Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) (104326 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,
Am nt surprised
All these have received better training from their Lagos counterpart on the act of wanton n senseless destructive moves.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .

that was pure thuggery and not protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by elisho: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
i dnt support this art most of them there breed winner or sister brother uncle anty are working there if the bank close that branch and drop all staff whot will happen use your Head

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Wahala90: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless

Keep your support to yourself. You expect protesters to remain peaceful when they are being brutalized in a peaceful protest. While the protest was yet to take a violent dimension, police never seized to brutalize protesters. Govt only trying to cry wolf when they are actually the wolf.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Notateflonguy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Just imagine!! ... Can't this so called thugs be sensible for ones.. What's all this!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by CopaMike(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad! Can't imagine that this is the same branch I visited last week

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by shara123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is nonsensical and inhuman! Why attacks on banks? Thieves and destroyers under the pretence of protesting for good governance. This shows our protest for better Nigeria is nothing but a laughing stock to the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Notateflonguy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wahala90:

Keep your support to yourself. You expect protesters to remain peaceful when they are being brutalized in a peaceful protest. While the protest was yet to take a violent dimension, police never seized to brutalize protesters. Govt only trying to cry wolf when they are actually the wolf.

Can you give a solid and sensible meaning to the whole vandalizing and looting of properties...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Yello1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
I can't but see how African underdevelop africa in most of our attitudes. Imagine destroying a bank for wat reason biko?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
banks 're criminals as well, their illegal deduction is extreme.

all these nonsense must stop.

gov't conniving with private sector to steal from her people.

all sector isn't left out
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ndlistic:
See The Condition Of First Bank Faulks Road, Aba, After Being Destroyed by Thugs yesterday

See how First Bank, Faulks road Aba, along Ariaria market looks like after being destroyed by thugs yesterday.

The hoodlum set cars on fire, break the Bank doors, windows, ATM and carted away Bank properties.

The condition of the Bank is very bad, the damaged everything damageable in Bank.

Below is the video and photos from the scene yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFCOW3iZQok
please I hope there is no bankers or customers during or before the attack?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu doing great with Aba youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Wahala90: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stop deceiving yourselves. This is the handwork of govt to discredit the protest.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:
It was a peaceful protest.

very peaceful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
Outside the government, we are also our own own enemy.
just shut up your dirty mouth
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by kzubyar(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
we talkam

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
shara123:
This is nonsensical and inhuman! Why attacks on banks? Thieves and destroyers under the pretence of protesting for good governance. This shows our protest for better Nigeria is nothing but a laughing stock to the government.
Banks only for the rich 70%nigerians no even get bank account
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Wahala90: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Can you give a solid and sensible meaning to the whole vandalizing and looting of properties...

It is clear that the protest was initially peaceful (even the govt attests to that) but police brutality never stopped at anytime.

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Terrywaya(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onyenna:
Jeez!

This is foolishness at it's peak!!

Is it first bank that created Sars!?....

It's time to end this protest..... Let's give the government time to implement all they've said.....
I dey vex

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
I thought some of the banks sponsored this very peaceful protest.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by AerialMapper: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
How did this turn from a protest against police brutality to an attack and destruction of banks, looting of shops and burning of police stations?

It was all calm and peaceful; then the government hired counter-protesters to create havoc.

It has spiraled out of control and now the masses will suffer.

Hot tip: if you are a mobile banking agent / POS operator, move to the East ooo... they have destroyed all their banks and ATM.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Commentor: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
okoloemmalex:
banks 're criminals as well, their illegal deduction is extreme.

all these nonsense must stop.

gov't conniving with private sector to steal from her people.

all sector isn't left out

Hope you'll appreciate your private residence being affected.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
what hdid your support. achieve before? fool
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shareholders, and top managers of the bank won't be affected one bit... They are well insured.

However, the hoodlums have merely succeeded in rendering regular people jobless and impoverished... Same with those who destroyed business properties belonging to top people in Lagos.

Maybe, it's time for security heads to do their real jobs by fishing out all hoodlums, and locking them up permanently! If the prisons won't hold them, they should construct more gallows. Nonsense!!!... Brainless Negroes!!!

If you wish to cause your leaders and politicians pain, then have the commonsense to strike at them where it actually hurts them and their households... Not causing average fellow suffering Nigerians further hardships!!!

That is if these people were not sponsored by politicians!!! I trust no one in this nation!!!
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
I just hope you see where to keep your money.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Algold: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .

Nothing innocent about these criminals
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

what hdid your support. achieve before? fool
Your father is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Terrywaya(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
This country matter dey take my breath,I still dey vex
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
French President Emmanuel Macron said the following:

_*"Soldiers are not trained in law; they do not read people their rights. If you actually act in a way that the law enforcement agents fail to handle you and it is decided that the Army should be called in, don't expect them to read you your rights or handcuff you. No. They don't move around with handcuffs. They are trained to subdue enemies of the State and to kill such enemies and bring peace to a state within the shortest possible time. My warning to all those who would be demonstrators, France will not standby while infrastructure is destroyed. We shall employ the Army to bring order and if you die, it means you were at a wrong place at the wrong time where the Army did not want anyone to be. Stay at home or place of work and stay alive."*_
FRANCE NEWS

Please Stay Away from where the Soldiers are deployed!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eryyy92:
Omo Will they (thugs) justify this act as part of protest?
They were shot
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oshkosch: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Did they gain access to the worthless naira notes?

You are an anarchist. So you support robbery. Igiot!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.