Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85186 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by luluman: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
THAT Asampetepete abi wetin be your name? Why not face your front & leave Yoruba alone.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nowenuse: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
JoeEeL:

They will eventually bro. Nonconformists spread throughout Kaduna have been oppressed that most have kept fleeing and fleeing to Southern Kaduna. The governor systematically keeps quiet. The ethnic cleansing in Kaduna is almost complete. I forecast 10-20years. Plateau has undergone their own unfortunate cleansing too. Many towns have been renamed to Islam names. Kwara too is as good as gone. A caliphate system was installed there due to the silliness and naivete of the Yorubas there. Many of the Yorubas there share the same unfortunate religion of these unfortunate terrorists. Also remember theyre currently working on Benue state. People keep fleeing to the south thus making these marauders keep making inroads. The fulani herdsmen are now in SouthWest and the East and ure still doubting the possibility? Haha. Don't o, bredda. cool

And it's the same even in south west too. There are some siding with Buhari and Tinubu largely because theyre muslims? wink They may hate the current condition of the country but theyre still sympathetic. Also factor in that these Islamic and Fulani guys breed a lot. Their population growth compared to ours does not move parallel. They keep reproducing almost at a rate times 2. wink In 200 years time, the gap will be too wide that we will become a minority.

Also remember they control the military, police, army, navy and airforce. It's by design bro. Many of southerners also travel out a lot, further reducing our growth rate while the Fulanis are largely illiterates and stay put. Any little war or issue like secession, then they'd find excuse to further decimate the South.

Let's be guided o. That's why I keep saying 'Southerners, Ronu o'.

If you see the map, what does it tell you? You'll realise they just can't stop halfway. There's a mission, braa. It is systematic. Or are u trying to tell me all those Northern countries all began with Islam? Of course not na. They would have kept downplaying the possibility just like you are today. And all of a sudden, everyone has to be a muslim or to save your life pretend to be one. The most liberal of them would let you be but speak against Islam and you're beheaded. Na xo o guy. shocked

I somehow like this submission, but Oga, nothing like Plateau & Southern KADUNA being completely captured by Fulanis.

There are entire LGAs in Plateau, Southern KADUNA and even Bauchi state without muslims or any mosque whatsoever.
Although I agree, Middlebelt tribes really need to wake up from sleep.

Besides, that your map below is a bit wrong.
Taraba state was coloured with Islam, a state that has never had a muslim governor? How possible? Likewise Taraba and even Adamawa & parts of Gombe, Christianity is still the dominant religion there.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Femich18(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Everything is calm now. It started on Tuesday. I only blame the late reporting
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blackjesus777(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they're on recess
Useless Tinubu cretins

i used to think it's a general yoruba thing till I discovered that all these hates are done by buhari and Tinubu's cretins and bastards

Two weeks ago my friend hit an Hausa man that took one way around ekoro road..what really amaze me was that there was a Yoruba guy also who is also into okada was crucifying my friend which everyone knew the Hausa man was at fault..before 3min that axis were surrounded with thousands of Hausas trying to Support their brother..my friend was nearly beaten..immediately I tired to form a call to my army friend when they noticed I was calling army they pounded on me as if I was a cube of sugar rounded by soldier ant...
This Hausa are really the problem of we yorubas. We should be mindful and be careful with them..though they are friendly but very desperate and can kill at any fucking time..even the two female police that was sent to ease the tension advise us to let go of the case that if the Hausa got arrested they won’t slowed an hour at the station.
Let be wise and open our eyes....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
MajohBankz:

At the bolded. We personally hate you in return for your lack of chest beating, but I love every other Yoruba person unconditionally
you can keep your love, i have nothing to achieve with it. Your love is grossly useless to me.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Princeps: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
The foolish North vs The enlightened South

We are foolish Northerners but no we can't join any movement from the educated Southerners without leadership and objectives.

We are foolish Northerners but we can't destroy our public properties

We are foolish Northerners but no we can't kill our brothers just because they come from the rich family's.
You Northerners can do anything you want, we don't care. After all, SARS don't harass you lot over there, instead your Northern policeman will come down here and do rubbish they cant do in the North, all in the name of SARS.

You clowns have bigger fishes to fry - Boko Haram, banditry, poverty, disease, etc. As far as most of us here are concerned, Nigeria is a tale of 2 cities - 2 countries in one sham. You idiots wont go to school but yet expect to reap most of Nigeria's wealth and rewards, all in the name of nepotism and quota system. So many places in the North are not developed, people in poverty, no schools, in a far worse state than the way the British left it pre-Independence and you are coming here to open your dirty mouth to talk rubbish cos you mistakenly think you are superior to me or that this sick country called Nigeria will last abi? Just dey watch!
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by nograv: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas and I pray it will never happen. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

Look this talk of Igbos hating Yoruba and Yoruba hating Igbo is all from Northern posters.

I have lost track of how many fake accounts I have seen.

One called Chike1234 attacking Yoruba and another called Ayo2345 attacking igbos..

Sadly I think Nairaland has been compromised.. So many fake posters..

Everybody knows that a Northern hand is guiding the Chaos..

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nowenuse: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Proeast2:
If not for 1914 amalgamation, Southern Nigeria would have been as developed as South Africa. We were yoked together with savages and since then we have known no peace, no progress and no real development. I keep saying it, we will never develop as a people until we cut off these savages.

Igbos have since realized the problem and are fighting to cut it off but instead of our fellow Southerners, especially the Yorubas to smell the coffee and team up with us to save our present and future generations, they keep allowing the same enemy to be instigating them against Igbos.

Since history, I have never heard of any serious clash between Igbos and Yorubas in Lagos or anywhere in the SW despite our large numbers there and neither have we clashed with them in the East or Abuja or anywhere at that. However, check history and see so many clashes between them and Hausas or even between Igbos and Hausas, now the question is, why is the Hausas always fighting everyone?

You should have also added the numerous clashes Hausas have had with Middlebelt tribes in Kaduna, Jos, Abuja, Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi e.t.c.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by nograv: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Naijabad:
A time will come when Yorubas will find it very hot in lagos if they ever kill a non indegene.

Non indegenes are becoming wiser.

Today, they fight Hausa, tomorrow they fight igbos.

Says who I have seen Igbo and Yoruba boys fighting together to beat up Hausa. These boys now know who their enemy is..

While I dont condone such action, the Hausa/Fulani can blame their Fulani leaders in govt for this..
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Secrets11(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
KingOdart:

Igbo more successful than Yoruba?

Keep deceiving yourselves as usual

In the next 1000 years your generation will never be as successful as Yoruba

Back to sender because my generation will be successful in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

I doubt if you are Yoruba and if you are mention any tribe that exhibit open hatred for Tinubu/Yoruba in the whole of Nigeria
how many times have you been stopped by an Ibo man n harrass u because you are a Yoruba? You ppl are the ones propagating hatred by taking common jokes out of context about the two sides. I am a full blooded Yoruba man from Ekiti State. I don't harbor any hatred towards any tribe from Nigeria. We can have disagreements but it would be settled n everybody moves on. If a war should happen owing to this, it is the Yorubas that will suffer the most because these ppl and others have acclimatized to our region n can tell us our history better than some of us the indigenes. Back then in my school(secondary) they best student in Yoruba Language and history was an Ibo boy. He was celebrated on every award giving day n he continued like that n had A1 in WAEC that year while some of managed to get lower grades. The hate is uncalled for on both sides.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
ategberoson is a tinubu's stooge
Will dey know peace,?

because you papa and mama don't know peace you think outsider we share from your family stupidity

this imbeciles is either under spell or someone is using his/her brain as experiment in rehab

many of your likes here hide under female moniker to embrace your foolishness
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by stealmatic(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas and I pray it will never happen. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

all this Ur gibberish just for likes on nairalander,u know the ibos are naturally trouble makers,I said u have never seen Ibo kill any Yoruba ,who see anyone in this situation,but Ur nnamdi cownu ordered u guys to kill a sitting governor and burn tinubu's hotel na,
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by CheedyJ(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
This thing happened on Tuesday /Wednesday, military men came over on Thursday & everywhere is calm now so, stop reporting what’s not...

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Essence20(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Thank you...
Let's watch as it unfolds, it will soon clear for their eye who the real enemy is.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Amtrak: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
palsenator:

Have you heard of Yoruba killing igbos? What is wrong with you people? Who is schooling you on this? Igbos have proosered in South West than the Yorubas that have prospered in the south east and no one is complaining. If you still growing up thinking Yoruba hates Igbo, it is a pity. How often do Yorubas fight Igbos ? There could be probable tension but how many times have you heard of it escalating into killings?

The seeds of hatred planted in you must not be allowed to grow or transfer into the generation coming after you else , we will remain under the shackles of the northern oligarchy. Grow out of that stupid thinking bro and school others too. The North sees the while South as a threat not just the Igbos and the early the better we come together to achieve our Common goals instead of allowing them to plant seeds of discord between us in the South. I call for peace

Very true, I thank God it's not just some igbos that understand this.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ayaobax: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op this is fake news and all the dead body's you see are photoshoots
not take news but it calm now
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by thaoriginator: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Igbo people want Nigeria to break up by all means. They're behind every fake news you'll ever come across.

Very useless set of people.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nweike190(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:

Please maintain your lane. We know who our enemies are. Our enemies ate those that engineered mindless killing of Yoruba and instigating arson. The bastard is an albino and is holed up somewhere where he dishes put instructions to his demented followers.

Our enemies are those telling gullible individuals that a massacre took place somewhere killing seventy eight people but could not present the bodies. They could not present those that escaped with gun shot wounds.

One of your misguided idiots just left my house now where he came to recant his former position having discovered that all the videos on the "massacre" are fake.

Our enemies are those that assisted our obviously misguided youth to burn property in Lagos.

The Hausa/Fulani is not our enemy because they ate not ORGANIZED against the Yoruba. Looting of shops and stealing is due to hunger and lack. it is easy to deal with that.

When we deal with them, we'll turn against the real enemy who is organized with structures in place. We will confront them with our structures.

Who controls the governors � mouth... When he said no life was lost... When the killing of the ibos happened in the East.. Who complained... Look here Mr talk trasher.. Stop putting a tribalistic face of your nonsense falls propaganda it won't work.. Mad man all over the place... Listen to yourself.. Ibo persons instigated the burning of Obas palace... Insane... Man and trash talk.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Jayslyder: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
After how many days y'all are bringing this up??

From what I've seen things have settled down as a bit of normalcy has been restored.. Tho people are still tensed...if you're familiar with that area you'd know the Hausa vs Yoruba clash isn't a new thing!

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetin cause the tribal clash again ?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by baby124: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where are those paid hacks... @ oshigun and sobasojek?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Fgwa: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas . Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east and I pray it will never happen. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

U have never listen to radio Biafra of what is going on, Igbo's made it very clear that they will distroy Yoruba land, they were attacking and given their commander live report of their work. Its a plan stuff by Igbo's but no one knows till now. How many igwes palace did u people distroyed? How many police stations and shops of poor women who collected LAPO to stockup for lively hood were looted in Igbo land? Baba keep quiet.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sobasojek: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:
Where are those paid hacks... @ oshigun and sobasojek?
Do you even know what caused the clash big head
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by baby124: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Do you even know what caused the clash big head
Hausas are killing Yorubas and you are saying this? Giving excuse? On our land? If it was Igbos you will be all over this thread calling for blood. Except you are not Yoruba or being paid to peddle hate. Be careful, God sees.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
Do Yorubas love me?
but you leave in Lagos? Bastard grin grin grin
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Thetruthshallse(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
My igbos and Yoruba brethren, sheath your swords we have a common enemy which is the government of fulani oligarchy. Do not hate on each other, even the hausa/fulani boys hustling for their daily bread. LET LOVE LEADS. SHALOM
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

because you papa and mama don't know peace you think outsider we share from your family stupidity

this imbeciles is either under spell or someone is using his/her brain as experiment in rehab

many of your likes here hide under female moniker to embrace your foolishness
u aren't man enough , always making noise up et down
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
Do Yorubas love me?

I want to believe, u know the answer to your question. 90% of yorubas doesn’t care about your tribe or religion, they just relate with you as human. 7% cares where u come from but still love you as a Nigerian
. Forget the 3% they only come online to say different things about Igbo n Hausa, if u meet them offline u will discover they didn’t care either.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
I thought this thing happened some few days ago, nairaland is late at reporting its breaking news. I heard the incident started when some trucks with hausa drivers plowed through protesters that were blocking their way, and the protesters responded by burning the trucked down, then hausas responded with rampaging destruction of properties around the area, so the clash ensued.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
calyto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Another Easternbull dingbat.

grin grin grin
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AniOmaa: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendHero
Richie
Helinues

And the other distinguished members from the association of "Yoruba ronu" special branch of intelligence and strategic planning on Igbo matters... why are you guys not using your special training here? your attention(s) are needed in Fagba urgently grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.