Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling (6175 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / If A Guy Has These 8 Habits, Marry Him Right Now / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by franklingud(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
She looks like a psycho!

What a wasted beauty?
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by damoceile: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
this nah kolo mental oo
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Freelane33(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
TALK SHIT LIKE A PREACHER.......... future hendrixx don talk am ... SHE’s preaching gospel
Sunnyshinylight:

Little boy, go home and learn!!!

What are you doing outside Mummy will beat you up today.....

I am spiritual, I look for your souls, I eat souls, my master want the soul of every willing man.

Can you serve love, love covers all sins, can you cover all my sins and still love me I cover your sins and chase after your souls. Would you let me in

If you can't then you will never be able to run a family. Love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Knowledge and understanding would have saved alot of words being wasted by ignorance.

Wake up before the morning comes.

No wonder parables fits the fools
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
infogenius:
H

U pulled these words out of my mouth.
As I read, I was asking same question.
I'm just so confused grin
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Smile
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Could
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Mrscarter(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Little boy, go home and learn!!!

What are you doing outside Mummy will beat you up today.....

I am spiritual, I look for your souls, I eat souls, my master want the soul of every willing man.

Can you serve love, love covers all sins, can you cover all my sins and still love me I cover your sins and chase after your souls. Would you let me in

If you can't then you will never be able to run a family. Love you

Just weird...
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Ya
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Encounter261(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Toyyien:
[i][/i]Weed at work
honestly
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by TheGreatFinesse: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
prophetfire:
. Chai! With all your beauty, I didn't know I had been following a mad woman. What did you just type? Fine girl dey werey too?

1 Like

Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Zaggie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
jawalis:
Mad people plenty for Nairaland

I swear
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Mercisharelove(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Love you sweetheart, you are the best
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Mercisharelove(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Understanding where are you for my people LORD
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Understanding
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Mercisharelove(f): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Sweet love
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Davoneskay(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Understanding

I mocked your post at first. But then, I decided to give it a brief look. Here is my analysis.

Verse 1 & 2 : Seems the male lover is immature... mommy's boy.

Verse 3 : Can't get this verse properly... but deciphered that love consumes the soul.

Verse 4 : Love sees no wrong.

Verse 5 : Without love... I mean genuine love, there will be no family.

OP, what's ur take? Reply.
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Holiness
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Davoneskay:

I mocked your post at first. But then, I decided to give it a brief look. Here is my analysis.

Verse 1 & 2 : Seems the male lover is immature... mommy's boy.

Verse 3 : Can't get this verse properly... but deciphered that love consumes the soul.

Verse 4 : Love sees no wrong.

Verse 5 : Without love... I mean genuine love, there will be no family.

OP, what's ur take? Reply.

To eat soul means that Jesus Christ my master is satisfied with your soul. His love cover all of your sins.

His inner love is to have you saved. Hallelujah

I said to him that without the God Almighty kind of love which covers all sins, that he can't be able to keep a woman, in the house. Only genuine love can keep marriage
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Mursz: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi nsin? What exactly are you on about?
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Urgent
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by tunize(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
This done dey craze since 1500BC
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Follow Jesus Christ
Re: I Said This To Him Right Now And He's Boiling by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ilegendd bubu grin, hw far? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? / My Husband Slapped Me Because I Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.