Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (76593 Views)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
hayoholla:

May you not be consumed by your hatred sad

No mind that divide and rule agent
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
freeborn02:

You are an idiot, a very blind and stupid one at that.

There are over 200 million People in Nigeria. Have you related with even 1% of this population to know that yorubas are truly guilty of what you are accusing them of?

It is fools like you that help politicians to propagate their divisive tribalistic division tactics.

He is most likely an agent of Divide and rule
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by isaacprinz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gallant12:
You guys are ready for what??
The civilians you guys wasted nko??
Soro soke!!!
One good turn deserves another awon werey!!

Stop instigating violence bros
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kelvinhunta: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Am saying same thing. Let's be united and not blame ourselves
Blessedassuranc:

Pls don't fall for that Guy's antics. THERES POWER IN UNITY
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
I tried to make people see the games the North was playing by dividing the south .......It pains me at my very soul what that the Northern oligarchy media thugs have succeeded once again ...

Go to social media like Twitter Facebook Instagram and see how this wicked people spew hate and sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners..

They create handles with Yoruba and Igbo names ....I know one day God will arise and fight for us

They have lost it that's why re desperate...
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

It is foolhardy to believe in a united southern Nigeria after the backstabbing yorubas have done at every turn, from Awolowo that betrayed southern independence to Tinubu that hoisted Buhari on us to spite Jonathan.

I would rather sleep with rattlesnakes than trust a yoruba. The north has no need to divide us: I reject the yoruba tribe on my own.

Divide and rule agent spotted. PLS BEWARE
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Divide and rule agent spotted. PLS BEWARE

Unity beggar spotted. Please face your side.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Philistine(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Why do Esans hate Yoruba??
Why do igbos hate yorubas?
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Do igbos ever trust anyone?

There's no strategy from any northerner, they are just taking advantage of the situation.

That is the reality, only some Yorubas are stupid enough to believe in the falacy of a united Southern Nigeria.

Stale tactics of divide and rule.. Try another YOU SERPENT.. I REBUKE YOU
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Elede, ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra?

Try harder.lol
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kelvinhunta: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Calm down we are not fighting. He is just saying because of the recent developments on social media about yoruba people accusing ibo that they are attacking yoruba which is not supposed to be so. We are all enjoined to be united for once so that blood of the dead won't be in vain
Blessedassuranc:

Pls stop this. That guy with that lengthy message is using DIVIDE AMD RULE TACTICS. Be smart
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Lightangel65: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Until now, I never knew policemen are human beings o, I thought they are aliens who doesn't understand the humans way hence their wickedness

They are not, lets kill them all
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Calm down we are not fighting. He is just saying because of the recent developments on social media about yoruba people accusing ibo that they are attacking yoruba which is not supposed to be so. We are all enjoined to be united for once so that blood of the dead won't be in vain

Why not focus on the ones that do not agree with such? Why bring such negativity here? We don't need it. My best friend is from Yoruba and very very trust worthy
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Unity beggar spotted. Please face your side.

See this glorified almajiri
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Philistine:

For your mind you smart..SERPENT
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Yujin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
I guess the northern oligarchy DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS has triumphed again.....What a pity it's so sad cos I tried my best to make people see the game they were playing .......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 monickers . They are paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to sow discord among southerners

They have different social media handles disguising as easterners and westerners and make us to be at loggerheads .....
Blame legendhero. All our effort was in vain.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Why do Esans hate Yoruba??

Stale comments and tactics. Try another
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

See this glorified almajiri

Na my name dey confuse you or do you have a tiny brain?
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kirchoffs: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Philistine:

Silence is the best answer for a slowpoke like you
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by supercase1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bar1941:
I feel sorry for some of you policemen seriously, despite the fact Nigerian police is corrupt, we still have so many outstanding and diligent police officers who doesn't deserve these harassment but it's unfortunate the government that suppose to fund the police prefers to embezzle the money meant for such purposes.

My heart is with many of these good guys in the police and the army ( especially those fighting insurgencies with toy guns). This is a fight for freedom from the hands of greedy leaders.

The youths should stop burning the police stations, they should rather go after the greedy politicians in their various states, this will make anyone going into politics to sit tight.
police man spotted grin grin grin

a good policeman is a dead policeman so what are u talking about
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kirchoffs: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Stale comments and tactics. Try another
Trust me , am.on your side bro
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Trust me , am.on your side bro

Okay. Udoo
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Burn dem all
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by SexytorresE(f): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just this small thing they already feel the heat . I’m not in support of any killing either police or anyone out there but how do they feel now that table turned ? This life eh...
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch the moment security officials joined to take their share of the hoarded #COVID19 palliatives found in a ware house in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEIpMWMlvyc

Niggerian leaders are very wicked witch and terrorists.

Thank God there won't be elections again.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
But all these jail breaks. It's not funny oo. How is it even happening
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Guestlander: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
They are just finding out that they are human beings too?
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Papadoh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I saw a brutal killing of a policeman (or almost dead), they broke up to 12 bottles of beer on his head and were using machete to beat and cut him all over.
I couldn't watch it to the end!
Can't post the video here... to graphic to the eyes!

*Screenshots removed*
Yeah, I have the video. I've seen it like 10 times.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Elede, ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra?

English pls or forget it.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by D4donnn: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto

This your last sentence has been making me laugh all day
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by kokomilala(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
A case of the hunter becoming the hunted. What reversal of fortunes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.