Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85168 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by khia: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
I don't blame u , I go show u 4 did #endsars period,
Look at him talking like a loafer known as khia

Damn! Damn! Damn!!!!! I was hoping SARS would have gotten you right in the forehead. undecidedThey are a worthless bunch.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by PHOTSEE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
zinizta:

Shut the Bleep up... Hausa is not my enemy you dumbass....where you from doesn't determine the content of your character.... The Hausa causing issues are mainly brainwashed....
you mean brainwashed, how?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
khia:

Damn! Damn! Damn!!!!! I was hoping SARS would have gotten you stupid ategberoson right in the forehead. undecidedThey are a worthless bunch.
y insult that youngman bitch
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by zinizta: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proeast2:

Good luck to you empty brain.
They keep succeeding because of empty brains like this.

Okay IPOB man
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SoBright101: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Gullible ones are already falling for the first guy's comment

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sprumbaba: 5:01am On Oct 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

Yoruba here. And I have lived in the East and traded there. Yoruba people are hospitable and you guys are not. You are tribalistic. How many Yoruba people build are allowed by your folks to build houses in the East?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by africatv: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2020
New unrest rocks Nigeria's Lagos after shooting of protesters
Fresh unrest rocked Nigeria's biggest city Lagos and a prison was set ablaze on Thursday after the shooting of protesters that drew international outrage.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/20367
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by officialenny(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Abeg u no post about the iya alama wey Dem kill for Savoury Fagba side.Na that one pain people pass because even for this recession she still dey sell #20 and plenty soup wey dey economize person Belle...Well RIP to her though she's got fan
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ogbuu101: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Yoruba here. And I have lived in the East and traded there. Yoruba people are hospitable and you guys are not. You are tribalistic. How many Yoruba people build are allowed by your folks to build houses in the East?
You never tire for this particular lie?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sprumbaba: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You never tire for this particular lie?

Which lie? The one that your parent told you?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by sencekompis: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

SUPER SENSELESS!!!!!! FELLOW
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Yamleg: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
ok yamleg grin grin
Ok oo
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ariesbull: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
pacespot:

What gives these hausas the odasity to misbehave in other people's territories is the army, I heard they get free supply of firearms directly from the military. Also, I heard the oyigbo area of river state is currently under attack of Fulani's herdsmen with the aid of the military. Yorubas and igbos need to wake up, this EndSARS protest has shown us our common enemy.

You are a graduate and you can't spell audacity?

Is that what they teach in SW ?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yamleg:

Ok oo
howfar osu man? grin grin grin
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by pacespot(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
ariesbull:

You are a graduate and you can't spell audacity?

Is that what they teach in SW ?

Has almajiri mofo like you ever heard of "spell checker"?

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kunja2: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2020
calyto:

Why not mind your own state and allow Yorubas to manage theirs?

Why is Tinubu always your problem?
Was he ever your governor, president or Senator?

You people create a problem and blame it on others. More like victim mentality.

It is on record that Nnamdi Kanu was instigating violence so that you guys will not re-write history again when it turns to a tribal clash
so after Nnamdi Kanu instigated violence, the Igbos now went about destroying Tinubu's properties and Lagos state?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
That is left for you to imagine.

Nnamdi Kanu, Chidi Odinkalu, Chxta, Amara Nwankpa, Yul Edochie, Jackson Udeh, Catherine Udeh(DJ Switch), Mr P, even Burna Boy.

What exactly is your interest in the Yruba nation? Why do you people try to manipulate people and turn them against their own leaders? Do you people fight yours? Even Okorocha and Amaechi that you fought, was it not after they decamped?
Are we going to continue to ignore as if this is not an issue?

Kunja2:
so after Nnamdi Kanu instigated violence, the Igbos now went about destroying Tinubu's properties and Lagos state?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Just go and read from the first page to the last and you will get to know how irrational you Igbos are.How many Hausas have you seen commenting,inciting annoyance?
You started from the front page until the last still saying the same thing.
Have the Yorubas ever attacked you as Igbos in the entire SW before?
Have the Yorubas ever destroyed your properties before?
Pls,try to have forgiving spirit.Yorubas do not hate you.The real hatred is in you people.Go and read your history and you will know why you are like this.
how many times have the Yoruba fought with the Hausa in Lagos? Then you people must be coward for fighting the wrong people. Why not fight the Igbos. Yoruba man saying Igbo man has unforgiven heart I laugh, you know not about my history. We hate you and we still come ur land and make a home, which I know a Yoruba can never do.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by laiperi: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2020
It takes a while for Yoruba to react.

If you want to know the history of how Yoruba stopped Fulani, ask about Oshogbo.

I still say Hausa are not the problem because they have been conquered by Fulani.

But for your info, ask how Yoruba disciplined Hausa in Idi-Araba and Sagamu.

Do not take advantage of Yoruba tolerance. Ask your people about ORE again.

Las las, Igbo have no other place or land in the whole world to make it rich peacefully EXCEPT in Yoruba land. The reason you troop to the West, especially Lagos in thousands. I have never seen people who want to secede and troop into the land they want to secede from.

bigcasava1:
how many times have the Yoruba fought with the Hausa in Lagos? Then you people must be coward for fighting the wrong people. Why not fight the Igbos. Yoruba man saying Igbo man has unforgiven heart I laugh, you know not about my history. We hate you and we still come ur land and make a home, which I know a Yoruba can never do.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kunja2: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
calyto:
That is left for you to imagine.

Nnamdi Kanu, Chidi Odinkalu, Chxta, Amara Nwankpa, Yul Edochie, Jackson Udeh, Catherine Udeh(DJ Switch), Mr P, even Burna Boy.

What exactly is your interest in the Yruba nation? Why do you people try to manipulate people and turn them against their own leaders? Do you people fight yours? Even Okorocha and Amaechi that you fought, was it not after they decamped?
Are we going to continue to ignore as if this is not an issue?

first of all, most of these guys you mentioned live in Lagos and are in one way or the other affected by whatever decision that happens here. You guys point fingers at us as if we have anything to gain if we tackle these Wicked leaders of yours; we are not your enemies bro, Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, CSP James Nwafor, Buhari etc are our enemies. Com'on were too educated and smart to allow these politicians play us like chess. Do you think these leaders you're protecting give a fcukk about you guys? Please tackle and talk bad about our SE leaders, we give two fcukks about them cos they are all the same irrespective of geopolitical zone, they are only loyal to the money they're making off us.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
If their leaders were so good, they wouldn't have been living in Lagos in the first instance.

And because they live in Lagos, they should make blackmail Lagosians into hating their own right?
If their leaders were that bad, allow them to voice it out by themselves
Kunja2:
first of all, most of these guys you mentioned live in Lagos and are in one way or the other affected by whatever decision that happens here. You guys point fingers at us as if we have anything to gain if we tackle these Wicked leaders of yours; we are not your enemies bro, Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, CSP James Nwafor, Buhari etc are our enemies. Com'on were too educated and smart to allow these politicians play us like chess. Do you think these leaders you're protecting give a fcukk about you guys? Please tackle and talk bad about our SE leaders, we give two fcukks about them cos they are all the same irrespective of geopolitical zone, they are only loyal to the money they're making off us.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kunja2: 2:52am On Oct 27, 2020
calyto:
If their leaders were so good, they wouldn't have been living in Lagos in the first instance.

And because they live in Lagos, they should make blackmail Lagosians into hating their own right?
If their leaders were that bad, allow them to voice it out by themselves
if I could take my time to explain this to you and you still don't get it, then I've given up. Carry on with your mentality. Caio
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2020
You took your time to say what you always say to yourself. It is an excuse
Kunja2:
if I could take my time to explain this to you and you still don't get it, then I've given up. Carry on with your mentality. Caio
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Whitecoal711: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
So people will leave all the task at their hands,jobs,chore,etc sit and be arguing and inciting violence, the stupidity of people,most reason I am an introvert,
how can one be arguing about tribal ethnicity and religion difference,why not argue how good you are, how good your people are so it will encourage more good, indeed Satan has really built duplex and mansion in people heart, come to think of this we are one of the most religious nation in the world, our spiritual leaders have really failed us,it is a shame,be it north east west or south,as long there are no true love among ourselves we will not only remain where we are but drip further for the worse,after all brothers from same womb out of hate fight themselves.
Let lower our sword and hatred and make peace.
Preach peace and love to represent who you serve, if you attend any religion house and they don't preach love, stay far from there, we should stop all this prosperity preachings and focus more on love,and let see if God or Allah would take control and change people and our leaders heart. One love brothers
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Whitecoal711: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2020
So people will leave all the task at their hands,jobs,chore,etc sit and be arguing and inciting violence, the stupidity of people,most reason I am an introvert,
how can one be arguing about tribal ethnicity and religion difference,why not argue how good you are, how good your people are so it will encourage more good, indeed Satan has really built duplex and mansion in people heart, come to think of this we are one of the most religious nation in the world, our spiritual leaders have really failed us,it is a shame,be it north east west or south,as long there are no true love among ourselves we will not only remain where we are but drip further for the worse,after all brothers from same womb out of hate fight themselves.
Let lower our sword and hatred and make peace.
Preach peace and love to represent who you serve, if you attend any religion house and they don't preach love, stay far from them,we should stop all this prosperity preachings and focus more on love,and let see if God or Allah wouldn't take control and change people and our leaders heart. One love brothers for better Nigeria,
please we should also learn to forgive also learn to admit, One greater Nigeria
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kunja2: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
calyto:
You took your time to say what you always say to yourself. It is an excuse
what fact do you have to backup your claim that Igbos were the ones that wrecked the havoc?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2020
1.Check Sam Hart on twitter. An Abia State govt official, who forgot that there was massacre 6 days ago in Aba and focused on Lagos because your agenda must agend.
2. If you didn't listen to the live video from Nnamdi Kanu on the 21st, please look for it and listen.
3. Check Burna boys stand when it happened in Lagos and when it started happening in Rivers.
4. Check Onye Nkuzi, Amara Nwankpa, Ada Oma on twitter. Why are the crying more than the bereaved?
Yes it is the Igbos and an IPOB agenda. None of you can challenge Wike because you know that he knows.
I just hope the West doesn't turn against you people one day because you guys are always in their affairs. You know too much yet your leaders are the worst.
Kunja2:
what fact do you have to backup your claim that Igbos were the ones that wrecked the havoc?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kunja2: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2020
calyto:
1.Check Sam Hart on twitter. An Abia State govt official, who forgot that there was massacre 6 days ago in Aba and focused on Lagos because your agenda must agend.
2. If you didn't listen to the live video from Nnamdi Kanu on the 21st, please look for it and listen.
3. Check Burna boys stand when it happened in Lagos and when it started happening in Rivers.
4. Check Onye Nkuzi, Amara Nwankpa, Ada Oma on twitter. Why are the crying more than the bereaved?
Yes it is the Igbos and an IPOB agenda. None of you can challenge Wike because you know that he knows.
I just hope the West doesn't turn against you people one day because you guys are always in their affairs. You know too much yet your leaders are the worst.
you've still not answered my question, how did you know the Igbos were the ones that carried out the havoc? Or did any of the people you mentioned say that Igbos were the ones that caused the havoc? What do you even mean by meddling in your matters? These people you're mentioning are based/grew up in Lagos and are directly affected by whatever decision your Tinubu or governor does. You said the west, have you seen any of them meddling in the affairs of Oyo, ondo etc affairs? The only reason I'll condemn SE politicians is cos that's my state of origin but am I directly affected by whatever decision they make? Hell No! Be logical Bros and stop being emotional.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
OzonNengiTheory grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.