Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85180 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AniOmaa: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
pacespot:
I thought this thing happened some few days ago, nairaland is late at reporting its breaking news. I heard the incident started when some trucks with hausa drivers plowed through protesters that were blocking their way, and the protesters responded by burning the trucked down, then hausas responded with rampaging destruction of properties around the area, so the clash ensued.
Follow the updates, the clash was reignited again after it ended few days ago . Go to Twitter and search for "Fagba" to get all your answers. Hausas have taken over Fagba and are on serious rampage.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
u aren't man enough , always making noise up et down

don't identify me with your palm wine tapper father ways of living

you will always get your brain check anytime your common sense failed you before quoting me

agaracha like you, village champion
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sobasojek: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:

Hausas are killing Yorubas and you are saying this? Giving excuse? On our land? If it was Igbos you will be all over this thread calling for blood. Except you are not Yoruba or being paid to peddle hate. Be careful, God sees.
Shut up which Hausas are killing yorubas?
Yorubas killed them as well and burnt their trucks, killed their cows and infact opc made sure the matter died down
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Tokkson: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
kingy1:
When you think your friends are the enemies because your enemies said so. Sincerely speaking, i hate the igbos chest beating life style but i have not seen any report of igbos community fighting with yoruba community in lagos, but i have seen many reports of Hausas community fighting with Yoruba community in Lagos and beyond. When you don't know yourself, anything others tell you about yourself will be what you will accept as yourself.

Why would you hate a tribe because of their supposed " chest beating lifestyle"?

How does that affect you personally?

It only shows you have inferiority complex if not, however they chest-beat shouldn't be your concern.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by chaloskyx: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
AHAH HAUSA AND YORUBA AM SURPRISED THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED IGBO OR BIAFRA THIS TIME AROUND....THANKS BE TO GOD O. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT LETS BREAK UP AND IN THE SPIRIT OF GOOD WILL WE WOULD GIVE THE HAUSAS 50% OF THE MONEY WE HAVE IN THE WEST SOUNTH AND EAST LET THEM USE IT TO DEVELOP THEMSELVES....DONT WORRY WE WOULD PICKUP AND PASS THEM IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT WE CAN EVEN GIVE THEM SOME OIL WELLS SEF TO HELP THEM.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.
Ọọ ndị sophistication

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by udomas(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

God bless you my brother.

We're never in anyway same people, period!

Nigeria should be divided.

PMB is highly incompetent

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by shiwex: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Naijabad:
A time will come when Yorubas will find it very hot in lagos if they ever kill a non indegene.

Non indegenes are becoming wiser.

Today, they fight Hausa, tomorrow they fight igbos.
Dont forget you are still surrounded by Yorubas on all sides...except you want to all dive into the Atlantic ocean
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

don't identify me with your palm wine tapper father ways of living

you will always get your brain check anytime your common sense failed you before quoting me

agaracha like you, village champion
I base in Dubai , so who cares about ur childish opinion, tinubu must pay 4 killing my 2 friends 4 security rituals grin

And if u do rubbish I will harm you ask of me, u think I have forgotten how u insulted me last year, I will so harm u

Cc imhotep lzaa gandollaar

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
olajyde3:
......rooms to let ,single room,double room,2bedroom self contain,one bedroom self contain.address Ipaja command .......Gsm07030498217,09027024829,availability of portable water and security gate ........
rooms to let in fagba ipaja where hausa is killing Yoruba?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Maobichek: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Hier post=95239964]

The Hausas brought in tribalism into the Endsars movement. They mean no good for Igbos and Yorubas. Their plan has falled[

/quote]

Are you sure cos most of my comnents yesterday and today were to counter falsehood going on here in Nairaland. Tribalism and hate is our major problem and not our politicians, thank you.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by mhaztakingshi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=95237813]Op this is fake news and all the dead body's you see are photoshoots

It is real and I live around there...
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by babzlim(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Everyone should pls ignore this post... I am in fagba and there is nothing happening here... There is peace and some business and shops are open pls ignore this post I beg.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Naijabad: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
shiwex:
Dont forget you are still surrounded by Yorubas on all sides...except you want to all dive into the Atlantic ocean

Continue your foolishness, you will be shocked.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Allansmith: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Can you imagine....what's with this fake news sharing all around...

O wrong nau...

CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
I base in Dubai , so who cares about ur childish opinion, tinubu must pay 4 killing my 2 friends 4 security rituals grin

And if u do rubbish I will harm you ask of me, u think I have forgotten how u insulted me last year, I will so harm u

Cc imhotep lzaa gandollaar

you base in Dubai indeed! Rip to your vagina if that's true, why don't you add owerritep to your calling, bunch of dummies

you will harm me grin and you live in Dubai? is Dubai not enough to influence your village mentality

if you continue to quote me here, you will continue to get the embarrassment of your life, nonsense
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Hier(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Maobichek post=95246376][/quote]

Well, we can't all be the same. We need to put an end to tribalism and hatred in this country. Keep up your good work, but, I have seen article with quotation as Yoruba Ronu, inciting hate between the Igbos and Yoruba. The best guess would be, who authored these article and put it out there. Still the same tribalism you spake about.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Allansmith: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another topic based on this should be posted so people be aware and not create more fears in people...

babzlim:
Everyone should pls ignore this post... I am in fagba and there is nothing happening here... There is peace and some business and shops are open pls ignore this post I beg.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by pacespot(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
blackjesus777:

Two weeks ago my friend hit an Hausa man that took one way around ekoro road..what really amaze me was that there was a Yoruba guy also who is also into okada was crucifying my friend which everyone knew the Hausa man was at fault..before 3min that axis were surrounded with thousands of Hausas trying to Support their brother..my friend was nearly beaten..immediately I tired to form a call to my army friend when they noticed I was calling army they pounded on me as if I was a cube of sugar rounded by soldier ant...
This Hausa are really the problem of we yorubas. We should be mindful and be careful with them..though they are friendly but very desperate and can kill at any fucking time..even the two female police that was sent to ease the tension advise us to let go of the case that if the Hausa got arrested they won’t slowed an hour at the station.
Let be wise and open our eyes....

From the current event of EndSARS protest, I can categorically say that the northerners are the reason why Nigerian politicians are able to hold people into ransom for so long. Their brains are like the cattles rearers, it is only one way traffic. Anything which their imams and surdana tell them to do is what they will do, these people are barbarians. You can never imagine the Fulani/hausa youths fighting their corrupt imams or emirs like Yoruba youths did to Oba of Lagos. Their sabotaging behavior towards this EndSARS protest because of buhari, who has failed to protect them from Boko Haram and bandits, shows that these people are far behind modern civilization. Igbos might have their own problem with tribalism and clanishness, but they can cooperate with Yorubas when it comes to the issue that affects all of us like this EndSARS protest. The way that any northern leader is quick to send their hausa soldiers to disrupt any peaceful movement in the South shows that these people have imperialist agenda against the country. The soldiers are currently helping fulani herdsmen to massacre people at oyigbo area, river state as we speak. The South youths of this country need to wake up if the northern counterparts are not ready to cooperate with us. We are all in this together or else we surrender to the whims and camprices of the old evil politicians who are ready to shed the blood of sons and daughters of a common man to perpetuate their rogue reign with their own sons and daughters.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

you base in Dubai indeed! Rip to your vagina if that's true, why don't you add owerritep to your calling, bunch of dummies

you will harm me grin and you live in Dubai? is Dubai not enough to influence your village mentality

if you continue to quote me here, you will continue to get the embarrassment of your life, nonsense
I don't blame u , I go show u 4 did #endsars period,
Look at him talking like a loafer known as khia
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tokkson:

Why would you hate a tribe because of their supposed " chest beating lifestyle"?

How does that affect you personally?

It only shows you have inferiority complex if not, however they chest-beat shouldn't be your concern.
Read and comprehend. I said i hate the chest beating, not the tribe. Should i even be expecting more from you with your inability to comprehend simple sentence. Keke cannot do the job of a makapolo, impossible!
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
I don't blame u , I go show u 4 did #endsars period,
Look at him talking like a loafer known as khia

abeg what's this nonentity splitting? Mgbeke feeling funky like you

abeg go and flush your decayed brain
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Maobichek: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hier:

Well, we can't all be the same. We need to put an end to tribalism and hatred in this country. Keep up your good work, but, I have seen article with quotation as Yoruba Ronu, inciting hate between the Igbos and Yoruba. The best guess would be, who authored these article and put it out there. Still the same tribalism you spake about.
I feel bad when i see ppl who Should be matured fanning the ember of hate and tribalism. I have lived in Lag but now in FCT, my brother is in lekki, my parents are in Aba so both Lag and Aba are dear to me. Everybody Should try and get something doing and imbibe the spirit of love and tolerance and do away with hate and tribalism, thank you once again.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by babsbolad: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
My brother, everything about this country is based on ethnic superiority or rivalry. Can you imagine some tribe is already romancing their egos based on that? They have forgotten that 'what goes around comes around' even though I am not in support of ethnic clash. However, as things are going in this country, it's only God that can keep the name Nigeria from existence.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by joefelin2345: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Did you listen to Nnamdi Kanu on Biafra Radio urging Ibos to burn down Tinubu's property in Lagos & other notable ones? Did you listen to Asari Dokubo's disagreeing with him? Visit your YouTube pls.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by loveth360(f): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
but you leave in Lagos? Bastard grin grin grin
I forgive you because you don't know what you are doing.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by potopotoking: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
lx3as:

They are children of Kanu, who's trying hard to cause ethnic trouble but his people will always hail him instead of cautioning him. Many listened to his radio program two nights ago.

They're now turning skirmish between Trailers' drivers and hoodlums in Fagba to mean Hausas killing and burning Yorubas stuff. It's sad if we fall for divide and rule of the enemies. We're stronger if we unite and do away with tribalism.

Those burning are Nigerians not just one ethnic group and the Yorubas should not fall for these enemies trying hard to make it look like one group has hiding agenda; I blame Kanu anyway.

Kanu is very bad and needs to be dealt with and put down ASAP.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by joefelin2345: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Naijabad:
A time will come when Yorubas will find it very hot in lagos if they ever kill a non indegene.

Non indegenes are becoming wiser.

Today, they fight Hausa, tomorrow they fight igbos.
Then take a walk from their states as I am doing already even though I am from SW. No be by force you must live among them. At any rate how many of them are living in your states if I may ask? Very negligible and do they even enjoy there the way we are in Lagos? Do we sell our lands to them as they do to other tribes?Get sense pls.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by pacespot(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
AniOmaa:

Follow the updates, the clash was reignited again after it ended few days ago . Go to Twitter and search for "Fagba" to get all your answers. Hausas have taken over Fagba and are on serious rampage.

What gives these hausas the odasity to misbehave in other people's territories is the army, I heard they get free supply of firearms directly from the military. Also, I heard the oyigbo area of river state is currently under attack of Fulani's herdsmen with the aid of the military. Yorubas and igbos need to wake up, this EndSARS protest has shown us our common enemy.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Hier(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Maobichek:

I feel bad when i see ppl who Should be matured fanning the ember of hate and tribalism. I have lived in Lag but now in FCT, my brother is in lekki, my parents are in Aba so both Lag and Aba are dear to me. Everybody Should try and get something doing and imbibe the spirit of love and tolerance and do away with hate and tribalism, thank you once again.

You are welcome

Are you born again sir
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Naijabad: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
joefelin2345:
Then take a walk from their states as I am doing already even though I am from SW. No be by force you must live among them. At any rate how many of them are living in your states if I may ask? Very negligible and do they even enjoy there the way we are in Lagos? Do we sell our lands to them as they do to other tribes?Get sense pls.

It is called one Nigeria.

As long as Nigeria remains one, you can never stop any nigerian from living anywhere.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Earnonline7: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.