Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85082 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by NairaHercules(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proeast2:

You're not Igbo but an imposter. If we and them are not friends and don't get along, then why is there no history of fights and killings between us?

Igbos in Lagos outnumber Hausas, but why is it that we haven't been fighting Yorubas the same way Hausas always fight with them?

The only way we can defeat the enemy is by closing ranks and uniting, otherwise they will keep unleashing mayhem and destroying everything.

Proeast, I thought you had sense.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IMAMofWAR: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnxyz:
That was two or three days ago. Ishaga is peaceful now. People are going about, though businesses are only reopening gradually.
i actually drove all the way to ffagba to confirm things for myself. no one is fighting again. useless op is just instigating war. seun
mynd44
lalasticla
BRING DOWN THIS THREAD
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IMAMofWAR: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
divineappo:
as I speak, Hausa are planning reprisal attack in Sabon Gari area of KANO, everyone is indoor now

This reprisal attack is because of fake news like this one

So sad
Na lalasticla i dey blame for all this rubbish. threads like this are suppose to be deleted and op banned and possible trased and arrested
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
op may thunder fire your mama yansh. when this thng was hot u no broadcast am. na now wey everything don cool down u dey try to bring am back on nairaland. thunder fire u. idiots like this guy should be traced and arrested.

May Kamalu deal with you.
May AmadiOha deal with you.
May Njoku deal with you.
May Arusi Ogwugwu deal with you.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IMAMofWAR: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Divoc:

Don't mind them...the news did not favour, it is against their propaganda. Punch, Vanguard and others published this news....The OP and Moderators will never succumb to their cheap blackmail.
maythunder fire u. i swear you will get arrest for promoting war. i will see to that. except if na outside naija u dey
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by gideonvalor98(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

If you say igbos should quit protesting no one will beg you people nau or did your people too not destroy things in their towns? How many Yoruba youths have you heard claiming the igbos are responsible if not these old fools that don't want to learn from their past mistakes.

It will be a good thing to be united and fight this cause together but if you think each tribe should do it alone, then no problem.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IMAMofWAR: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Divoc:

May Kamalu deal with my mama
May AmadiOha deal with papa
May Njoku deal with mama
May Arusi Ogwugwu deal with my papa
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by NairaHercules(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proeast2:

[s]What we have with the Yorubas is just rivalry and competition in some aspects but we have never fought each other. Check those that are causing trouble in Jos, Abuja, Lagos, Obigbo etc and indeed all over Nigeria. You should know who they are, they are the real enemies![/s]

Seems like you have been brainwashed. We have no competition with any tribe. The only way yorubaboons stay relevant is by creating myths and propaganda that they are the smartest and most educated tribe (so that other tribes see them as important), whilst igbos are only good in business and have no brain, and spreading hate everywhere and gossiping about igbos everywhere they go, even in Ghana. They are useless.

Anyways, In what world does wickedness and hatred equate to competition.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Proeast2: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
NairaHercules:

Proeast, I thought you had sense.

If you have studied this useless country you will understand that we can't get out of this mess if we don't close ranks.

There are foolish ones and sellouts among them but there are reasonable ones too. Let's work with the reasonable ones otherwise all of us will remain stuck in the mess.

Let's keep insults out of this discussion please.

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by gideonvalor98(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
NairaHercules:

Bro, I said what I said. A word is enough for the wise. Make e enter your thick skull very well. You are on your own. We easterners are too smart for this. It is a well known fact that Yorubas are backstabbers. We have been protesting together with you Yorubarbians, but you guys have started saying that it is igbos that are burning and destroying your land, therefore, igbos should be sent away. If any larger tribal clash happens again, no igbos will side you. Brainwashed igbos will create this illusion that we are your "brothers", note that it is nothing beyond an illusion. Never say the word "southerners" again, it's strictly prohibited. Because foolish Yorubas are fighting against the hausas, you guys are now calling us for help. do you ou really think that we will simply forget what your Yorubaboons have been saying about us on this forum? Igbos are not foolish enough to partner up with the great backstabbers. Let it sink into your cone-shaped cranium... lolz cheesy

Who are you sidding? I seems you've lost your senses, is it Yoruba only that is facing SARS menace or bad government or biased appointments? Are the igbos not victims too? We don't need you guys to win our battles. If you care to join hands fine ...if not e koshi daanu!
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Proeast2: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
NairaHercules:

Seems like you have been brainwashed. We have no competition with any tribe. The only way yorubaboons stay relevant is by creating myths and propaganda that they are the smartest and most educated tribe (so that other tribes see them as important), whilst igbos are only good in business and have no brain, and spreading hate everywhere and gossiping about igbos everywhere they go, even in Ghana. They are useless.

Anyways, In what world does wickedness and hatred equate to competition.

If you check very well, you will see that I have created several threads in the past to burst some of those myths.

Better have it in mind that be it restructuring or break up, Igbos or Yorubas working alone won't be able to achieve it.

Ask yourself, who are those sponsoring all manner of propaganda against us if not the likes of Tinubu and Oba Akiolu, but you can see how the same Yorubas are now going after them because they know they don't have their interests at heart.

Try to be wise and play smart so we can achieve our objective please.

4 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by NairaHercules(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
emilo2bad:

Thank you for your damage control igbos were the mastermind of burning of tinubu properties

shocked

Yorubackstabbers at it.

Igbos should take note of this comment.

This is the reasoning of an average yoruba. Know who ur real enemies are.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kehinderichard(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fagba has always been a time bomb waiting to explode with the daily influx of those barbarians. Their presence alone is a mess to the entire railway, pipeline and agric road environs. I'm surprised this sad event is just gaining media visibility after 3 days of horror.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by NairaHercules(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
gideonvalor98:

Who are you sidding? I seems you've lost your senses, is it Yoruba only that is facing SARS menace or bad government or biased appointments? Are the igbos not victims too? We don't need you guys to win our battles. If you care to join hands fine ...if not e koshi daanu!

Then why are you guys suddenly referring to us as your brothers, if you don't need our help . You people are the ones always dragging us into your south-west vs the north misery. You guys where the same people mocking us for not joining us in your foolish protest.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Starzo: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
We should hide ourselves so they can come find and murder us abi??..No!, we will take the fight to them and Chase them from our land
Danzakidakura:
bro the best thing now is if you are from East or Niger dalter stay clear from any protest find a weapon and defend yourself if they come to your house.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by gideonvalor98(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
NairaHercules:

Then why are you guys suddenly referring to us as your brothers, if you don't need our help . You people are the ones always dragging us into your south-west vs the north misery.

I can see that your problems are enormous!
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ericmor: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
babzlim:
Everyone should pls ignore this post... I am in fagba and there is nothing happening here... There is peace and some business and shops are open pls ignore this post I beg.

They will not listen, they will rather insult themselves bcs they already hate one another. Dis country just get as e be
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by NairaHercules(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Danzakidakura:
bro the best thing now is if you are from East or Niger dalter stay clear from any protest find a weapon and defend yourself if they come to your house.

YES
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by bewla(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Now I no and have a friend I can call a friend in u

fagba issue is just a tension cause by my Yoruba brother how can we be protesting and you be collecting money from hausa by blocking road and when they offer them #1000 the Yoruba refuse it

this the geneses of the issue as they say from those that were there
and one is dead now
Confam by name

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Until we appreciate the fact that we are one irrespective of the religion and ethnic background, the elite/leaders will keep dividing us along that lines.
The struggle is not about Yoruba or Igbo, nor Islam or Christianity but the common goal of better and improved condition of living.
SpecialAdviser:

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mike8804: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
pacespot:

From the current event of EndSARS protest, I can categorically say that the northerners are the reason why Nigerian politicians are able to hold people into ransom for so long. Their brains are like the cattles rearers, it is only one way traffic. Anything which their imams and surdana tell them to do is what they will do, these people are barbarians. You can never imagine the Fulani/hausa youths fighting their corrupt imams or emirs like Yoruba youths did to Oba of Lagos. Their sabotaging behavior towards this EndSARS protest because of buhari, who has failed to protect them from Boko Haram and bandits, shows that these people are far behind modern civilization. Igbos might have their own problem with tribalism and clanishness, but they can cooperate with Yorubas when it comes to the issue that affects all of us like this EndSARS protest. The way that any northern leader is quick to send their hausa soldiers to disrupt any peaceful movement in the South shows that these people have imperialist agenda against the country. The soldiers are currently helping fulani herdsmen to massacre people at oyigbo area, river state as we speak. The South youths of this country need to wake up if the northern counterparts are not ready to cooperate with us. We are all in this together or else we surrender to the whims and camprices of the old evil politicians who are ready to shed the blood of sons and daughters of a common man to perpetuate their rogue reign with their own sons and daughters.
Those soldiers are Fulani and Hausa mercenaries dressed in military outfit, that's their usual method, so they can scare people away.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by YorubanzaSlave: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
gideonvalor98:

gideonvalor98:

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by NonnyDot(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
This shouldn't be a fight between tribes. We should try to find love between ourselves and fight our real enemies. Igbo pple don't hate anyone. They love associating with everyone. Likewise other tribes should emulate this and work on themselves. We should believe in our innermost strength which is a strength not for fighting each other

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nabajiz: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
why is it that an average igbo man sees Tinubu as an enemy to igbo people. They hate him so much
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nabajiz: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbos really hate Tinubu
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by loveth360(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
shutup osu yamleg grin grin grin
Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos
Bunch of rabid idiots those mumu. They blame other tribes when the masses impoverished by their landlords of politics finally want revenge on corrupt leaders. The coward way to blame others.

Instead of fighting bad leaders since they were forming over education and sophistication ignoring the abject poverty and illiteracy around them.
It's biting everyone in their nyansh now.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
Thanks for the compliment.
ok yamleg grin grin
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by horllar26: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

They're talking about fagba junction here bro...it was hell bloody

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by fotadmowmend(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Now Buhari will talk about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.