Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52366 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by aspirebig: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who else knows the house more than the rat that lives Inside the house?

These are in house destruction, is very obvious. Please be objective and put your house in order.

Are the South Western states not having unemployed irate youths,do they not have youth that were harassed, extorted, brutalized and killed by SARS officers?
Do they not have graduates riding Okada in Ibadan, Lagos, Osun, Oshogbo,Ife, Akure, Ondo etc, to make ends meet?
Do they not have graduates riding keke marwa in Lagos to make ends meet?
Do they not have youths that have no roof over their head?
Do they no have youths in the hospitals who cannot be discharged because of 20k to 30k bills they cannot afford?
Do they not have youths that have lost their jobs to Covid 19,yet free palliative were stocked away in huge warehouses, rebranded and sold to the same people. The Garri is spoilt and millions are hungry ?

Are these set of youth Happy? DO they have joy? Millions are merely existing and not surviving and billions are stolen daily by our corrupt leaders.

So what are they saying?

7 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
very relentless , this guy's have more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland alone used to sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners.

You know what my brothers it's ridiculous, you are about the 5th person who has said the same thing to me since the Lekki Tollgate shooting.

New accounts are popping up and even old accounts when you look at them closely are spewing government propaganda.

Its a joke, it shows you how organised these Northerners are. I will give it to them, their general population maybe be dumb. But their elites play a good game..

Its crazy. Every Southern person I have spoken to has been clear in their hatred of Buhari and their cabal. They have said their anger is towards the Fulani elite and that isn't reflected in this forum at all...

Just keep pointing out their lies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by igbowoman: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
so during the elections and lockdown those wild youths killing and maiming came from where?
Yourubas are indeed the problem with the south.They are so easily used by fulani to divide the south

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Donspicey: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
you talk too much
start action immediately
don't blab on anonymous forum

You are a disgrace to ur generation.....

You registered ur account on 23/10/2020 with an Igbo name just to spread tribal war btw Yorubas and Igbos.....wat a beast you are....

Sha no worry but if i mark you,ur end no go funny at all.....I will make sure u die a slow and painful death.....

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Zejie: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa

You are stupid oh. Is it not ur brothers that are in oyigbo Rivers STATE? . You are just spewing nonsense and innocent people are killed in oyigbo in Rivers state. After burning police stations at night they were calling police to save them from the attacks. You think violence is cool right? The violence will visit you. Until you become a victim or someone you loves becomes one you won't understand. Mumu

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
JoeEeL:

I am a Yoruba too and hey, don't think like that. There are many of us that have brains o. Far more than the useless sympathisers. You have to understand that life is just like that. Even Adolf Hitler still has fans even as of today, talkless of Tinubu and co.

The blame game has been deeply ingrained in the southern political system and its quite a serious problem. There are still some that secretly support Buhari's government here, or APC as the case may be because they feel its a Southern state party. Also, their boy Osibanjo, they secretly wish he may become presido in 2023. Lastly, some of them are muslims and their religion will not allow them protest and I just shake my head. The remaining have been bought over and are party loyalists.

Na small small. Their eyes are still gradually opening. When its open fully, SW hopefully will not have become a caliphate then otherwise I will be gone!

You are probably speaking to a government paid bot or poster..

Don't waste your time..

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by RexTramadol1: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu
Wise up
The lies they used during biafra war
Cars were also destroyed at apo by thugs
Who ordered them?
Properties were destroyed during nadeco and abiola crisis
Nnamdi kanu wasn't around to be blame
Security agencies should be held ,they are responsible for destruction of people’s properties
Individuals can’t have such effrontery to destroy
If they don’t have back up

Your moniker has shown you’re a divisive element , an enemy of the state
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Ezmans: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Nice up. Its no longer EndSARS it is now EndLagos.

Anywhere you are, Either SW, SS or SE let say enough is enough.

Don't allow or support anyone to burn Police Station or any Government properties in your state.

Thanks to Lagosian at Mile 2 that prevented the hoodlums from burning the BRT yesterday. Please let protect our property.

Note: If anyone bring electronics set come meet you to buy at cheap amount, please run. Stolen items are everywhere now.

Don't buy awoof phone, electronics set. Remember, awoof dey purge belle.

God Bless Nigeria.
#ProtectLagos.
the same with mile 12 no single goverment property lost or police station touched
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Legalaffairs(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
This man should guard his utterances. He supposed to know more than this. How can you impoverish your youths and expect them to behave well. Which infiltration are you talking about sir? From where to where? When average South western youth is positioned as election rigging machine , doing your dirty jobs of either running after buses, keke or Okada to collect 50 naira on daily basis. In this face of brake down of law and order tell me what they know best if not looting, carnage and brigandage?

It so infantile and obviously folly to look outside the window for whom to accuse while you elites are busy looting the country dry.

You should be responsible if ever you ignite ethnic or tribal war in Lagos and this address will henceforth be forwarded to appropriate international quarters as evidence of your incitement. What an idiot. Handle your state and leave Sanwo Olu to manage his., Imagine the effrontery and brazen primitive intereference.

We know it and we saw it that they will pipe up primordial sentiments to hide away from the shames of their misrule and mass impoverishment of the masses. God will judge you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kirchoffs: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Our politicians with the usual divide-and-conquer strategy. No one is infiltrating any region, every destruction so far has been the handiwork of more locals than outsiders.

I don’t blame them, I blame the youths that fell for this. In the first few days, they were able to conquer the lines used to divide us; tribal, religious, gender, political...etc. Sadly, it didn’t last. A protest that started out as a human right fight- slowly began to have a political undertone.
It all started from this useless forum called Nairaland then it snowballed to Twitter and Instagram too......What a shame that the northern oligarchy and BMC media thugs have hijacked this forum with over 200 monikers they use to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us.......

The politics section ought to be banned honestly , it's a very volatile place for ethnic bashing .....

I guess the divide and rule tactics of the northern oligarchy is still working cos I don't understand how a protest against could easily snowball into something so ethnic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by NGpatriot: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
The carnage, the attacks and destruction were deliberate, intentional, well targeted and well calibrated.

Yoruba activist, influencers and protesters accumed that the protest they were part of was about better governance in Nigeria, but they cluelessly didn't know that their comrades from other parts of the country were not interested in better governance, they wanted the same thing they've been gunning for since 1960, the total destruction of Nigeria and government overthrow.

It's just sad how we enabled these evil agents and anti Nigerian elements to loot, destroy and burn down our homes, our businesses, our public institutions and grid down economic and social activities across Lagos state.

The protest was a noble agenda, but to some other people, they wanted something different hence the information warfare, fake news, fake pictures and bloody graphics they had ready to go, they were ready and prepared to create chaos, destruction and anarchy,

Noble protest with different agendas and intentions.

This is a terrible and expensive lesson for us to learn at this point.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Zooposki(f): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

What is diswan saying sef?
With evidences on ground what are u still blabbing?

Can a reverse of their action be overlooked in their own region and you will say the Igbo's are blaming others?

If a gani Adams instigate violence against an orji Kali and d obi of Onitsha and there are proofs, will you open this same mouth and say Igbo's are overreacting if they they point to gani Adams?

Just in case you've bn AWOL......
vvvvvv

Go school, you no gree. Now, see the level of your verbal reasoning. You better go and take a literature class.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mandate12: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

Will u bury urself alive if u find out u have accused these ppl wrongly?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by tno4real(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol...shameless governors trying to bring tribe into there failure. Who are the people burning and destroying oba palace and holding oba staff of office? We can't be fool anymore.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Shebi u sef dey see am

You've succeeded in turning Yoruba's against themselves, now its Yoruba's against Hausa's.
U and who is a 'united south'?
Is it d same Yoruba's you and ur lots have consistently bn cursing this past 5 yrs?

When it favors u, u'll support d northerners against Yoruba's, and when it favours u u form 'alliance' with Yoruba's against hausas.

'Southern unity' tear DT mouth of urs!
. cool

All ur mischievous plans will come to nought in Jesus name!
Amen!!!

Support a Northerner, you dey craze..

The same Northerners who brought Boko Haram to this country, the same Northerners aka Fulani herdmen that rampaged across the country.

The same Northerners who brought us the lifeless one who order troops to fire unarmed protestors at Lekki Tollgate..

Get the fuccck out of here Aboki, your lies wont work anymore..

Trust me your people will be out of ASOROCK soon or by 2023 at the latest...

I will never support a Northerner near the seat of political power ever AGAIN.. HEAR ME NEVER EVER AGAIN.....

CLOWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Ballack1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those governors are speaking for themselves and their immediate families not we masses

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ezechi24(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

your foolishness knows no bound.....is femi and Ade Igbo names?

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Jdbrasco2: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
luluman:
Why cant you leave us alone? Go and fight for your brothers now. Na by force?
Shut it Coward!
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yoruba leaders messed up big time, they lack intelligence, only if they had helped their youths instead of using them for thuggery..

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by bigtt76(f): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by cray91(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
you are right! foolish leaders! always treating headache with stomach pain tablet
Kyase:
grin
Nobody is infiltrating any region

Lack of home training is affecting the south west now
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Ezmans: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.
the boys mc oluomo & tinubu put on the road to collect money have destroyed Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
Yoruba have tribalized the protest!

Why shd they orchestrate attacks only in yorubaland and protect the east from violence, as directed by their leaders 'Ogbeni KANU and Alhaji Mefo against the Yoruba's.

How can they destroy tinubu's properties ONLY and the Oba's properties, d two Yoruba leaders they hate most.

And u still say its not tribal?

U don chop?
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.