Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52367 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Healthquest: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.
simply because u cannot condemn d burning din of Lagos by ur protesters speaks volume ,had it been ur home has been touched ,I'm very much sure u will b d arrow head calling for end to ds nonsense protest dat has took a very useless route
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by gidson12(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
who then will raise alarm over the destruction in the East
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
cool
[s]
Princeps:
You are a foolish person aboki. I dont support Nnamdi Kanu but where did he mention Southwest or Yoruba in all these rubbish you are posting. Cattle brained mumu when no get sense.
[/s]

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You warn them, they insulted you, meaning they PARTICIPATED.

Thank God Yorubas are the one burning their oba palace? is only oba palace that got BURNT?

since you also acknowledged Igbos participated, so they just stand behind while Yorubas go on with the destruction?

Stale tactics. Try another DEMON
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Starzo: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
The politicians are back with their most potent weapon. Divide and conquer tactics
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Miracle2020: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
WilyWily:

You are stupid,
Nigeria days are numbered.
Southerners are going their separate ways soon.
that was the plan but it has fallen. Nobody stop you from going back to your erosion caves.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Omoluabi16(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Our politicians with the usual divide-and-conquer strategy. No one is infiltrating any region, every destruction so far has been the handiwork of more locals than outsiders.

I don’t blame them, I blame the youths that fell for this. In the first few days, they were able to conquer the lines used to divide us; tribal, religious, gender, political...etc. Sadly, it didn’t last. A protest that started out as a human right fight- slowly began to have a political undertone.
So far, we have been doing za work of za lord. We dey open their eyes one by one to see that this gimmick is just a distraction. A good number are seeing the BS.. but some do not want to be wise.
I find it very laughable, that 3 days ago, we were calling the government out. But now we are chasing imaginary 'enemies'.Some have even begun to sympathize with and defend the oppressors. A turn around..a masterstroke by these our leaders. Revolution what? Our journey still far small.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
nogragra:

My yoruba people be careful Look at the business of our people destroyed and yoruba land being devastated by this protest and nothing happened in Abuja, North and Igbo land. Why so much interest in our land? Afterall, Lagos is no more the capital of Nigeria. The Igbos are the real snake like their thorny cahorts in Hausa fulani. The looting and burning of TVC, TOLL GATE, AND HIGH COURT, MUST BE USED TO REPLACED WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTH WEST REGION. It is a suspicious well occestrated planned and scripted evil crime against the yoruba people, more are still coming, so my people don't sleep with your roof on fire. Asuwaju Bola Tinubu may be innocent of the killing which they rope him in because the Igbos see him as the bane in their evil plan to take over lagos the gem of yorubas glory. It may actually be an Igbo project to create mayhem to possess our land. I think it's high time Bola Tinubu beg for forgiveness and im sure omoluabis will forgive their own that is what it is all about. Please, my people be wary of thorny neighbours astride us in Yoruba land especially the Igbos they must be chased back home with immidiate effect, don't they have Biafra to defend. Biafra agitation to me is now like a ruse, but the target is yoruba land. We need to checkmate these people they have come to choke us up in yoruba land in large numbers pretending to be partners in liberation. Besides, during June 12 agitation didn't this wicked people leave the yorubas to suffer a fanthom desastrous fate anticipatedly, in the hand of Abacha, which they were disappointed did not materialise only for them to troupe back to our space in even larger numbers to choke us up in our land. Let everyone go to their region and fight their liberation there as yoruba nation cannot guarantee the safety, the lives and properties of none yorubas in their space any longer.

Shut the hell you call mouth.

If Igbos plan against Lagos, they will sink it within few minutes. I doubt if you know Igbos.

Igbos love and marries Yorubas but Yorubas hated Igbos so much that there is nothing an Igbo will do for a Yoruba to make him happy.

#stopthehate
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nonut: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

But Nigerian military reports to Governors? Is that the argument against Sanwo Olu?
The presidency needs the permission of the governor to deploy the army in a state.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
dokie:

You are totally mad.

Was it igbos that burnt tinubu's properties? Was it igbo kids that were swimming in Akiolu's pool? was it igbos that went to burn the BRT parks?

One thing i know for sure is that if the fight starts, where ever you are, you go chop am.

Cow.

Pls ignore that known serpent here
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
Igbos participated in the peaceful protest and left when the peaceful protest end.

You know how the peaceful protest ended.

The attack and burning was done by hungry and angry yoruba youths.

At least we saw it on videos threading online,the ones swinging in your oba palace,they ones wearing Oba's
shoe and the ones that wore Judge cloth.

Even the ones that show off the food items they Looted.

Pls ignore that guy. He is a serpent here
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Miracle2020: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.
did they mention name? Why are showing signs of guilty?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
For 60 years this politicians and their fulani terrorist system have been massacring us, extorting from us on daily basis even in and outside homes and campuses.

We have remembered all those Nigerian fulani terrorist government/politicians agencies are massacring.

We remember our Aluu 4, everyone will get his/her justice.

#EndNigeriaNow

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chi133:

Igbo's are not violent like those monsters in the North, wait what are they trying in the north? Northerners that have finished themselves, have you ever heard of bokoharam in d East? We don't have time for northerners we are busy making money and hiring you people as our gateman and our shoe Maker's. Bunch of uncircumcised bamboos

My sister, say NO to bigotry.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Jdbrasco2: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:

Yoruba are always your target, see im not one.
So this Fulani boy, its your people that are killing the Yorubas in their own land. Your tyranny will be over very soon. Enjoy while it last.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Unified07: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
WE DON'T REALLY DESERVE TO BE IN SAME COUNTRY WITH THIS NORTHERNERS SPITS..IT WONT BE WELL WITH LUGARD
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by zionmde: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

YOU ARE SO DEVILISH. Well I m pleased that some Yorubas are not buying your demonic idea..SERPENT like you
this one doesn't have sense at all
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Miracle2020: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

no ur people are now blaming d Igbos for destructions
the only thing they have not blamed them for was invasion of Cacovid warehouse.
the government will always win because we will always have a whole lot of things to divide d struggle
show me where the governors blame igbos? Guilty conscience.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

I thot u said u Igbo's hate d hausas?
U form 'alliance' with north against west when it suits ur satanic purposes and form 'alliance' with west against north whenever it suits ur biafric agenda.

Once again, 'united south' tear that yeye mouth of urs!

Now you are making no sense Aboki,

Lets be clear it is SS, SE and SW against you Arewa in the North..

I will ignore anymore nonsense you spew, until you make sense..

Or Better yet apologise for the foolishness of your people cheesy

They don spoil Nigeria, I cannot let them continue grin

I noticed you have no likes or shares.. I will weep for you, no one believes your lies anymore grin
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emekaonline: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

They will pay dearly for it even in the South West. We will burn down all their properties and markets in Lagos and every other part of SW
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by CodeTemplar: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
So foreigners boarded buses or trailers to the southwest to cause destruction? These gov know they are potential targets and that is why they are concerned. I am just waiting to hear people are going after politicians. That one would slightly more effective.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by JoeEeL(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
you're right

one of them here

LOL, you see what we've been saying? I really don't think we the southern youth should get at each others' throats. In patience, we should try to enlighten and educate our brothers. Many keep underestimating the length to which the govt would go to spin propaganda and ensure we remain divided. Do you know the length to which they can go to protect their loot and our commonwealth with such fierceness? People that are ready to kill protesters with war bullets?

C'mon. Same way they have road thugs that do their bidding; so they have e-thugs. On facebook, youtube, twitter and budding blogs and forums like Nairaland for example.

The govt is actually losing this war. They first lied no one died. Then 2 died. Then Tinubu ran to France and was shamed. Then they blamed PDP. Then blamed pastors and Adeboye. Then all of a sudden 2 very prominent monikers here disappeared. and simplyleo. Haba, that should tell us something na. The government is taking media war and propaganda brutally serious. We must be disunited at all costs is their current motto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Philistine:

Edo man, continue your evil support for the igbos,time will tell

Serpent
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by okorogodwin4(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant ptry this rubbish with us in the North
ass hole what concern Kanu and which North are you you talking about about count north central out of your useless north
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Miracle2020: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

SARS do not report to Governors
but the army report to Tinubu abi? Useless souls, full of hatred. We will use your blood to clean the stool of our oba.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mesmer: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Divide and rule ..... that's their propaganda.
With this tactics, they will always win the youths because hatred has beclouded our senses.
One thing I will tell you all is that HATRED is everywhere in the heart of men ......if we must conquer, we will put that aside and fight our common demon.

My mom likes her more than me, therefore I hate her....
My dad likes my step brother more, therefore I hate him.......
My husband likes my co-wife more, therefore I hate her.....
My brother's children are doing well more than mine, therefore I hate them....
My neighbours always rub it on my face that he's better than me....therefore I hate him...
My father trained his father and now they are in abroad, living well while we are nobody, therefore I hate them....
The other village has crossed the boundaries, always taking our lands, therefore we hate them....
They always want their side to produce the leaders, therefore we hate them....
Oh....they don't speak my language, when they laugh... they are laughing at me... I will show them.
Ahhh!!, Those ones that are not true Christians/ Muslims.... therefore stay away from them.
He's from the neighbouring state..... they feel they have it all...
Ah.... from the West?, don't trust them...
From the East?...be very careful with them.
You say he's from the North, ah... those people, blood thirsty people...kill them before they kill you.
From Nigeria?.... really?.... please stay away, they are criminals.
He's black..... negros
He's white .....white pigs.

Ladies and gentlemen, the list is endless.
Stop HATRED!!.... It's just everywhere. Emancipate yourself from that mentality, so that healing of the mind will take place....

You can share.... let's do it together.
PEACE!

Odefagirl
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
KingOdart:

Blame Nnamdi Kanu for giving orders to IPOB to burn Yoruba Land

Gate of hell fall on you
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
KingOdart:

What about Nnamdi Kanu giving orders to IPOB to destroy Lagos?

Gate of hell fall on you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.