Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35721 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by gift01: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagos-Ibadan expressway is very very scanty with few vehicular movements. No harassment

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Sameercarter(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

You clearly are the dumb one here because the topic didn't state that we metion the area. I wonder how most of you managed to pass WAEC or even graduated from the University.

Instruction is key. Learn to adhere.

egbon mention area and stop causing unnecessary panic....mtchew
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Edusouls(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Come out nahh join the protests, stop hiding in ur room and typing on nairaland, soldiers are looking for animals to waste, destroying people’s hard earned properties would make Nigeria better idiot
masterP042:

I no get anything to tell u. I know you're part of those benefiting from this wicked govt, but the people have risen up. Enough is enough.. #endbadgovernance #endsars

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Testate(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I wept for our dear country 2day. Na 2day I know say hunger de land and d hunger is real.

Would I call them hoodlums abi na thugs broke into the premises of Lagos State Agricultural input centre in Agric Bstop, Ojo. They went there in search of rice and groundnut oil which they didn't get so, they carted away many bags of fertilizers, fish feeds, some new generating sets, semovita/wheat, tiles, many bags of white cement, office furniture, electrical cables, et al. Intact, they really really ransacked and scattered d place.
The one wey made me weep most na d one wey broke into someone's drawer and saw some packs of biscuit and chinchin which d person uses 2 keep d mouth busy. Na so boiz highjack d thing con de share am among themselves.

Guess the military are there now to restore normalcy.
Hmmm, my sister, there is poverty in the land.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nicoddemus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Foumi:
Thugs are in control of our area. The Police Station is burnt and the Army left so all businesses are closed. Only thugs mount road blocks and doing their thing.
You see how you fail exams What is your location to be precise grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by NafeesaAA(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amspecial:
am telling you I was listening to a program on radio today by some muslims u need to see how day gave dis #endsars protest and the aftermath of the lekki shooting an Igbo Yoruba coloration I was disgusted because they didn't even talk about the genuine concern of the youth which is bad governance. omo this people are to backwards we need to restructure this country Asap

F**King Lier, which radio programme did you listen. Iyammiri de listen to radio.

Kano is calm, I just left Kano going to Kaduna. Shops, markets are all open. Disregard those agents of distraction.

Nothing will happen in the North.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Figger(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

You clearly are the dumb one here because the topic didn't state that we metion the area. I wonder how most of you managed to pass WAEC or even graduated from the University.

Instruction is key. Learn to adhere.

no offence ment, but don't u think your report would be meaningless if u don't put the location?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by lexrichy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Foumi:
Thugs are in control of our area. The Police Station is burnt and the Army left so all businesses are closed. Only thugs mount road blocks and doing their thing.
where
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Hier(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
emeijeh:
Calm.... Na to go embassy after now. I just dusted my international passport

lol
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:
I stay in a very safe estate in kurudu
police housing estate I guess?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

You fulani miscreant, how is ZAMFARA today?
Just give an address, any hotel location.. You will see me.. Looks like you're afraid grin cheesy.. Onye ụjọ shocked grin
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:

I won't be free by 4. Can I get your WhatsApp number.
Send yours I will chat u up
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Koffiatama: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Uyo was hot and bloody yesterday. But curfew has brought everything to a standstill today. Let's see what happens next
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by pozehnani(f): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sameercarter:
egbon mention area and stop causing unnecessary panic....mtchew

Mention Area for what? You can't Force me against my wish if I chose not to even if the post says to do so.

I'm not mentioning. Period!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:

Army estate phase 2
OK, indeed you're safe
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by 1Dray(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:
I stay in a very safe estate in kurudu

Safe estate in kurudu? Are you kidding me?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by tinsel: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
8x648:
[s][/s]
Hmmm. Some people are not actually happy that peace is gradually coming back. Nawaa.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davidski:
Ilorin, Kwara State is peaceful as usual.

One of the best State to live in after having better establishments on ground.

Nothing like burning of these or that here.

Na money we all deh find here.

But, how I wish we could be able to locate the warehouse here too���
Hope the cult clashes reported the other day has stopped?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:

O7O6551O399
Cool.. You can modify
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by pozehnani(f): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Figger:

no offence ment, but don't u think your report would be meaningless if u don't put the location?

Did she have to call "herself" a dummy to get the locatlon? Clearly shows her level of mentality. So low.

I'm already pissed. Not mentioning.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Bakr4u: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:
kuje abuja has always been peacefull except difficulty for workers going to work. protesters blocked the way.

don't know the situation for today .
my broda, u funny ooh, daz hw u guys fail exams,
the question read like; what is d security situation in ur area TODAY,
Ur last statement doesn't justified ur answer

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by seunmohmoh(f): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:

O7O6551O399
How will you just drop digits where thousands are scrolling by. Una get mind o.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by NafeesaAA(f): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
All the sermons and messages so far aired were direct and simple.

Don't join the protest
Don't attack anyone
Don't destroy your land
Pray for peace to reign

Northern Governors had a meeting in Kaduna and empowered their security team to be on red alert. Here in Kano, all DPOs are already on the street at strategic locations. The military are outside as well but not in large numbers.

Local Neighbourhood Watch Dogs we usually call Yan Kato Da Gora are also out to use brutal force against any trouble maker.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by bjtinz: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Foumi:

Abeg which area is this?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pegi23(f): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

There's still protest in Abuja? I thought after the Lekki shooting.....all protest stopped.

From Mile 12 to Ikorodu is filled up with area boys carrying matchets and blocking roads. Before u drive by.....u av to drop money.

Hi wassup. I'm trying to get to ikorodu but no bus that Wednesday. Please oo shey bus don dey pass through ikorodu road. Meaning if I get to oshodi shey I fit see ikorodu bus

I really need to get back home
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Uyi168: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
ictplotter:

What of Ekosodi and ugbowo?
I don't know about those areas for now..
Maybe I'll call my guys that reside there for updates..
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Asquare84(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by masterP042(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Edusouls:
Come out nahh join the protests, stop hiding in ur room and typing on nairaland, soldiers are looking for animals to waste, destroying people’s hard earned properties would make Nigeria better idiot
Boys are out there fighting for the future, but stupidity and short sightedness no go gree u appreciate what boys are out there doing for u.. We are putting our lives on the line for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Maryland is peaceful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.