Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) (104322 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by COdeGenesis: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Doncyn:
[

U are the evil one here..since police is Dere main problem since u and dem are mentally deranged...why should dey even destroy things,I follow did peaceful protest last week now dose stupid thugs controlled by nnamdi kanu are damaging tinx..I still stand no property should b demage....

quote author=COdeGenesis post=95230121]

So u support them destroying police stations. You are evil just like them. How can you even think of that.
You said they should damage police stations and burn them down. You are an evil woman to habour such intention. Only a mentally deranged and psychotic person will make such a foolish statement. You lack integrity as a person. You should be ashamed of yourself. You call yourself a peaceful proteseter but you want to partake in burning police stations and killing policemen. You are a witch. In sane societies police would hv identified you as a threat to national security and persecute you for intentions to instigate violence and destroy public properties. You are an embarassment to womanhood. Shame on you evil woman

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Ganosdi1: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Lastmankc post=95216057]I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless[/quoteth]
The peaceful protesters have gone back. This is the work of touts, what type of insensitive act is this? I weep for Nigeria.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Wahala90:

Keep your support to yourself. You expect protesters to remain peaceful when they are being brutalized in a peaceful protest. While the protest was yet to take a violent dimension, police never seized to brutalize protesters. Govt only trying to cry wolf when they are actually the wolf.
And they should be destroying private properties because of that ?
Fear God na.... This is totally unfair and uncalled for, even if they were be killed right now I won't feel any remorse for them ( I mean those vandalising things).
Cost of banking just got higher if you don't know

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by ABlAstate: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Barbaric people of Aba, see what they have done to a financial institution that's there to serve them. Filthy backward shithole state. I spit on Abia state

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Aboki
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Its like this protest has taken ethnic colouration..
This is no longer the initial peaceful #endsars protest envisage.
Sars has been disbanded, which is the first step th FG has oblige to demand.
I expected a protest should be for the interest of all Nigerians.
Why burn down what masses require.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Eniitan19(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Where is Mummy Adeboye now. E no dey fry akara abi pufpuf go give the "protesters" again.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Just watch out, all the curses that you received from people today will come to pass. Frustrated nonentity. Just go and think about your life, onye nzuzu, anumanu
foolish Nigeria. ..proud fool... Even Nigerians abroad who are obviously doing better than any of you are ashamed of this mess ....when the time comes people like you will be burnt to ashes..... your remain will be used to used to play ball on the street like one police whose head was used in playing ball..yesterday, thats your faith get ready
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
harlee:
Tell me what these set of protesters are fighting for?
These ones aren't protesting. They are stealing as the government has sent the real protesters back home. No genuine protester will be out there protesting with these set of people who are so violent and ready to kill and destroy whatever is on their way. The are burning and looting from the same dhops that's their parents' source of income. Vandalize the same banks where their parents save the little money they make.
They are all criminals.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Rubbish are they the politicians that messed Nigeria up?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

foolish Nigeria. ..proud fool... Even Nigerians abroad who are obviously doing better than any of you are ashamed of this mess ....when the time comes people like you will be burnt to ashes..... your remain will be used to used to play ball on the street like one police whose head was used in playing ball..yesterday, thats your faith get ready
Since am not criminal like you, there is no way I will be burn to ashes. I thought you will still come out to protest today. Operation crocodile smile awaits you. Lazy, jobless and criminal youth

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Ndlistic:
See The Condition Of First Bank Faulks Road, Aba, After Being Destroyed by Thugs yesterday

See how First Bank, Faulks road Aba, along Ariaria market looks like after being destroyed by thugs yesterday.

The hoodlum set cars on fire, break the Bank doors, windows, ATM and carted away Bank properties.

The condition of the Bank is very bad, the damaged everything damageable in Bank.

Below is the video and photos from the scene yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFCOW3iZQok
When you don't provide jobs for people after collecting money from them as tuition from nursery to university won't they be mad at you. Meanwhile your children that went the same process are enjoying themselves. Nonsens* Country! Burn it down!
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by harlee(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
These ones aren't protesting. They are stealing as the government has sent the real protesters back home. No genuine protester will be out there protesting with these set of people who are so violent and ready to kill and destroy whatever is on their way. The are burning and looting from the same dhops that's their parents' source of income. Vandalize the same banks where their parents save the little money they make.
They are all criminals.
seriously, in as much as I support the protesters,I mean the genuine protesters, I frown at this,shey Na 1st bank spoil naija,that's a business entity na
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

you mean after fucking that your LovePeddler of a mother useless shit
better go and commit sucide and die oloriburuku
That's how a thug fu*ck your mother and she gave birth to another street urchin and cretin like you. You will die untimely death.your death will be miserable
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by sreamsense: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tomorrow, they will come and blame Buhari for their woes. Are those people working in this bank not 88% youths?Are many people working here and other places looted and burnt not going to be retreched and thereby increase poverty.
Effects of this will surely surface in 2021 because all these damages and looting across Nigeria will boost poverty.

How much will federal and state governments spend to counter effects of this oncomming poverty? Will the little N30,000 and little above from federal government for randomly selected people around Nigeria solve hike expected in 2021 with all these rubbish caused in the name of protest?

Atimes, democracy is overbearing and overrated. All these political statements from elites, politicians, artists, and human right activists about 'don't touch them, they are peaceful protesters' while they see them looting and burning is causing more harms than good.

Any youth that violates other people right during protest should be tagged miscreants and shot at sight and call their mothers to come and carry their corpses for giving birth to miscreant and moraless child so others can learn to respect other's right.

Another time something like this happen, more miscreants will want to join because they have seen it as a good money spinning ventures and no scape goat was caught.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .

And some lizards are not sensible enough to know that no protester was behind those lootings
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
senseless act

Seriously, this is absolute nonsense
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by IamAsiri: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Paxxcarl:
thug spotted bastard

You'd better don't be unfortunate undecided
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by IamAsiri: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
hansomb:

Na ur donkey brain format am

Idiots sighted.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Johnmax95(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
What a pity!

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by megama: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ndlistic:
See The Condition Of First Bank Faulks Road, Aba, After Being Destroyed by Thugs yesterday

See how First Bank, Faulks road Aba, along Ariaria market looks like after being destroyed by thugs yesterday.

The hoodlum set cars on fire, break the Bank doors, windows, ATM and carted away Bank properties.

The condition of the Bank is very bad, the damaged everything damageable in Bank.

Below is the video and photos from the scene yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFCOW3iZQok
And bank is their problem
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Searchingvictor: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Too bad
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Segol: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na Tinubu boys go destroy the bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.