Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,108 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (77045 Views)

Endbadgovernance Protest: Stop Blackmailing The North / June 12 Protest: Stop Threatening Harmless Nigerians - Deji Adeyanju Warns DSS / Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by blaise26abj(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Most of those trying to put blame on Igbos are the paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign.....They have over 200 monickers here on Nairaland alone ......

They use the names of easterners and westerners to spread hatred among southerners and sow seeds of discord among us......

Don't fall for their gimmicks

May their midst be filled with death, chaos and generational pains !
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
MAGG0T:
angry

That Oba of Lagos is a greedy and wicked man, how could he starve his people during de lockdown even when palliatives were provided for him to share to people..

I guess they Yoruba's won't put the blame on Igbo's this time.
You really are a maggot, fit only to be crushed and forgotten.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Iegendhero: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yujin:

Blame legendhero. All our effort was in vain.

You guys always think I’m crazy.

Listen to this.

These guys were nabbed from when destroying things in Lagos and somehow they are all 98% non-Yoruba.

Both Igbo and SS included.

Now am I saying they are representing the Igbos? No, but when I talk I somehow know what I’m saying just that there is mob mentality on Nairaland where everyone shut you up if you give a different opinion from what they wanted.

To say again, most of the protesters and thugs hijacking the protest are actually Yorubas. But there are actually some other things that is not explanatory somehow somehow.

Check the comments, pressure is already building up and that was the reason why I was saying the Westerners need to calm down, retreat from protesting coz it’s a mixture of a lot of things and it’s more psychological.

When I said they should stop burning properties, Some people said I’m on Tinubu’s payroll, and they said the Youth should burn it all. What they forgot is that when they finish burning all Tinubu properties without nothing else to burn, they will turn back and start burning and looting other people properties which already started happening. Those celebs are hearing it now ask Yomi casual.

Ohaneze did well with that rebuttal of Kanu speech. What I expect is that statement should trend so as to sensitize everyone especially those guys with built in pressure.

But if I talk, you all claim I’m Fulani agent. Okay Continue to Dey looku.

https://twitter.com/johnfanimokun/status/1319334993538285568?s=21

[img]http:///65535/50517580811_ae62ede3fd_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50517749267_5fdb3561a8_b_d.jpg[/img]

[[img]http:///65535/50517749277_1f1ea44859_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50517580766_ef0ab718d8_b_d.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kirchoffs: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
blaise26abj:

May their midst be filled with death, chaos and generational pains !
Amen
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by ndidibabe(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gallant12:
You guys are ready for what??
The civilians you guys wasted nko??
Soro soke!!!
One good turn deserves another awon werey!!
So they should be killing the Police cus Civilians have been wasted...When this thing escalates beyond normal, I hope you will be around to tell stories..
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by evansjeff(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Nightstalker:

Look at this condemned soul O, usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun?
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Godpikin4real(f): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stop killing u kwa? When uve sent many 2 their early graves especially youth.
Eee no go beta 4 all of una.
Its payback time. So, y complaining?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by subcbouy: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eeica2020:
"War will not favor anyone, stop the burning of the police station, killing o"

An all blown out war will favor no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of the police station.

"They were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human beings like you.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzLntGogOI
Help me tell them extortion and harassment don't pay. Did I hear them sing:......I will never follow you to that station? gringringrin. Set of foolish officers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Angrymode: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is this one protest or threats? They haven't seen anything yet! The play is just beginning na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by nnamdi640: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto
Is that a reason to kill innocent people just because they are underpaid. Even if you pay them 1million per month,they will still collect money from transporters, this is because they sees it as their birth right most especially once they are with gun and on uniform. Hope they now understand the message passed to them...
You should know that the masses are tired of hardship and intimidation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by mokt(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bushmeat don catch hunter
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Betty101: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
evansjeff:

Shut the bleep up and never mention Edo in your evil and tribalistic post. You don’t speak for we Edos.
Oga,This guy is a paid agent oo! They is a panick attack happening among politicians that the youth from the south are uniting so it is giving them sleepless night .Haven't You observed that there is a sudden flock of agent re-writing the Lekki attack, trying to steer up ethic disharmony among the igbos’ and Yorubas? .pls the person talking might be a northerner that is also a paid agent .pls do not fall for their cheap trick .
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Emanodimo(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Gallant12:
You guys are ready for what??
The civilians you guys wasted nko??
Soro soke!!!
One good turn deserves another awon werey!!

I don't think they know what they are calling for... They are ready cuz boyz dont have guns still killing u with stick.... Shebi... Imagine, if they now have guns....

When there colleagues are killing non-police Nigerians, they celebrates....

They should bear it too cuz they protect the bad government that kills its citizen... If your State Governor, Senators, Hon misbehave, why do u think u can't challenge them when they drive around?..... It is simply cuz of the same police.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Emanodimo(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
nnamdi640:
Is that a reason to kill innocent people just because they are underpaid. Even if you pay them 1million per month,they will still collect money from transporters, this is because they sees it as their birth right most especially once they are with gun and on uniform. Hope they now understand the message passed to them...
You should know that the masses are tired of hardship and intimidation

They don't know that.....
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Bahamas95(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2020
So you guys are human beings?

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Dede1(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Nbotee:
Dear Policemen, I am a huge supporter of the #EndSars# movement but if Anyone attacks u and ur station, U are very free to defend ourselves and ur duty posts however best U deem necessary...

You are of the reasons Nigeria will never progress. Nigerian militias have acted in a manner suggested they were from a different planet. They have treated Nigerians like a non-citizen. In fact, non-citizens have gotten a better treatment from Nigeria militia than the citizens. This is the ooprtunity to correct certain things in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by idahme(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerian police can be this sober? Wow this is interesting, a few moment ago I saw a police guy telling sowore that 'I have marked ur face'. if you guys keep marking people's face for elimiination it won't do you any good because the anger will still be in the system. Action and reaction they say is equal in magnitude but opposite in direction, the police knows what to do Shun all acts that is antithetical to the development of the country, live above board, show examplary attitude, be an agent of positive agent, abstain from any extrajudicial acts, be responsible citizen who abides by the dictates of the law and then watch as Nigerians exude encomium on u guys.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Yujin(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Iegendhero:

You guys always think I’m crazy.

Listen to this.

These guys were nabbed from when destroying things in Lagos and somehow they are all 98% non-Yoruba.

Both Igbo and SS included.

Now am I saying they are representing the Igbos? No, but when I talk I somehow know what I’m saying just that there is mob mentality on Nairaland where everyone shut you up if you give a different opinion from what they wanted.

To say again, most of the protesters and thugs hijacking the protest are actually Yorubas. But there are actually some other things that is not explanatory somehow somehow.

Check the comments, pressure is already building up and that was the reason why I was saying the Westerners need to calm down, retreat from protesting coz it’s a mixture of a lot of things and it’s more psychological.

When I said they should stop burning properties, Some people said I’m on Tinubu’s payroll, and they said the Youth should burn it all. What they forgot is that when they finish burning all Tinubu properties without nothing else to burn, they will turn back and start burning and looting other people properties which already started happening. Those celebs are hearing it now ask Yomi casual.

Ohaneze did well with that rebuttal of Kanu speech. What I expect is that statement should trend so as to sensitize everyone especially those guys with built in pressure.

But if I talk, you all claim I’m Fulani agent. Okay Continue to Dey looku.

https://twitter.com/johnfanimokun/status/1319334993538285568?s=21

[img]http:///65535/50517580811_ae62ede3fd_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50517749267_5fdb3561a8_b_d.jpg[/img]

[[img]http:///65535/50517749277_1f1ea44859_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50517580766_ef0ab718d8_b_d.jpg[/img]
When you started that thread, I wrote to you explaining clearly that no Igbo will wish to destroy Lagos just to spite Yorubas knowing fully well the enemies that lurk. You don't know the level of convincing it took to get some of us join the protest because we were trying to avoid this type of situation. Some of us spent sleepless night debunking the barrage of accusation from those blood suckers in the north because we knew them very well. Their tactics have always been dividing the targeted people so they can fight them piece by piece. We knew they'll do it because a United south is their Waterloo. They stood no chance. Unknowing to us, some of you have started to listen to their false allegations and distortion of facts started to surface. Both Igbos and Yorubas died at Lekki. We all saw when the government started using paid thugs to disrupt the protest. Who are these paid thugs? Did it matter what ethnic group they were? Protesters stood firm resisting them until the soldiers opened fire at Lekki which infuriated the protesters and they started attacking Tinubu's properties. Who doesn't know the connection between Tinubu and that toll gate? Does it mean that when destroying his properties, the Igbos in among the protesters shouldn't give a helping hand? Now, if some particular properties were off limits, what happens to telling the protesters attempting to burn them to desist from doing so without having to look into their ethnic origin? We all know how the spirit of destruction can be possessive such that people may attempt to 'overdo' it. This is when some members who are more rational can intervene with looking for avenues to fault such people. I believe those guys fall into such category. Like you rightly said, video evidences prove that most of those destructions was done by Yorubas as seen from the speeches in them. Why then will you start a thread aimed at accusing a formidable member of a coalition of ulterior motive in the heat of battle? Even if you suspect any foul play, why not just call for de-escalation first before rushing to subtly accuse your partners in the heat of battle? Do you know the level of demoralization you have done? I saw a lot of my posts fighting those vampires being deleted by moderators and I wondered why. A thought came to me that these moderators don't even trust my sincerity but I persisted hoping that after some 'gains' I could ask those questions directly. This is how it ought to be. Well I see it's not just you that entertained such thoughts. When key players in the Lekki massacre started distorting the truth, from no one was killed to the present two people died, I wondered when the truth will be admitted. For me, those who died at Lekki died in vain. The common enemy won that encounter. Amnesty International interviewed at least two witnesses of that shooting and gave a figure of 12 persons but the story was spinned into Igbos being the ones that blew the shooting out of proportion. If key players are scared to admit their findings but rather prefer to look for a scapegoat they will heap the blame on, then 'we' should be wise to know our boundaries. I thank God that Sanwo-Olu already sent photos of his hospital visitation of the wounded survivors of that attack before the story started to change. Today the enemies claim their was no shooting... It was a Photoshop. Since when did photoshop send people to the hospital? It's mind blowing how things degenerated to the level of such accusation. How can one be more eager to listen to the suggestions/allegations of his oppressor against his comrade? Chai.
Meanwhile, government properties are being vandalized too in the other parts of the south. We all thought the goal was to send a message to our criminal political office holders. With those discoveries in the Oba's palace, will you say he deserved that treatment? Those destructions were targeted at persons who the protesters felt had a hand in the shooting of which at the time the persons implicated were Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu and perhaps Oba Akiolu. How convenient did it become overnight to lay accusations on your supposed comrade in the struggle? What psychology is behind such a thought? Seriously, I'll like to know.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by GenFunction: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Human beings?....I doubt
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by 2cribz: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2020
I will atab at least 15. I am dead serious. Stabbing to the neck. I was tortured in 2008.im coming 4u. Hahahaha. Tun run.id gun u down.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Maghan37: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Samunique:
You're very undiscerning honestly !

So you have fallen for these people's divide and rule tactics?

Who told yorubas said igbos are responsible for Lagos riot ?

Is the protest all about Lagos only ?

I think you're the tribal bigot here, I don't think you're real, perhaps you're one of those agents of division disguising as an edo guy.
I quite agree with because if there's any Tribe Yorubas get along with they are the Tribes of Edo because they have Intermarried each other and they even share history from both sides.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by holaruc(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Police no want get sense people are killing them because they are helping failed government
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Unbreakable007: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Protesting with weapons?
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by EzeVals90: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Ist only me that heard #EndSars from the camera man grin
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by big7: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Samunique:
You're very undiscerning honestly !

So you have fallen for these people's divide and rule tactics?

Who told yorubas said igbos are responsible for Lagos riot ?

Is the protest all about Lagos only ?

I think you're the tribal bigot here, I don't think you're real, perhaps you're one of those agents of division disguising as an edo guy.

Bruh don't think he is one of those paid agent to spread tribal words to break the southern collision

divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by akinszz: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto
although I don't support
police killing but,they are the one protecting potbellied politicians.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Samunique(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2020
big7:

Bruh don't think he is one of those paid agent to spread tribal words to break the southern collision

divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south
That's exactly what I was saying. Unfortunately, some of the southern folks here are not that smart, and they're already fallen for their demonic divide and rule tatics.

The little unity they perceived among the southerners during #endsars protest has sent a panic in their minds, therefore they quickly resorted to their old tatics by sending their online urchins to start creating animosity in the south.

And you know what ? This is exactly how devil operates.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by big7: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2020
Samunique:
That's exactly what I was saying. Unfortunately, some of the southern folks here are not that smart, and they're already fallen for their demonic divide and rule tatics.

The little unity they perceived among the southerners during #endsars protest has sent a panic in their minds, therefore they quickly resorted to their old tatics by sending their online urchins to start creating animosity in the south.

And you know what ? This is exactly how devil operates.

they themselves are the real devils...we just have to keep preaching to the rest southerners who haven't gotten the clip of their tactics.. I did preach to some Yoruba folks yesterday while I was at the field playing football and yes they saw some light.. We need to enlighten a lot of our compatriots down south to keep a vigilant eyes for this format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Charly68: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
You brought this evil upon yourself my people ,go into serious training and self reflection
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by engrchykae(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eeica2020:
"War will not favour anyone, stop the burning of police station, killing o"

An all blown out war will favour no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of police station.

"The were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human being like you.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzLntGogOI
I said it days ago,that it should be the police at the mercy of Nigerians not the other way round.
Even emperor Nero couldn't stand the anger of the Romans because Romans are more mad than their emperor.
The people are supreme in a republic.
Even Louis of France is no match for the French when they got fed up.
Governors I hope you are observing
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Samunique(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
big7:

they themselves are the real devils...we just have to keep preaching to the rest southerners who haven't gotten the clip of their tactics.. I did preach to some Yoruba folks yesterday while I was at the field playing football and yes they saw some light.. We need to enlighten a lot of our compatriots down south to keep a vigilant eyes for this format

@the bold, you just made my day with that action.

Good bless you !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.