Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35722 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ikay00406(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
remigiusizunna:

10yrs old Facebook account for sale
Then you'll follow the youths to block roads, destroy cars and scatter properties saying #EndSars.. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Amspecial: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
am telling you I was listening to a program on radio today by some muslims u need to see how day gave dis #endsars protest and the aftermath of the lekki shooting an Igbo Yoruba coloration I was disgusted because they didn't even talk about the genuine concern of the youth which is bad governance. omo this people are to backwards we need to restructure this country Asap
Abokinaram:
exactly my brother. We need more ppl of understanding like you here

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
leisuretym:
the government should just deploy the military , looters are looting and they are already going to private estates and peoples homes

Lekki Epe Expressway is hot

Ha!!!!
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by maigemuu: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
UbongCR7:
Ido Ekiti.
Calm.

Na my LG of origin b dat. Please we no want hear say yawa gaz.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kokaine:
I'm a southerner in the north. I'm worried about a message currently in the media. I hope its all rumors
Which part of the north are u and what is the message.. I learnt about it too.. Be safe

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by galaxy2020(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amspecial:
nothing they happen na we get am

but on a serious note I see how northerners and Muslim in particular are running up and down trying to put the south against each other because they know that there greatest fear is a United south, Southerners I say to u wise up we your brothers from the middle belt are looking up to u.
...you get sense, if only all the other tribes will have the kind of mind the Igbos have, the north would be begging now.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Quim2: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
remigiusizunna:

Interested. Can't find you contacts but mine is on my profile
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Demurkelly: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLOVFO:
What is the security situation in your area today? My side of Aba is calm and uneasy.

7up aba kinda calm. Occasional gunshots are being heard from Glass/Ohuru Isimiri police station though
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by mikemiyaki: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank you. That is the true position of things in Uyo.
UDUJ:

I was lucky to fly into Uyo same day the Lagos curfew was to start at 9am. Uyo has been peaceful apart from yesterday when there were some protests and it turned violent at some point. Because of this the governor announced a curfew that commenced last night 9pm Thursday the 22nd and should end tomorrow morning Saturday the 24th at 7am all being well. I suspect they might extend the curfew further should the violence or youth restiveness persist.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by YorubaMod(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Are you in owerri? We can organise to meet if u care
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Abakaliki here is very pissful too

Indeed you're an Hausa goat.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ScotMisile: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Owerri is very peaceful.
Ndewo!
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by OfficialJayy: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
remigiusizunna:
drop ur contact
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Foumi(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thugs are in control of our area. The Police Station is burnt and the Army left so all businesses are closed. Only thugs mount road blocks and doing their thing.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by galaxy2020(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
mustafaa:
The North is peaceful. Although, there was a clash between the men in uniform and the protesters in Jos yesterday.

But I think things are back to normal.
..North is the main problem of Nigeria. Forget them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by leisuretym: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
tinsel:

Which lekki Epe you are talking about with soldiers everywhere. Please lekki epe express is quiet today.

I left Lekki , Fola Osunbo yesterday heading to Ajah, I had to turn back round jakande , bad boys everywhere with weapon,

are there soldiers on the road around jakande now? please.

where are soldiers there?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:

Yeah. Phase 2
Wow.. Let's meet by 4pm..are u game?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by galaxy2020(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
ElRapido:
Na warzone here o.
...where pls?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by chocboi78(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
KARMO, on the outskirts of Abuja has always been peaceful sha
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by sucess001(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
My sitting room has been peaceful. There were reports of hot clashes in the Kitchen earlier and skirmishes later in the toilet. Otherwise, all is calm here...

grin

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by galaxy2020(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:

This is the security situation of your area
... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kokaine:
I'm a southerner in the north. I'm worried about a message currently in the media. I hope its all rumors
what is the message
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by KingAzubuike(f): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:
Peaceful and calm. People have been going about their businesses peacefully since yesterday but within the area and today there have been movement to farther distances. Though commercial vehicles are operating scantily.
Mention the area dummy.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Shuly03(f): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
remigiusizunna:

You seriously need Jesus�
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by YorubaMod(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amakohia and orji in Imo state is hot
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ProfAmaben(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amspecial:
nothing they happen na we get am

but on a serious note I see how northerners and Muslim in particular are running up and down trying to put the south against each other because they know that there greatest fear is a United south, Southerners I say to u wise up we your brothers from the middle belt are looking up to u.

We love MiddleBelters. Thanks for everything.

Bsc : University of Jos.

Msc: Nasarawa state university

PhD: Alexander Von Humboldt university (not middleBelt)

Wife: Wonderful wife, Benue state Idoma.

You guys are wonderful.

Liberate thy selves from Usman Danfodio and his products.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Akano5(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ifo Lga, Ogun State is quiet and peaceful...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Merciful71(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
USO is fine, thank God
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by tinsel: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=leisuretym post=95242934]

I left Lekki , Fola Osunbo yesterday heading to Ajah, I had to turn back a round jakande , bad boys everywhere with weapon, are there soldiers on the road around jakande now? please[/quote
Lekki epe is full of soldiers. It is calm. But no vehicular movements. You can walk as they are not disturbing you.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by tinsel: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=leisuretym post=95242934]

I left Lekki , Fola Osunbo yesterday heading to Ajah, I had to turn back a round jakande , bad boys everywhere with weapon, are there soldiers on the road around jakande now? please[/quote
Yes
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Johnadeniyi: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
My area,orle-agege "ladoje/abattoir axis was hot this morning ... gunshots everywhere burning of cars and breaking into shops

Military are around to calm down situation for now thou.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by fineboynl(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
boys suspected to be IPOB carry sticks and cutlass here is some part in enugu.

all ATM lock up and none is paying. hardship and suffering and those with money in account are stranded as they cannot withdraw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.