Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78597 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Aflix(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, did anybody die at the toll gate? Proof? Most of the pictures were either doctored or taken from other states/scenes.
Kai, zoneB...... simple questions requires simple answers!

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
onyxo76:
i thought pictures can be photoshopped, how do you photoshop videos? are they saying everything that happeed was stage managed?

The lengths they are going to suppress and sabotage people's demands for better governance rather than heeding is alarming.

Sexuality division, tribal division, water canons, military shootings, tear gas, everything...

Imagine all the efforts they are expending...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nchenches: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?

For those quoting me, if there were no casualties, then the people sanwo olu went to visit in the hospital are what? Casualties of stampade or what?
The truth is nothing can justify that shooting.. You removed cameras, switched off lights and thereafter there were shootings and even if no one died, there were casualties who landed in the hospital..
I wonder from which planet dj kotec was doing her life video from

Nigerians, especially in the south, are taking out the government vestiges of internal colonization of southern Nigeria by the Fulani.

Nigeria’s armed forces that are being used over the decades to protect the organs of this internal colonization can tell any lie - as it is used to - who is moved?

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Blackfriday: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

How stupid and foolish will you be, your kinds are part of the problem we face in this country and I'm sure you are no where near Lagos.

The people in the hospital that Sanwo olu went to visit are from where?, I was on live Instagram feed of dj switch @ 10pm, she was removing bullet from the leg of one of the victims, you will call that one Photoshop? Or God sent bullets from heaven to hit the protesters?

May you meet worst death than the Patriots we lost in this protest.

5 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by povicky1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nor be only photoshop. How about the one happening presently at ore in ondo state, where police has been shooting nonstop at protesters. Countless injured. And 2 confirmed death. I witness it live

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by mkdonald(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

Mr man fvck off my mentions..

Wicked people, all they want is destruction upon destruction so they can keep having orgasms.
Where is the Nigerian flag stained with blood you were busy sharing now? give identities of those you claimed got killed. Eniola Badmus and the many used for propaganda have all denied that they are alive .

DJ Switch and the Igbos posting those pictures and videos will explain to the whole world where they got theirs from.
Youre an old fool

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Yahyacovid19: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pecuman:
The profile that made this post was made October 20th and in that short time has spent 6 hrs spewing pro government crap and denying their atrocities.

This is part of the "Operation Crocodile smile", they copy the Chinese tactic popularly known as "50 cent army" to inundate social media with falsehoods and confuse people.

This is planned, this is the Nigerian government using false information tactics.

This right here is what is happening! They are following the China CCP 50 cents army model, 1kobo per pro govt post. Nigerians will pick all of their deceit apart.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
onyxo76:
manipulate a live feed too?
Enceladus:

Both of you are royally stupid. Saying rubbish with confidence. So you are saying they somehow infiltrated Instagrams server and they manage to doctor the videos before the video return trip to the many clients streaming it?

If they can manage to doctor such videos why is it that the vfx in our mainstream movies are still whack?
JAWBONE:

Oh so DJ Switch installed Adobe After Effects on her phone and edited the soldiers shooting into the instagram LIVE video that we all saw.

When this country wants to make progress, then it is not difficult to understand why it cannot
joelsteron:

go straight to the point Adobe CEO?
lexy2014:

So explain d aspects of d live videos that were photoshopped and those that weren't
When you’re all ready to learn, you people should let me know. This time around, you should all talk with courtesy and a lot of respect. Because we are all on a Faceless forum, una Dey always think say we be mate.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by GoodGovernance: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
IS THE MODERATOR SLEEPING??

This is fake news!

Moderator close this thread!

The attached old You Tube video headline was manipulated and has nothing to do with the army response to Lekki shooting.

The Army is yet to make any official response to Lekki shooting!!!

Seun,Is your website traffic much more

important than the security of Nigeria?

Nairaland is spreading fake news!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Layksaide(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
if gandollar can be photoshopped, even the technology used to video it was not known by a President, why won't they be using the same terminology again here.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Eryyy92: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, attack me all you want. But if you have evidence, check my post, there's a contact address attached, in Madridguy's post I quoted. Do the needful instead of attacking my person.

God bless you.
God punish you and your government employer

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Magnoliaa(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
wonder233:
People injured at various parts of the state by hoodlums.

Lmaooo. Did Sanwo-Olu say he was visiting people hoodlums attacked?? Think now!

Various parts of ... goshhh.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
oga, fear God for d sake of yr brother
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Odunolumide(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, did anybody die at the toll gate? Proof? Most of the pictures were either doctored or taken from other states/scenes.

I can't tell if anyone died or not but the bone of contention here is this POST claiming the video where the soldiers were shooting is doctored.
I watched it live, thousands of people watched it live that's what brought the international media into it, Channels and Arisetv guys couldn't report with their own camera so their personnel on ground used phones while people on flashlight for him while the 10pm woman presenter interviewed him.
Maybe the dead video isn't right , but firing high caliber (we saw the golden bullet shellcase that night) into a group of dormant proresters at night in the dark isn't something with good intentions.
Now, Lagos state didn't deny the shooting, so if the Army denies it then something is wrong with our country's security, don't you agree?

Whoever you are , a shooting happened that night , stop trying so hard to cover it up.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by nerd004: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Honestly I am currently boiling with anger..for every single soul that was killed @ lekki toll gate 2days ago God would definitely judge.....
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80
and this ediot is a redeem member oh

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by babsthegreat: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jesus Christ can u imagine this liar
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by JAWBONE(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

When you’re all ready to learn, you people should let me know. This time around, you should all talk with courtesy and a lot of respect. Because we are all on a Faceless forum, una Dey always think say we be mate.

You no get anything to teach. Go rest abeg. And Na you be Nigeria oldest man. Dey talk about mate as if you know the people you dey follow talk

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by emmalexken2: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na God go punished you
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tot(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
savanto:

Evil politicians who are only after their pocket have paid some jobless youths some peanuts to come on social media to debunk the heinous atrocities Committed by the Nigerian Army which is against the rules of engagement.

Your end will not be well, enjoy this moment while it lasts! You will all be exposed and disgraced.

I'm telling you, selling their futures so cheaply. It's sad. That is what poverty has done to our country, not as if that is an acceptable excuse tbh.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Longman8: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Army has never accepted any wrong doing by their military personnel. They are always at the verge of been clean even when there is clear evidence obviously appearing glaring. If we dont stop this nonsense today we all will suffer it tomorrow. #Endsars

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can never take a bullet for a waste land I did rather sacrifice myself for research in sane countries or die in sex atlest I died a good die of enjoyment..but for now d best thing to do is to stay alive.in d badlands people die for nothing and nothing changes.if what will have as a country now is what our forefathers like azik died for sorry to say I cant waste my die it will only get worst I dont want to even be remembered I just want to enjoy my man city games and ps4 with cold mortuary standard Heineken. Which kind life sweet pass that one
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by IamRichards: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by youngpresidooo: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
You talking like an illiterate
for your information i know a lot about AI , i am into AI that video was live and it is on instagram..........
so showing your foolishness on this platform is quite pissing
Fuckingmallam45:

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by eipreel(f): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

What about Comrade Anthony Okechukwu?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by hrykanu231(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

If the army did not shoot at protesters in Lekki, may your life and that of your children be Amazingly fulfilling.
But, if the military where at Lekki and shot at Protesters on the 20/10/2020, May your life be devoid of joy, may your children be shot at when unarmed, may you be shot at when unarmed and may help be far from you.
You trivialize something as grave as this? Where exactly is our conscience and love for humanity?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Sijo01(f): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Old foool..... You and your kind think every other person is as foolish as you.

How can a live video be photoshoped.

Ye'all shall know no peace, the spirit of the lost souls since the commencement of Endsars campaign will torment you all the days of your lives.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by CoachEmmanuel98: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
You can’t photoshop INSTAGRAM LIVE VIDEOS. Am sorry your Generation didn’t have this.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by cherishsimon: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
With due respect sir,
May God punish you and ur Photoshop videos so you pple take Nigerians as fouls abi. When you pple allegedly killed ur own citizens on the bases of fighting for our right. Honestly, you all are beast of a leaders and God almighty most rise and fight for we the masses you think God will spear any one you. Cursed government!!
Istand;

#END-SARS
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Righteousness89(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
phazotron:

Oga watch those videos and let's reason logically

Yes The army was there

Shooting into the protesting people and mass murder? No.

May Your Life not be Photoshopped in this Journey of Life.
We lack Empathy!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by youngpresidooo: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
As innnnnnnnn
To Die for this useless country
People died, and we are saying it is a lie because of your paymasters
we are youths. we should talk against impunity not defending the useless govt from sanwo olu to the top
I am ashamed of many youths in this country
Someone staying in this country is like a curse.
I never believed we will get to the point that a fellow compatriot will deny the death of someone fighting for you
Shame on you guys
shameeeeeeeee
their blood is on you guysssssssss
osazsky:
I can never take a bullet for a waste land I did rather sacrifice myself for research in sane countries or die in sex atlest I died a good die of enjoyment..but for now d best thing to do is to stay alive.in d badlands people die for nothing and nothing changes.if what will have as a country now is what our forefathers like azik died for sorry to say I cant waste my die it will only get worst I dont want to even be remembered I just want to enjoy my man city games and ps4 with cold mortuary standard Heineken. Which kind life sweet pass that one

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
povicky1:
Nor be only photoshop. How about the one happening presently at ore in ondo state, where police has been shooting nonstop at protesters. Countless injured. And 2 confirmed death. I witness it live
he will resurrect tomorrow..nollywood .nor be yoruba I spent almost 4 years there

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.