Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103821 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
There are so many tribal bigots on this forum and of course religious fanatics.

All those who rejoice at the massacre of our Youth, may the same fate happen to their children, and their childrens children. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ibadansun1: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

Tribalistic illiterate. STFU and get out of my mention.
You might think you are liberated but you are only a pawn.

You are a useful tool in hands of those people who see Tinubu as a political enemy.

Ipob who wants to destroy the nation.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Richykaycee(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
the hero of the evil date 20/10/20, u exposed them #thanks dj switch
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by PeacenLove2: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Please be mature here and have an intelligent discussion..
I understand emotions are frayed given all the videos abounding on the net..

BUT its been proven some are photoshopped or historical..

Let's be proportionate, debate within reason and desist from mental pandemonium.

Well your question was insensitive. No doubt there were fake videos /news out there. That's not news but it doesn't automatically nullify the fact. Why is it so hard for you to believe the Nigerian army attacked young Nigerians unjustly? Why is it so hard for you after seeing the videos that are obviously not doctored? I was able to separate some of those fake videos without anyone telling me. We don't know for sure those touting them ... it may be from anyone for various reasons, what was obvious is that those videos were made to sensationalize, discredit, divide and trivialize the critical condition of the masses. Do you not live in this clime?
You wanted to know why their families haven't come out? Really? So they could be targeted? Who can we even trust even when our fellow citizens are being used against us? Or those who are far away from their homes for survival, whose families don't even know are gone yet? What about those without families? Believe me they exist.

The whole country is in such a state with killing spree across the nation, insecurity, chaos. And we are supposed to be demanding bereaved families to come out now? Look you may be comfortable and secure but please have a heart.

We didn't want chaos, we just want a better life. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Organs(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blackking98:

This shows you're a local man.
Those of us here in IG watched it on her live. The videos of them trying to remove the bullet before the guy passed out is on Twitter excess. U just wake up and start yarning dust because u have data. Ediot

@cocobongo is absolutely right, you are the bigger idiot and a fool with data as well. If they are removing bullet, there will be other people there. How come no one took a video or a picture that can be verified Now youre directing people to a non existing video. Why don't you post it here for all to see. Case in point, there was looting, there are videos everywhere about it. She is a liar and an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
You might think you are liberated but you are only a pawn.

You are a useful tool in hands of those people who see Tinubu as a political enemy.

Ipob who wants to destroy the nation.
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by mamotalk: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

The US carried a fake news, SHAME
Who did sanwoooolu went to visit in the hospital, that one too is acting script, shame on him
Our vice president too, always leaping without real news cheesy
you can't deceive all at all times.

take it or leave it, endsars was doped with so many naughty things by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by DisLifeSha: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is confusing. Why are people not protesting about their love ones that they've not seen for days?

yusufu16:

And yet nobody nobody complained of missing loved ones after 3 days. You guys need to think
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ibadansun1: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
You are useful pawn grin
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by kay29000(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
According to this video, she (DJ Switch) claimed that the Nigerian soldiers SHOT to kill. They aimed directly at the protesters.

As at when the battery of her phone died, 15 people had been killed.

The survivors (her included) carried the 15 corpse to the feet of the murderers soldiers to show them the damage they had done.

The soldiers took all the bodies to their van.

The story doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
78 people were "massacred" at Lekki.

After 3 days you are showing us 2 pictures.

Gerroura here mehn.

You're shameless.
I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to convince human beings with feelings, and you are giving me that perfect platform PAID SLAVE

1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Macphenson:

And the blood thirsty demons couldn't even wait for the 9pm before shooting?

Is their violating the curfew enough reason for shooting them?

Shouldn't they have been arrested and prosecuted for violating the curfew?

Please let's stop glorifying stupidity and evil in this country.

Let's learn to call a spade a spade and a farm tool.

Making out such excuses for this evil government gives them the audacity to even do worse without remorse.

Let's learn to call evil evil.

Off course I agree, but you have to understand that we are dealing with animals.(Nigerian government).

The Nigerian cabal has no interest in your agitation, i saw a politician saying the protest looks a bunch of spoilt irresponsible kids partying.

My point is the protests became an avenue for irresponsible people who wanted to party.

I saw it all so don't bother arguing.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
ebuka1997:

The army didn’t say they weren’t there, so critical thinking; shots stated way before the curfew was to begin at 9pm, check it I’m not lying, who was shooting, the military then came to clear the situation by shooting in the air but by then people were already injured from the unknown gunmen that attacked earlier, this is when switch started the live, she assumed maybe the men shooting were the army and when the army then turned up when the curfew was to start that apparently confirmed her intentions. That video of people shooting looks absolutely suspicious, the video was taken from behind, why would a military person among them release it if they truly killed hundreds, did he want to go to jail or was he their driver? Or was he among the dead people apparently that then came back from life just to take the video.... think, anyway I expect the truth to come out, as for now in a criminal court of law, those videos won’t hold weight without more witnesses, victims and the absence of doubt.
Now they’ve started looting and the military can’t do anything if not people would talk, why would the Military have started shooting before 9,

U seem to be talking alot of jargons so the military can shoot after 9m grin

Then u were there to know when unknown gun Men showed up to shoot then the military cane to join in?? grin

Then lastly people were behind the military because it was a large crowd and space and many people where challenging them while they shot to scare the protesters. Nigerians are not fools they are one of the smart people on earth only suppressed and oppressed by their leaders.

Don’t be delusional.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Remaining 76 names biiitch.
75 now paid SLAVE

1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by faithfull18(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and your co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
I normally don't do this but you are definitely out of your mind.

A curfew was declared four hours earlier, in Lagos that everywhere was already blocked.

Only to be moved to 9pm that's what you get when you have unreasonable people in power.

If you followed the chain of events, whatever the mainstream media reported are lies because they are controlled by those in power.

They were not armed, no justification whatever to murder them.

You need your brain checked for supporting wicked people in power. Their lineage will be haunted. Nigeria belongs to everyone of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by WoundedLamb: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will

Bro, I don't know what happened but this your post is self contradictory. The first part suggests people weren't shot. And the second part blames the celebs for taking people to their death. Please, explain to us outside Nigeria. If there was no shooting/death, what are we blaming the celebrities for?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by deji17: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Obianuju Catherine Udeh aka DJ Switch, the Biafran delivering her lines as per Kanu instruction .
You burnt down Obas palace and destroyed Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Morkinz1: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips

See your cockroach head
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hate things like this She should shut up and face her DJ work...show us evidence of people massacred...or are they ghost or they don't have relative?

The military will never tell you they used blank bullets cos its a secret ingredent

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
You are useful pawn grin

[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

So after we bursted the first sets, they went back to redo the jigijigi... It's OK.

Let script play on.

No just go outside go protest o! I am tired of the RIP's

I'll keep tagging you. PAID SLAVE

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by feedthenation(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
According to this video, she (DJ Switch) claimed that the Nigerian soldiers SHOT to kill. They aimed directly at the protesters.

As at when the battery of her phone died, 15 people had been killed.

The survivors (her included) carried the 15 corpse to the feet of the murderers soldiers to show them the damage they had done.

The soldiers took all the bodies to their van.

Very sad indeed
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Itusmama: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and your co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad

Regards of curfew default that doesn't give anyone the right to kill people...I wish you were part of the victim at the tollgate mumu...ode oshi anuofia ... shege dan banza. Oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by mindtricks: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Organs:

You are incredibly and beyond redemption stupid to not know that in a time of cell phones, cameras, picture phones no evidence of shooting whatsoever. Case in point, we saw evidences of looting right? Where are the evidences of massacre mumu united folks like you.
You are also mysteriously foolish to believe what you want to believe without evidence just because it feeds into your narrative. Mumuuuuuuuu.

Not enough, you can rain more curses to make the govt-backed lies turn truth.
Our govt is evil pure and simple!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ibadansun1: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Aunty tot the useful pawn grin
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
Aunty tot the useful pawn grin
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by bibiking7(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020

I wish the family members of the 15 dead heroes carted away by the army would come out and say that thier people are missing.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ebuka1997: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
mindtricks:

All paid govt-agents stories are to be believed only by fools.
Believe Nigerian govts and their agents at your own peril.
The truth is already in public domain.
Govt is innately evil and capable of anything!

Stop all these conspiracy theories, I’m only being logical. People expect International criminal court to charge Buhari without solid proof. There has to be evidence, did people directly see the army firing live bullets? Those bullets should be kept for investigation, or did they pack all the fired bullets as they pack the dead bodies too. When ammunition is purchased there’s a paper trail including the bullets casing. This is why we need a robust criminal investigation department in Nigeria to investigate all these because right now they sound like cock and bull stories which is why Buhari and the Military can dismiss it

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ModestGal(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Possibly... they are everywhere on nairaland... trying to convince us nothing happened
Not possibly, it's a fact, they are everywhere, on Facebook, twitter, NL everywhere posting same thing.
They are the ones saying the celebrity killed Nigerian youths, Igbos are the thugs burning, etc, they are everywhere now
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:

you can't deceive all at all times.

take it or leave it, endsars was doped with so many naughty things by Igbos

I have take and left it, it remains the US cheesy
Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by citygarden(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oya o, some e-rat that said there is no shooting in lekki. Some people living in sambisa forest will be telling someone who live in lekki what happened in their area. Stupid people and useless people call those videos photoshop. How can Nigeria develop when we have corrupt citizens as well. I wept for my country and the people.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
michoim:
This one that she put fake plaster on her nose, to deceive people that she survive shooting. Nonsense. Lies...

No the soldiers didnt shoot after turning off the lights and removing the cameras.
They were just throwing knockouts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.