Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52357 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:
don't worry, let everything die down first.

some people go cry eh! dem go regret all their actions grin they wee remember the road to their village.

We know your type...very stale indeed
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Karma0994: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Unified07:

You are an idiot, illiterate hausas we are bigger than this

Continue to call me Hausa.

Don’t call your people to order. Shebi Hausa ni mi, nigba ti gbogbo e ba de ile tan nisin, shebi oju gbogbo wa ma ja.

Now let me ask you a question:
If you catch Yorubas burning Peter Obi house in Anambra what would you have said? Will you just keep shut or talk and condemn.

You Igbos are the biggest hypocrite in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by visionex: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:
This is another Enugu Igbo guy caught today in Akure with two other Yoruba females where they tried burning buildings in Akure.

The foolish Enugu boy left Enugu and instead remain in Yoruba land to burn our buildings and when we talk they will say we are lying.

All of you docile Yoruba still saying rubbish will hear it. It takes just one man to influence a thousand.

Imagine Yoruba going to Anambra to burn a building and being caught? Do you think the Igbos will be laughing with you without rebuking you?

https://twitter.com/IntelMaximus/status/1319578410117746688?s=19

Your type is the reason aboki will keep ruling the south perpetually
Fulani's have played their usual divide and rule card and some south westerners are buying into it
The same reason why no southern person is occupying any sensitive position in government appointments
Go to nnpc no Yoruba IBO or ijaw national who own the oil is occupying 1to 20 positions in the company

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Jdbrasco2: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:

Yoruba are always your target, see im not one.
Fool its the current Yoruba leadership that help installed this monster called Buhari. I don't have problem with all Yorubas but their political leadership. Now everybody is feeling the heat. Who ever thought the youths will rise up. Time will come when we will face your type.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa

And what makes you feel they all agree with what the governors just said? Forget it.. The governors are talking to cover face cos their people have been calling them out since the protest started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kennyfancy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering
. Unah too lazy, always looking for who to blame, unah eye never still clear
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by samdunzo: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ezmans:
the boys mc oluomo & tinubu put on the road to collect money have destroyed Lagos

Thank you. Don't mind useless abokis trying to involve Igbo into Yoruba affairs. Dem full on twitter. In fact, one of them even is on this thread.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by murmee: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please let all Yoruba people in all the Southwest States of Nigeria ask these Governors why the OPC is longer alive.
Ask them why the talk of setting up Amotekun that sent jitters to Abuja and the whole North suddenly filtered out.
It is at turbulent times like this that you would realize that you need a local Battalion.
What happened was that while the EndSars Protesters were prolonging their occupation at Lekki Toll gate and Alausa, there was a grand plan going on OUTSIDE Lagos for the destruction of Lagos that we are witnessing now.
Believe me, it didn't just happen.
My Personal observation is that the Governor of Lagos state is too soft.
By Monday, people will want to go back to their normal daily activities and businesses. Before that day, if the Governor doesn't find the courage to tell the so called Peaceful Protesters to end the protests or face severe consequences, the destructions will not stop because the Vandals will continue to take advantage of the Endsars protests.
Enough should be enough!

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princeps:
A big Amen. Gradually the eyes of Yoruba people are beginning to open. We will take back our Southern land and wealth very soon. May God grant wisdom and strength of spirit to all Southerners in our battle against evil and the cancer of Northern corruption destroying the South, In Jesus Name. AMEN!!

Amen my brother..

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Queseda: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You Igbos are not ready for revolution. If you are then tell me why is Peter Obi and Obiano's homes and businesses still standing? Are they not the governors that supervised the wanton massacres of SARS officer Nwafor? You Igbos are fake revolutionaries.
It's 1966 all over again. Your people got played once again cheesy
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ariesbull: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm now happy other southern regions are now seeing this.

we shall see

That is why other southern regions are called better south...
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nogragra: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/23/endsars-protest-southwest-governors-raise-alarm-over-infiltration-region?fbclid=IwAR068wy8ZfsRC8V70vVTLKMpjxu8cQZfLqANKG5PcHMU-GK5drUrYSaGkCY
My yoruba people be careful Look at the business of our people destroyed and yoruba land being devastated by this protest and nothing happened in Abuja, North and Igbo land. Why so much interest in our land? Afterall, Lagos is no more the capital of Nigeria. The Igbos are the real snake like their thorny cahorts in Hausa fulani. The looting and burning of TVC, TOLL GATE, AND HIGH COURT, MUST BE USED TO REPLACED WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTH WEST REGION. It is a suspicious well occestrated planned and scripted evil crime against the yoruba people, more are still coming, so my people don't sleep with your roof on fire. Asuwaju Bola Tinubu may be innocent of the killing which they rope him in because the Igbos see him as the bane in their evil plan to take over lagos the gem of yorubas glory. It may actually be an Igbo project to create mayhem to possess our land. I think it's high time Bola Tinubu beg for forgiveness and im sure omoluabis will forgive their own that is what it is all about. Please, my people be wary of thorny neighbours astride us in Yoruba land especially the Igbos they must be chased back home with immidiate effect, don't they have Biafra to defend. Biafra agitation to me is now like a ruse, but the target is yoruba land. We need to checkmate these people they have come to choke us up in yoruba land in large numbers pretending to be partners in liberation. Besides, during June 12 agitation didn't this wicked people leave the yorubas to suffer a fanthom desastrous fate anticipatedly, in the hand of Abacha, which they were disappointed did not materialise only for them to troupe back to our space in even larger numbers to choke us up in our land. Let everyone go to their region and fight their liberation there as yoruba nation cannot guarantee the safety, the lives and properties of none yorubas in their space any longer.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:
This is another Enugu Igbo guy caught today in Akure with two other Yoruba females where they tried burning buildings in Akure.

The foolish Enugu boy left Enugu and instead remain in Yoruba land to burn our buildings and when we talk they will say we are lying.

All of you docile Yoruba still saying rubbish will hear it. It takes just one man to influence a thousand.

Imagine Yoruba going to Anambra to burn a building and being caught? Do you think the Igbos will be laughing with you without rebuking you?

https://twitter.com/IntelMaximus/status/1319578410117746688?s=19

[img]https:///65535/50520210857_3cc1663993_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50520034541_0a2484c423_b_d.jpg[/img]

Can u imagine, and they were trying to deflect attention to northerners!

Yoruba's, get this and get it clear, THE HAUSAS (at least for now) ARE NOT OUR MAJOR HEADACHES, OUR PRIME ENEMIES ARE RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES!
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kyase(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Queseda:

Too many touts, and they seem not to be doing anything about it. But don't rule out the infiltration of some elements into their midst who has an agenda on Tinubu especially

Yes the attack on Tinubu is nothing but pure politics

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by visionex: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

Don’t call your people to order. Shebi Hausa ni mi, nigba ti gbogbo e ba de ile tan nisin, shebi oju gbogbo wa ma ja.

If you catch Yorubas burning Peter Obi house in Anambra what would you have said? Will you just keep shut or talk and condemn.

what the hell are you saying IBO's are burning down the whole place in the east attend to ur phone and get informed
Who told u IBO's are the ones doing the hoodlum stuff you guys can never come out of bondage with this mindset
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kyase(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
cray91:
you are right! foolish leaders! always treating headache with stomach pain tablet
Everybody eye go soon clear
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Unified07: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Karma0994:

You are a psychopath
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.

But you know some Yoruba's do not agree with this. So why lose hope and faith?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kyase(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sagay212:

You see that lack of home training is a big problem in the SW. There are so many children whose parents do not just care about their upbringing. A lot of wayward yoruba teenagers on the rise who do not want to go to school or work. Their parents and elders sit and watch them waste their lives and even encourage them. Go to major places in Lagos like Lagos Island, ajah, ijora, ketu, ikorodu, agege and see how yoruba youths are wasting their lives away smoking weed , doing drugs and joining cult. Their elders,parents and obas ignore them and the polticians like Tinubu and others use them as thugs. Yoruba polticians like Tinubu is encouraging thuggery by giving people like olu omo relevance and making him chairman.
Most of these wayward yoruba teenagers just want to fight, fight and fight all the days of their useless lives. Senseless street fights almost every month in Lagos island, ikorodu, ketu, agege ,oshodi, etc.

Yes we have a lot of ab.okis infiltrating Lagos and they need to be checked. We cannot have people say the have the right to live anywhere in Nigeria and then leave their state to another state to be sleeping under the bridges. It is dangerous and sure some of them are joining in the looting. The solution to this is to send any body sleeping under the bridge back to wherever they came from.

The yoruba governors and elders must do something urgently to change the mindset of their youths and discipline them thoroughly. It's really disgusting to see the way these children live and waste their lives away without the elders bothering to keep them in check. It is the same wayward useless yoruba children in Lagos island that looted and destroyed the obas palace. These children take pride in being wayward and living a worthless life.
You just analyse lagosians finish
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
The summary is that Yorubas are not people to align with because they are cowards and sellout.

Imagine some idiots talking nonsense because the Fulanis threatens them?

Too bad.

If they are sure Igbos destroyed Lagos , they should declare war on Igbos and chase them out of Yoruba land if they can.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mascot87(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
I didn't see where the governor ls mentioned Igbos in their statement. Why the guilt?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?

You be so failed like your lord and master Buhari
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Princeps: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

They are inciting violence in southwest and protecting theirs from harm!
Classic Igbo style!
Like 1966 like 2020
cool
You are a foolish person aboki. I dont support Nnamdi Kanu but where did he mention Southwest or Yoruba in all these rubbish you are posting. Cattle brained mumu when no get sense.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

Southern unity were you burn only Tinubu's property?
What dafuq are you saying?
Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!

You re so funny if only you knew that
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by visionex: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
nogragra:

My yoruba people be careful Look at the business of our people destroyed and yoruba land being devastated by this protest and nothing happened in Abuja, North and Igbo land. Why so much interest in our land? Afterall, Lagos is no more the capital of Nigeria. The Igbos are the real snake like their thorny cahorts in Hausa fulani. The looting and burning of TVC, TOLL GATE, AND HIGH COURT, MUST BE USED TO REPLACED WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTH WEST REGION. It is a suspicious well occestrated planned and scripted evil crime against the yoruba people, more are still coming, so my people don't sleep with tour roof on fire. Asuwaju Bola Tinubu may be innocent of the killing which they rope him in because the Igbos see him as the bane in their evil plan to take over lagos the gem of yorubas glory. It may actually be an Igbo project to create mayhem to possess our land. I think it's high time Bola Tinubu beg for forgiveness and im sure omoluabis will forgive their own that is what it is all about. Please, my people be wary of thorny neighbours astride us in Yoruba land especially the Igbos they must be chased back home with immidiate effect, don't they have Biafra to defend. Biafra agitation to me is now like a ruse, but the target is yoruba land. We need to checkmate these people they have come to choke us up in yoruba land in large numbers pretending to be partners in liberation. Besides, during June 12 agitation didn't this wicked people leave the yorubas to suffer a fanthom desastrous fate anticipatedly, in the hand of Abacha, which they were disappointed did not materialise only for them to troupe back to our space in even larger numbers to choke us up in our land. Let everyone go to their region and fight their liberation there as yoruba nation cannot guarantee the safety, the lives and properties of none yorubas in their space any longer.

You have FOOLISHLY PLAYED INTO THE DIVIDE and RULE card being played by foolanis ever since to keep the South divided so they continue to loot your destinies, tueeh,IBO this IBO that no unity of purpose.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is too late Children of Oduduwa - did you think rebelling over the Northern Oligarchs with Amotekun and threats of cessesion will go unreplied grin grin

In a few days after planned escalation of violence in Lagos (the blood-line of Oduduwa Nation) will come under STATE OF EMERGENCY and Lagos/APC/Tinubu will finally know what is happening
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Comments on nairaland is not good for the health.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
nograv:

Did I mention them you fool..

I dont care where they are from.. If they are linked with Northerners count me out..

My message is clear Aboki, I am done with letting anyone linked to the Hausa/Fulani near the reins of power...

You dont appear to read well..

So to clarify Fuccck Atiku, Fuccck, Shagari and Fuccck Bashir who ever he is.. Is that CLEAR!!!
I thot u said u Igbo's hate d hausas?
U form 'alliance' with north against west when it suits ur satanic purposes and form 'alliance' with west against north whenever it suits ur biafric agenda.

Once again, 'united south' tear that yeye mouth of urs!

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

u have not been active on nairaland politics section. u will understand wat I mean. wen u start hearing d east masterminded d attacks in lagos, den u will understand

YOU ARE SO DEVILISH. Well I m pleased that some Yorubas are not buying your demonic idea..SERPENT like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.