that there is another fake account with her name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Commentor: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kenplay:

They were dead people right?

Have you ever heard of the word stampede?

Could they also not be victims of action by thugs just like the Oke guy who passed away?

If you are using Sanwo-olu as your yardstick, why not complete the statement by also narrating the same Sanwo-olu saying nobody died at Lekki toll plaza?

Or you actually want people to die?

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by GARRIYELLOW: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Government ban Twitter.

It will come to a time when Twitter will be the cause of millions of Nigerians death.

Bloggers and influencers are having a field day spreading lies all because they want traffic and more followers

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by nwakgr8: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
FÜÇK!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by kinkymax: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
may the fate of the fallen heroes befall you for trying to cover up the ills of the government. Amen
madam chill...everybody knows those protests were no longer peaceful...we told them..those yeyebrites that incite people to go all out to cause prob , whr r they nw..at some point, even falz and Aisha were calling on d protesters to retreat but it was already late by then..the protests shld av bn handled wt more wisdom not by violence..
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
God will help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Kemistri4(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aylife1010:
Nnamdi KANU boys have taken over Lagos. Truly, Lagos is a no man's land

No boy

Rather your Igbophobic leaders led by adeyinka grandson asked that Lagos should be burnt down...

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Openbusiness: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

First of all, you are the one pulling figures our from your ass.

On what authority do you declare 80% of the youths to be thugs?

Just a clear example of the rot in the Nigerian space.

Rational thinking takes the backseat.

Shame.
If you could see or read properly you would have noticed an "IF" in that sentence. But you can twist it anyhow you like that's your problem, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Aylife1010: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nnamdi KANU boys have finally captured Lagos state. Truly, Lagos state is a no man's land
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by ensamy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
DJ Switch, Falz , AY , Tiwa, Paul Okoye and all the celebrities that helped to fan this mayhem that has caused this rampaging hoodlums going about looting our sources of lively hood and shops and even led to the stabbing to death of our loved ones. They are as guilty as the soldiers and hoodlums too. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad They have all gone low into hidings shocked shocked we are now suffering the outcome. Make them come out ooo.. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
mascot87:
The speed and rate at which those pictures were spread online and the subsequent attack on infrastructures in Lagos yesterday calls for concerns. I have not doubt whatsoever and unapologetic at the same time that this is a coordinated attack on Lagos by yet to be unravelled forces. Spread fake news of people been killed in large numbers. In fact, they gave a specific figure of 78 people killed in the toll gate attack and they quickly tagged it "GENOCIDE". Next, key infrastructures were targeted and burnt down in Lagos all almost at the same time within 12 hours. Think about it. Some people are playing some script somewhere. Reasonable people rise and defend your country.
So the videos of soldiers that opened fire on protesters are what? Lord Jesus, for everyone who is trying hard to cover-up the ills of this government, may they receive in a thousand fold what they're trying to cover up. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by blacknp(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
I can't understand why some moderators are rushing to post unverified news on the homepage despite the volatile situation Lagosians find themselves which has lead to the loss of lives and livelihood, how else do you think you hand does not carry the blood of this man? Yesterday mayhem was largely fueled by fake news.
Fake news is prevalent, Nigeria prefers lies & hypocrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

Shut up joor.
Ur own Adeyinka Grandson the prominent igbophobic maniac who calls himself the leader of "Yoruba Youth Forum " gave th instructions for Lagos to be burnt and your brothers obeyed... cheering him on

Stop dragging others into your mess...

Please calm down.

Read all the comments of Igbo Ipob here on Nairaland.

Whoever you called can not even get 2 Yoruba here to be posting lies against Asiwaju Tinubu let alone burn Lagos.

It is not the Igbo race, it is Ipob Igbo group. Unfortunately if it results into a reprisal, it is the innocent who will suffer.

Fair minded Igbo leaders should start speaking up and against IPOB now.

The storm is gathering and we need peace.
Nobody deserves to be unjustly killed.
A lot of very inciting messages against Igbos are being sent around on WhatsApp.

I am not comfortable with the silence of Igbo leaders. They better speak up against IPOB now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by kinkymax: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Government ban Twitter.

It will come to a time when Twitter will be the cause of millions of Nigerians death.

Bloggers and influencers are having a field day spreading lies all becausethey want traffic and more followers
I tel u bro,,na fake news go kill this country...esp that useless twitter. Na so dem carry ppl wey die for accident change am say na soldiers kill them..I tire for d mumu wey dey dz country esp the ladies...na so so fake newssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Commentor: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
If you could see or read properly you would have noticed an "IF" in that sentence. But you can twist it anyhow you like that's your problem, not mine.

There is nothing to twist.

You seem to be anxious to make sure people died at the toll plaza.

Many say it never happened, but you want it to happen.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Commentor: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
So the videos of soldiers that opened fire on protesters are what? Lord Jesus, for everyone who is trying hard to cover-up the ills of this government, may they receive in a thousand fold what they're trying to cover up. Amen

Can you show us a video of soldiers shooting at protesters?

While you do so, just point at one person who was felled by a bullet.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Rilwayne001: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
u are mad. So the bullet wound on his neck is what? Thunder strike you and the owner of this platform trying to cover up the ills of this wicked govt #tueh

You're foolish. I'm not trying to cover any ills of the government, rather I'm trying to stop fools like you from fanning more violence from your room in Abakaliki for innocent people in Lagos to get killed by thugs like oke did.

So according to your dead-brain, his brother that was there was lying abi? Are you even aware that their house and properties were burnt to the ground by these thugs too? Of course you won't know this because you're so foolish and blind to see the bitter truth.

Nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Afamed: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

The fact that Oke was killed by thugs does not make the shooting at Lekki or the years of oppression suddenly right.

Let's guard against fake news. It does no one any good.
Keep your mouth sealed IPoB propagandist.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Snr1Anifowoshe(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
This country we all are quick to believe anything.
Some people are quick to believe it was stray bullet while some set are quick to believe the acclaimed brother's story.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by DenreleDave(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Nothing like peaceful protesters by now. Everyone in Lag and Abj, stay home so that the hoodlums can be caught red handed.
Why do you people like not to deh follow simple thing.

I dey my house since yesterday.. Bros
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by obama30: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stalwert:
Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State. Today at about 11 o'clock in the morning...

... the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house, The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing..

...this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom's 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door...

... they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own, my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom's room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck...
...but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was...

... rejected because "he was already dead" unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue...

...we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o'clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price...

...I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we're safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you...

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again " THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE"...

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!

https://twitter.com/DanielOE16/status/1319050250884173826?s=19

they even pay you to lie to your self
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Ginalex(f): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

Can you show us a video of soldiers shooting at protesters?

While you do so, just point at one person who was felled by a bullet.

Thanks.
I've said what I'll say. For you and everyone trying to cover-up the genocide, may the blood of those that died in fighting for a better Nigeria hunt you one by one and take away everything you hold dear.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by FundRaiserNg: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
So unfortunate that human lives were wasted these past few days.

For now, I have decided not to believe much of what I see on the internet.

With time, the truth, the real truth will surface.

Have you asked yourself?

* Who are sponsoring these thugs?
* Who benefits more from the mayhem being unleashed?
* How come the thugs are attacking protesters and innocent citizens?
* How come everyone in authority are disputing that people were killed, and where there are clear evidence of people get killed, they blame the thugs for the killing?
* Why will Oke family be quick to type this message on the social media? Will they be balanced mentally and emotionally, to have the time to engage in stories about the death of Oke?

My advice:

Please think well, before believing and concluding.

Wait for the truth, which will surface with time.

UK and international orgs have requested for proof of killings of innocent citizens. Let those with evidence send to them as proof, while we wait for the result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by kinkymax: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ginalex:
stop there,,d video I we both saw showed d soldiers shooting into d air,,,none of the soldiers captured in d video pointed d gun to d people there...however I'm not dismissing incidence of stray bullets in that scenario
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Positive13: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zoom the pics and you will see its a gun wound.I don't knw what went down but I pray that he finds rest with the creator.such a beautiful soul cry

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

They were dead people right?

Have you ever heard of the word stampede?

Could they also not be victims of action by thugs just like the Oke guy who passed away?

If you are using Sanwo-olu as your yardstick, why not complete the statement by also narrating the same Sanwo-olu saying nobody died at Lekki toll plaza?

Or you actually want people to die?
Are dead people kept in the hospitals?
So people I saw with bullet wounds were video games right?
How much were u paid to stand with darkness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / "AK47 & Bullets" SMS: How Would You Explain Your Innocence? / Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.