Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78577 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by calyto: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
You are the cursed person here?
Go to Ido park in Lagos and ask for Silver travels. All those boys you see there are his blood brothers doing agbero. Go to Otukpo and ask of Chief DE Enenche's family.

Ask from people who know how they started the church business right from their elder sister Mercy Aloma.

Who ordained who ordained him?

Someone will just wake up, read a bible verse, interpret it his own way and call himself whatever and you people will follow like malu.

Which school of theology did he or whoever made him a pastor go to?

You guys keep talking about curses as if they are God.

What do you even know about that man sef?

Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Why you use your Hands to Curse yourself!

How does being the brother to the Pastor Question the Pastor!

Kneel down and ask God to Forgive u for this nonsense you uttered!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Hmea: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Y'all that Truly Believed the Videos were photoshopped are fools...Dj switch was on IG live...We saw people battling with their lives...Do they Photoshop live Videos too?... y'all form woke but in real sense you're useless.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Michaelota: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2020
This man is just steaming hate with his lies, why are our old cargo leaders so full of lies.smh
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Pecuman: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by O3baba(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are you sure this comment is about lekki shootings?

Then if actually enochi meant the shooting fake and photoshopped, then no killings .. which sanwo had confirmed.

Why these lies NA??

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by DisLifeSha: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Indeed. Not all are real

yom2:
if u invite the experts they will disect and tell u d thruth. They were myriads of videos flying around. Not all are reall

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ebuka1997: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
dragunov:

So being an active nairalander confers on you the authority to call the shootings fake ba? As in the whole shooting occurred on nairaland ba?

Have you handled a gun before for you to know that its visual report doesn't look like fireworks?

So because you're a nairalander, you have the epistemic certainty that protesters weren't fired on, abi?

I mean I don’t have an agenda, I can’t be said to be talking from a biased view, I’m also not a Northerner so not like I benefit from the Government in any way, hating this Government doesn’t mean lying just to spread a narrative. You believe a soldier took the video? The video was from behind, so must be among the entourage as the crowd was in front, so a soldier that was among the ‘massacre’ then took the video to expose them. Wonderful, I believe this is political, anyway I advice you guys not to listen to fake news during this period, it’ll all play out.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ebuka1997: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
dragunov:

So being an active nairalander confers on you the authority to call the shootings fake ba? As in the whole shooting occurred on nairaland ba?

Have you handled a gun before for you to know that its visual report doesn't look like fireworks?

So because you're a nairalander, you have the epistemic certainty that protesters weren't fired on, abi?

Leave matter for Matthias, if there’s solid evidence they should come forward with dead bodies and families of victims for such a solid accusation. Not rumors here and there, they should bring proof and sue the army for damages, abi all the ‘70’ people that died don’t have family or Army wiped out their family too.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Miracle2020: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
DAVE5:

But there are several videos, not just one

The one with an army guy in a drum, obviously not lekki
The close shot video of army, I thought to my self, how come it was so close range and even close to the protesters
But there are others too especially live video by dj switch
Army shot at protesters, some people have bullet wounds or is that fake too
Army was at lekki nah abi army no dey there at all
we will use the security cameras to unravel everything. Not everybody you see on military gears that is actually a military man. The corfew was supposed to start by 2100hrs but the shooting started at about 1900hrs. No military man will make that mistake.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2020
wonder233:
Yes from day one, he has been visiting victims of the protest. The governor's visit isn't your proof of a "genocide". Show us bodies, show us relatives of victims. All the people whose pictures were posted have come out to say it's a lie. All the pictures posted have been fact checked to be lies. D.j switch who posted the news has deleted all her posts. You are holding on to an illusion

Keep holding on to your propaganda. What happened, happened.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by DAVE5(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Miracle2020:
we will use the security cameras to unravel everything. Not everybody you see on military gears that is actually a military man. The corfew was supposed to start by 2100hrs but the shooting started at about 1900hrs. No military man will make that mistake.

An army officer’s name was heard/picked/seen/known from the scene, of which it was verified he’s an army officer, meanwhile someone came up a story that the officer, was initially not on ground, he ran to scene to disperse the army guys shooting, so he by himself shouted his name and told them to stop, and that it was another person leading the battalion, so I think the Nigerian army was actually present there cos they’ve been begging that the man whole shouted his own name didn’t order the “war”
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dragunov: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2020
ebuka1997:

I mean I don’t have an agenda, I can’t be said to be talking from a biased view, I’m also not a Northerner so not like I benefit from the Government in any way, hating this Government doesn’t mean lying just to spread a narrative. You believe a soldier took the video? The video was from behind, so must be among the entourage as the crowd was in front, so a soldier that was among the ‘massacre’ then took the video to expose them. Wonderful, I believe this is political, anyway I advice you guys not to listen to fake news during this period, it’ll all play out.

You're one of those guys who would continue to deny fact as the truth and embrace some pseudo logic that produces the illusive effect of being intellectually sound.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by wonder233: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
I saw the video of a policeman being hacked to death by a crowd at mushin. How come there is no video of an entire "massacre"?
Magnoliaa:

Keep holding on to your propaganda. What happened, happened.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ebuka1997: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
dragunov:

You're one of those guys who would continue to deny fact as the truth and embrace some pseudo logic that produces the illusive effect of being intellectually sound.

Where’s solid evidence that says otherwise. Instead of people to get lawyers to get a court order mandating LCC to release the Cctv footage as they said the camera wasn’t removed they’re spreading fake news everywhere.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dragunov: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
ebuka1997:

Where’s solid evidence that says otherwise. Instead of people to get lawyers to get a court order mandating LCC to release the Cctv footage as they said the camera wasn’t removed they’re spreading fake news everywhere.

In saner climes that would have made sense. The protesters said cameras were removed. And that is the truth. The government said cameras were not removed. And that is an existential lie. If you cannot believe eye witness account, then you cannot believe anything but lies. Especially doctored videos and fake Cctv
camera footages.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tonexman18(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2020
drlateef:

Have you confirmed anyone dead? If you see any dead person please contact me. I have a price for you.
Sanwo-Olu has confirmed it, or is he also telling lies?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tonexman18(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:

The "live" feed was prerecorded and edited for maximum incitement to violence.
Moreover, the video is mostly dark and you can't tell clearly what has happened.
It is not difficult to fake a recorded video as live.

There was a shooting but no "massacre" or any death.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2020
tonexman18:
Yes, Sanwo olu never confirmed a massacre or deaths from bullets. Read beyond headlines!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tonexman18(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:

Yes, Sanwo olu never confirmed a massacre or deaths from bullets. Read beyond headlines!
what killed them if not bullet? Abi na suicide for Lekki toll gate ni. The fact is Sanwo-Olu already said on CNN that two people died in the lekki incident, whether relatives come to identify body or not, people died at the toll gate.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dragunov: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
ebuka1997:

When you listen too much to Donald Trump, reality becomes fake. I think that's the problem with you. You listen to DT too much. But do you now know the present storyline has actually proven that they killed people?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Oga ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.