Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78757 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by toye440: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
Mallam Na Mallam anyhow u spell am na thesame. Just hope this zombie go qoute me, i go commot ya teeth just now.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by emmyN(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.

When did the pandemonium start? Where people at the scene misled by what they read online? I mean, they didn't hear any shootings but just ran?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Alfredah01: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
When a father and grandpa is telling lies what do you expect the coming generation to be like, he will definitely teach his children and grand children how to lie, see how the country won’t change
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

When you’re all ready to learn, you people should let me know. This time around, you should all talk with courtesy and a lot of respect. Because we are all on a Faceless forum, una Dey always think say we be mate.

Are u sure u are ready to teach or do u even no what to teach? Cos I don't see how what u said above is related to d mentions that u replied. U were asked to provide information to back up ur claims. Instead of doing that, u are talking of something entirely unrelated with what u were asked
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by TrippleEEE: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
osazsky:
oga no one died at lekki sonwolu confirmed it channels confirmed it dont believe thos script
Thunder fire you. Your generations to come will suffer if there was a shooting. They will die like abominations. Hediot!
I was there.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by KGBEAST(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

https://www.nairaland.com/post/95213840
See my disclaimer there, enjoy
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tweakdude1: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
I love this playlet.

Sanwo Olu - Lied
Defence HQ - Lied
Tinubu - Lied
Buhari we are waiting for your comment.

This is a clear signal that the government are not listening to the youths?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.

You tactics already so stale. Foolish you

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
eipreel:

Really? But he last had a facebook live video at the lekki protest ground on the 19th of Oct after which he started getting RIP posts. Was that the same day he died in a road accident please?
death take a second.. I have a video of protester doing jason stason moves with a scrab Audi 80..na so e take hit another protester for road that was all...pls it happened in edo at upper .unlike the yoruba we didn't blame the military and there was video evidence
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bizzibodi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let me see d video am an SME on video analysis trained in video forensic by FBI & 20th century fox studio USA.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Green222: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
e don d reach where we go leave Dunamis Church for Dr. Enenche and this big liar General. Why is he always sitting in the front every Sunday and still telling this kind of naked lie?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
TrippleEEE:

Thunder fire you. Your generations to come will suffer if there was a shooting. They will die like abominations. Hediot!
I was there.
pained yoruba ass..I cant insult u....if u have a case take it to the international court and pls remember to go with evidence cuz the court doesn't believe in emotions
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ruffDiamond: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

wetin b the tittle of this children story book abeg, I wan buy one for my kid abeg
mtchewwww... manipulator ,incorrigible, unrepentant sycophant, government lackey and liar from pit of Hell!

#EndtheZOO!!

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by penplus: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

I am ashamed of you

May GOD forgive you

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
bizzibodi:
Let me see d video am an SME on video analysis trained in video forensic by FBI & 20th century fox studio USA.
oga dont waste ur resources..no videos..all where nollywood script..ignore them..na bisco light and fire work u go see and black out with people shouting Eniola is dead.. she died for us her last words where peace and unity only for her to resurrect this morning.sir pls ignore them u can take this info to d bank
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Olvic: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ha! E ni conscience sir! I ro lo Maa pa yin sir!

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by emmyN(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pecuman:
The profile that made this post was made October 20th and in that short time has spent 6 hrs spewing pro government crap and denying their atrocities.

This is part of the "Operation Crocodile smile", they copy the Chinese tactic popularly known as "50 cent army" to inundate social media with falsehoods and confuse people.

This is planned, this is the Nigerian government using false information tactics.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

This country has long way to go. Now I understand why someone on Twitter said "over 300 people were murdered in Zaria but we were busy debating Chelsea vs Man U"

The propaganda machinery and their willing ZOMBIES on Social Media is just so massive. They have already blocked traditional media from airing stuff like this. The only avenue of Social Media has now being populated by their willing SLAVES.

Where in this world is it proper to use Live Bullets to control crowd?

No.mind that guy. He is a known idiot here
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must be great..

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS:

it level of thinking is really low.

but I have just one thing for U, the evil U so support will one day visit U and ur family.

ur children will actually reap this evil

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peterpage14:

no army shot at any protesters ok

shots were fired into the air to make them go back home cause their was a curfew which was meant to keep us safe .

injuries sustained was caused by stamped .

I'm yet to see any hospital issue out a victim with bullet wound or any morgue with dead bodies with bullet wounds .

let's be mindful what we spread

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED FOOL
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
eipreel:

Really? But he last had a facebook live video at the lekki protest ground on the 19th of Oct after which he started getting RIP posts. Was that the same day he died in a road accident please?

Lol, my sister, that's the doctored video you watched, and that's our point. His family has already confirmed it was an accident. I can't post links, don't want spambot wahala. But do some search, you'll find it. In fact, search his name on this Forum. Someone posted a link to the source.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
penplus:

I am ashamed of you

May GOD forgive you
oya post what u saw at least it's a public forum .so nothing to hid.atleast u for snap bloodstains
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bigcee(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
See who dey claim intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my sister, that's the doctored video you watched, and that's our point. His family has already confirmed it was an accident. I can't post links, don't want spambot wahala. But do some search, you'll find it. In fact, search his name on this Forum. Someone posted a link to the source.
ignore d fools.now imagine how many innocent people died today..cuz there was a reaction after d fake nollywood script
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by chrisooblog: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
the devil will take lessons from this guy when it comes to lying ahn ahn shocked

healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by lollybee15(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Look at this old fool, lying. May evil befall you, your family and all others that have hands in this massacre.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Benega9(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is Not A Country O
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by osazsky(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make I leave all these unserious people go play my 5 odd.who knows god fit smile on me tomorrow..pls dont let my 10k waste..I need 50k tomorrow..when these fools bring evidence.i will eat my words and tender an apology publicly for now..na nollywood I dey watch
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

An average Nigerian is moved by what he or she sees and hears.

The soldiers shooting at unarmed protesters is completely FALSE and FAKE.

FAKE NEWS WILL DESTROOY THIS COUNTRY

You are a CERTIFIED FOOL

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Rhapsodia: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oritsewhandey:
...... Which end of Nigeria? Use your brain now! .......
Okay grin

Give me an Evidence that u are using your brain now to type this gibberish...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bigcee(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
So the unarmed, peaceful protesters killed themself, right?

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Greatlee54: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
you must be high on something

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Jonathan, Lyon Celebrate With A Bottle Of Red Label (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.