Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) (104324 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bitterness everywhere. Why destroying bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abfinest007:
senseless act

Very senseless act indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,
Am nt surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by madjune(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is when the factors of illiteracy and myopic thinking hijacks the process of revolution.

I still say it, Nigerians need to be coached on how to effect social change.
No be anyhow mata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mycoin:
A child that has never witnessed war will think war is just killing of people only.

They forget war is starvation,
war is rape,
war is deprivation of movement,
war is fear,
war is lack of access to health care,
War brings diseases,
war is homelessness,
War is losing children,
War is losing parents,
War Is losing spouses,
War is losing loved ones,
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives.

Even after war, it will take decades to heal, to reconcile, to build etc

Ask Iraq, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Libya, Yemen.

War in reality is different from war in the movies

When next you wish for war, ask those who have actually witnessed it..

Thank you so much...you spoke what I have been saying all this while. See below:

Well..we warned them last week but they didn't listen...now deal with it!

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

Let me add...Possible Military Takeover of government which will set Nigeria back to military rule by 21 years

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

I told you people...una dey form typical Nigerian strong-headedness...I only pray that at this rate, the country is not all consumed..let's see what will be left of it. Two wrongs never make a right..NEVER!

Conclusion: Make Una Borrow Sense, It's Not Expensive!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Apple2: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
I doubt they got into the Bank
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:
It was a peaceful protest.

There was no peaceful protest as said by the FG.

Hence, they said hoodlums have hijack the street.

So, they are yet to identify the hijackers....

Looting is inevitable, stealing is inevitable whenever there is a endemic crisis for survival.

People should learn from history and stop being seeing everything as strange and miracle.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by mvem(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Did they gain access to the worthless naira notes?
but isn't it the common man that saved his money there
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Bryananimated(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020

I am a 2d animator and illustrator, contact me if you need something animated or just illustrated, I work at an affordable price ,your imagination is the limit.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 9 3 1 6 8 9 5 6 or check my signature/profile to get my link

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Jonegonu: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Onyenna:
Jeez!

This is foolishness at it's peak!!

Is it first bank that created Sars!?....

It's time to end this protest..... Let's give the government time to implement all they've said.....
. No you guys should continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Jonegonu: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
IamAsiri:
Fake news. Video was photoshopped cool
quite

1 Like

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Onyenna:
Jeez!

This is foolishness at it's peak!!

Is it first bank that created Sars!?....

It's time to end this protest..... Let's give the government time to implement all they've said.....
I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by bopm: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless
its. not protest, this is to tell how decayed our security network is. if u leave america without security they will do worst than this. let's not lose focus on the real issue all in the name of peaceful protest the same politicians/govt officials used thugs to hijack.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by marsman: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration,
Am nt surprised
You are cursed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Mumu people. No be your own people go bear the brunt.
Shioor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by bptc10: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Most of the banks destroyed are established with rotted fund, go and check the share holders of those banks and you will understand what am saying, we knew genuine banks established with hard earn money here in Nigeria and they are very few
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Rapmaster: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2020
They had paid for my N400
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by afroxyz: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .

You would die with your eyes open
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by afroxyz: 1:14am On Oct 23, 2020
olumide4christ:

Thank you so much...you spoke what I have been saying all this while. See below:

Well..we warned them last week but they didn't listen...now deal with it!

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

Let me add...Possible Military Takeover of government which will set Nigeria back to military rule by 21 years

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

I told you people...una dey form typical Nigerian strong-headedness...I only pray that at this rate, the country is not all consumed..let's see what will be left of it. Two wrongs never make a right..NEVER!

Conclusion: Make Una Borrow Sense, It's Not Expensive!"

Just a coward scared to take risk.to have a better life
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by nick50(m): 2:32am On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Buhari just called for the end of these protest but as expected, the children of hate said who is he to give that order. If Una like destroy all the things in your state, na Una Sabi. But if soldiers begin react, anybody wey type #endmassacre among these people will never die well
.you are a fool and a spineless coward hiding behind ur keyboard to spew rubbish if you are man enough just hit the streets and try talk to those protesters the same way u rant on nairaland let's see if u will come back alive.. Idiot
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 2:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

im not jobless like you... oloshi... most people that make mouth like you are worthless fools... oloribiruku
Just watch out, all the curses that you received from people today will come to pass. Frustrated nonentity. Just go and think about your life, onye nzuzu, anumanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Commentor: 3:21am On Oct 23, 2020
bptc10:
Most of the banks destroyed are established with rotted fund, go and check the share holders of those banks and you will understand what am saying, we knew genuine banks established with hard earn money here in Nigeria and they are very few

First Babk PLC.

Even teachers iwb shares in it.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by abiolatunji: 3:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless
Let looting continues for the next one week. We in Lagos has had our own experience from Thugs calling themselves Protesters. I think it is time other part of the country experience the same thing to so that equation can be balance
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
senseless act
Utterly senseless act. Hijacked protests by hoodlums whose art in trade is IPOBISM.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by dagbas: 3:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Stewpid thieves! Is that a SARS property? I guess the order to loot was given by your worthless god COWNU THE COWARD
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by xform: 4:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
senseless act
sensible grin
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Samkuljax(m): 4:22am On Oct 23, 2020
This is getting out of hand
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 4:23am On Oct 23, 2020
This is so wrong
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by ATTemi: 4:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu dey London dey cause wahala 4 naive ones down there.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 4:37am On Oct 23, 2020
WHY are they attacking first banks though?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 23, 2020
nick50:
.you are a fool and a spineless coward hiding behind ur keyboard to spew rubbish if you are man enough just hit the streets and try talk to those protesters the same way u rant on nairaland let's see if u will come back alive.. Idiot
no worry, government go soon get Una time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.