Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35685 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Edeyoung: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seems everywere is calm the battle has been lost

Lekki protesters we failed you

We are sorry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by olioxx(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by teacherbim(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
EBEk101:
my location Ijora olopa, the place is boiling.
gun shots since last night till now and don't knw where to run to cuz ai jst moved to Lagos that's d scary part
please, stay indoor
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Amspecial: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
I sight u brotherly u married one of our own u are our own. cheers
ProfAmaben:

We love MiddleBelters. Thanks for everything.
Bsc : University of Jos.
Msc: Nasarawa state university
PhD: Alexander Von Humboldt university (not middleBelt)
Wife: Wonderful wife, Benue state Idoma.
You guys are wonderful.

Liberate thy selves from Usman Danfodio and his products.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by leisuretym: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=tinsel post=95243035][/quote]
I'm hiding under my bed, are there soldiers now? answer me pls
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by timilehin007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

There's still protest in Abuja? I thought after the Lekki shooting.....all protest stopped.

From Mile 12 to Ikorodu is filled up with area boys carrying matchets and blocking roads. Before u drive by.....u av to drop money.
Same from Ibese (ogun state ) to sango
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nicoddemus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ken91:
we the youth are no longer afraid to die we are already in
hell here there is no gain in one Nigeria an so is either
revolution start now or they restructure, more violence
protest is on the way coming get ready for the end of
Nigeria or restructure

Come on shatap there What are you doing to prevent private businesses from being looted by your fellow miscreants if the protest should continue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Majikmoment(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Edusouls:
Thunder fire you idiot, una wan spoil Enugu in the name of endsars , wait army go deal with all you animals, ezi

I swear, I wonder what Enugu is protesting for, like theirs doesn’t even make any sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Sleekfingers: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Today Ikeja Gra is calm....yesterday most people residing in my neighborhood brought out their guns....in case any motherfucker try any shit....we go send them to their ancestors..........especially those hoodlums looting shops in ikeja

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by tinsel: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
leisuretym:

I'm hiding under my bed, are there soldiers now? answer me pls
Lekki Epe is quiet with soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by SLAP44: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Are you in owerri? We can organise to meet if u care

You fulani miscreant, how is ZAMFARA today?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by richardtimothy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
From law-scholl, lekki, ajah, sangotedo till awoyaya is peaceful. But there are boys blocking and collecting money on the road right from oribanwa bus stop, lakowe, some places before bogije as at now. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by gift01: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I wept for our dear country 2day. Na 2day I know say hunger de land and d hunger is real.

Would I call them hoodlums abi na thugs broke into the premises of Lagos State Agricultural input centre in Agric Bstop, Ojo. They went there in search of rice and groundnut oil which they didn't get so, they carted away many bags of fertilizers, fish feeds, some new generating sets, semovita/wheat, tiles, many bags of white cement, office furniture, electrical cables, et al. Intact, they really really ransacked and scattered d place.
The one wey made me weep most na d one wey broke into someone's drawer and saw some packs of biscuit and chinchin which d person uses 2 keep d mouth busy. Na so boiz highjack d thing con de share am among themselves.

Guess the military are there now to restore normalcy.
When I saw that Maza Maza video yesterday my mind went to this Agric input place at Agric. Just knew something would happen there

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by donprinyo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kokaine:
I'm a southerner in the north. I'm worried about a message currently in the media. I hope its all rumors
just find millitary zone and lock up with your family for now . or go southern dominated area

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Salmoneus(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
emeijeh:
Calm....
Na to go embassy after now.
I just dusted my international passport
That has been on my mind, Naija get as e be...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Figger(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
reporting live from aguda surulere, very much calm

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by chelseamann(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
fineboynl:
boys suspected to be IPOB carry sticks and cutlass here is some part in enugu.

all ATM lock up and none is paying. hardship and suffering and those with money in account are stranded as they cannot withdraw.
exactly my plight now..even pos agents are out of cash

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ictplotter(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Uyi168:
Parts of benin where I'm based is calm. I'm talking about upper sakponba of all places.
Business have resumed and life goes on..
What of Ekosodi and ugbowo?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by shilz(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
I stay close to a barrack,area command and a police station...since on Monday it's been gunshots 24/7..it's alot better today,free movement and all.havent slept well in the last few days.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by pozehnani(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Mention the area dummy.

You clearly are the dumb one here because the topic didn't state that we mention the area. I wonder how most of you managed to pass WAEC or even graduated from the University.

Instruction is key. Learn to adhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by osamz007: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
donprinyo:

just find millitary zone and lock up with your family for now . or go southern dominated area

what's the issue please
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Stanchem029: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Majikmoment:

I swear, I wonder what Enugu is protesting for, like theirs doesn’t even make any sense
They are looking for shops and bank ATMs to loot.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Marayola(f): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Akano5:
Ifo Lga, Ogun State is quiet and peaceful...
Where in Ogun state do you live?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ph has been peaceful today

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Peaceful here...
Hopefully, the government will restore peace in all the affected places, as quickly as possible.

God bless Nigeria..
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by donprinyo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
osamz007:

what's the issue please
they just like reducing the influence of easterner in businesses at their area. same thing Adolf hiltler did to the jews.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Psych412(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
ikoyi is quiet.
if you drop a Needle on the ground you might hear it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Lilymatty(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
I stay in Ago palace Okota in mainland, lagos state. Well.. Its calm here but people are still scared to go out considering there were gun shots yesterday at the police station nearby

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
prekumohtim:

I had a weird experience in PH on Wednesday. I went for mid-week service and I was all there alone . I didn't know that fellowship held in zoom because of the crisis. PH major places were empty, like a no man's town and networks are jammed in most affected areas. I kept on calling different numbers without hearing anything. It was as though rapture occured�. Places I used to see high hold up (because of road construction), had no single vehicle�. I later discovered that a DPO was beheaded in PH and the hoodlums were also on their way to set police headquarter ablaze but were intercepted by the military. I was told that many(both innocent civilians and hoodlums)lost their lives.
Just so we are clear, "you were told"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.