Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78581 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Innobee99(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
he said video of shooting.. So there was no shooting isn't it?
Bros no dey waste ur time answer mumu abeg
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dplores(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seunpaul01:

God bless you. A video cannot be Photoshop.. If truly they called experts to analyze the video. And the experts told the man that it was photoshop then it only make it a glaring lies.

A real expert would told him to use Video editing n

Help me ask those believing lies.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake
If one person was a video set, so the rest are fake? Do you think we have no sense?
E remain small make I swear for you
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, attack me all you want. But if you have evidence, check my post, there's a contact address attached, in Madridguy's post I quoted. Do the needful instead of attacking my person.

God bless you.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, are you an eyewitness? Eyewitnesses have debunked the story as a hoax. Even the post I quoted explained why, probably you didn't read it. Let me quote it:

"There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!"

.. Like I said, other pictures were either photoshopped or taken from other states/scenes...

So far, NO ONE has come out to verify that their loved ones were killed there.. It's all a hoax, my brother.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Yujin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

Did you lose someone at the gate?

If so, please debunk the statement.
I just met someone today who lost a brother there in Lekki.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 080bjaked(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
8x324:
[s][/s]

The SilverNorGold guy is a serial liar, we know him quite well.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Commentor: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yujin:

I just met someone today who lost a brother there in Lekki.

Always meeting but never providing evidence.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
I saw that also. Everyone was in front of the army shouting end sars. No one ran.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
it's just so sad.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 080bjaked(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, are you an eyewitness? Eyewitnesses have debunked the story as a hoax. Even the post I quoted explained why, probably you didn't read it. Let me quote it:

"There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!"

.. Like I said, other pictures were either photoshopped or taken from other states/scenes...

So far, NO ONE has come out to verify that their loved ones were killed there.. It's all a hoax, my brother.

How some people become dumb so they can defend their pay. Does it not just sound stupid to you? Instagram live videos were also doctored? You are a disgrace to your family. Shame on you
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Copy and add this post below to your post.
Thanks....

[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Always meeting but never providing evidence.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emoney07: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just like that
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by rafaelgbenga(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
drlateef:

Sorry to disappoint you. It’s not dead, it’s one of the sharpest you can get.
it's not only sharpest it's sharpener
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
I saw that also. Everyone was in front of the army shouting end sars. No one ran.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by merieam16(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
cybertruss:
That means the pictures of governor visit to the injured is also fake news. That means the governor's announcement of 1 dead is fake news
lolzz, i tire for naija o. even wit d fact dat cctv and the light was switched off na fake too.

we av a long way to go my broda
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Talkingoil(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80

Mr army spokesman you are MAD, when karma visit's you and your family the world will also call it Photoshop
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Flesh22: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
All these idiots saying, the shooting are fake or photoshopped are bunch of fools, I guess there were paid to say thrash, a friend of mine was injured, I had to go and see him, to confirm for myself
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Not surprise and you blame them; they did never envisage this uprising in the life time

However let them know we do not have short memories and we still remember when DSS brought boko harem agberos to disrupt and kill protesters in Abuja.

We still remember the way the fg army buried 100ths of its soldiers and lied until boko harem leaked it

who do they believe they are fooling

are you that daft, foolish and idiotic

mad people everywhere
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?

For those quoting me, if there were no casualties, then the people sanwo olu went to visit in the hospital are what? Casualties of stampade or what?
The truth is nothing can justify that shooting.. You removed cameras, switched off lights and thereafter there were shootings and even if no one died, there were casualties who landed in the hospital..
I wonder from which planet dj kotec was doing her life video from
its DJ switch
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by MrMurdah: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
So videos can be photoshopped?

I no know o.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, did anybody die at the toll gate? Proof? Most of the pictures were either doctored or taken from other states/scenes.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, did anybody die at the toll gate? Proof? Most of the pictures were either doctored or taken from other states/scenes.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Awhy4u(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aswear this country is doomed..

How can he say those videos were edited, with these kind of people in the system, we are going nowhere
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by toye440: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

grin grin
O Baby who wan commot ya teeth?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by eddyslim(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
I am not surprise at this comment, I'm surprise that people are surprise...
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emyogalanya: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80
just sounds like videos and news of army killing terrorist in sambisa (aka forest of death) is also fake? Ok continue
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by shugabasbn: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is someone Dad. I just dey wonder how some people are able to sleep n legacy they will leave behind for their young ones
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.