Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) (104334 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Kcee254: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ndlistic:
See The Condition Of First Bank Faulks Road, Aba, After Being Destroyed by Thugs yesterday

See how First Bank, Faulks road Aba, along Ariaria market looks like after being destroyed by thugs yesterday.

The hoodlum set cars on fire, break the Bank doors, windows, ATM and carted away Bank properties.

The condition of the Bank is very bad, the damaged everything damageable in Bank.

Below is the video and photos from the scene yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFCOW3iZQok
Am not in support of violence this is a personal belonging why destroying it

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
PraiselyPraise:

You really need psychiatric attention but unfortunately, I'm not one. Is that what you do online?
you own madness is obviously for life...you cant be cured again i swear
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yeye bank
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Edeyoung: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
If i. Type abokii nairaland will change it to northerners lol.....

Abokii =northerners

Lol nairaland self
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Edeyoung: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
why do you guys keep checking my profile? Why do you feel threatened by my posts?

You're mentor to the others after you

How much did dey pay u, sir meself won join support bubu or is d slot only for abokis

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sobasojek:

Leave me alone. No retreat no surrender
I just checked your profile and see that it is recently created. And that u are not from south east. Thanks for your time leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Operation python Dance, where are you ooo. I can't wait to see you. This looting is too much
Werey... you should lead them oloshi
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Sobasojek: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:
I just checked your profile and see that it is recently created. And that u are not from south east. Thanks for your time leaders of tomorrow
Shut up impostor. You must be yoruba
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Werey... you should lead them oloshi
and it will first consume you and your fellow criminals
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up impostor. You must be yoruba
Your plan will not work in south east, you silly tribal bigot
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:
you will die this year in jesus name...the blood of suffering nigerians will not let you live past this year
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Commentor: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tekzyflex:
What's the offence of first bank?
They are a bank.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:
You will not live past this year..the blood of suffering. nigerians home and abroad will not allow you live past this year... if words are indeed powerful..its done
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by geezynoni: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

They are a bank.
How's that an offence?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Queseda: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Our pissful protesters doing what they know how to do best
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Exodora: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .
Some idiots won't complain now but when they will start killing them now you will hear them shouting . Foolish youth .
Wonder if anyone told them how long it will take us to build what they have just destroyed.
What the good ones managed to build is what they are destroying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

you will die this year in jesus name...the blood of suffering nigerians will not let you live past this year

So far there is God in heaven, whatever you wish for me will come back to you millions fold. Find a job to do, even if na to push truck. Those that are doing it are human being like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Commentor: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
geezynoni:

How's that an offence?

Anything that makes money is considered an oppressive instrument by protesters thugs.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

You will not live past this year..the blood of suffering. nigerians home and abroad will not allow you live past this year... if words are indeed powerful..its done
Your family must cry over you this year and u will die a very miserable death in Jesus name.... Amen. DONE DEAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Exodora: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Buhari just called for the end of these protest but as expected, the children of hate said who is he to give that order. If Una like destroy all the things in your state, na Una Sabi. But if soldiers begin react, anybody wey type #endmassacre among these people will never die well
Amen to that prayer.
If I be the president of this nation , I don't mind going to Korean to get the highest bomb . I mean I will make sure no pieces of them can be find. Fools!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Exodora:

Amen to that prayer.
If I be the president of this nation , I don't mind going to Korean to get the highest bomb . I mean I will make sure no pieces of them can be find. Fools!
Honestly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,
Am nt surprised

Dis hungry mofo you spew your tribal bullcrap on everythread thinking doing Yoruba vs igbo and other forms of bigotry you and your likes masturbate on every thread in this forum thinking it will help you forget your sorrow and poverty stricken frustrated life

Better go find work bcus the kind of hunger wet go strike you na motherless and fatherless hunger
Without Yoruba vs igbo fight you go die abi oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by zudozz: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
People are damn too poor lacking and hungry in this country.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

[s]stupid fool...you are pitying banks that are insured
i don't even know when Nigerians will have sense... foolish humans. better fight for the future of this country[/s]
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

fool just shut up... it shall not be well with nimatter what you accomplish in your life.... everybody have right in this country...are your politician not muderers..and worst than a thief?

When you learn how to construct simple and legible sentences, then will I be able to respond to you... Till then, keep typing gibberish like a moronic toddler!!! tongue

I have not the faintest idea what you posted above!!! Next!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by IGBOSON1: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless

The peaceful protest ended about two days ago! Thugs and agberos have taken over!
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless

Protest stopped on 20-10-20

These are frustrated and angry Nigerians.

Products of bad governance.

Check every place with large number of destructions.

They have more idle jobless youths which government caused.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

When you learn how to construct simple and legible sentences, then will I be able to respond to you... Till then, keep typing gibberish like a moronic toddler!!! tongue

I have not the faintest idea what you posted above!!! Next!
you wont till everthing you have starts crumbling.
Nobody is doing you...its this curse i have laid on you sads
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:

So far there is God in heaven, whatever you wish for me will come back to you millions fold. Find a job to do, even if na to push truck. Those that are doing it are human being like you.
im not jobless like you... oloshi... most people that make mouth like you are worthless fools... oloribiruku
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Anoniemos01: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
teacherbim:
*There are 4 sets of people protesting in Nigeria.*

1. *The hardworking Nigerians who are tired of police brutality & bad governance.*

2. *The thieves, yahooboys & kidnappers who want SARS to end so that they could have more freedom to operate.*

3. *The Biafrans who want the protests to escalate into a revolution so that Nigeria will come to an end.*

4. *Politicians who failed in the last election who wants the present government to fail, #OppositionParty*

*Keep your eyes open whenever you’re out protesting, make sure you’re always with like minded people, so that the fate of the sinners does not descend upon the righteous.*
Copied
What I also thought. You really nailed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Very good and commendable Act.......

Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.