Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103810 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ibadansun1: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Aunty tot is a useful Pawn
Iya ya oh grin
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
Aunty tot is a useful Pawn

Iya ya oh grin
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
O GOD!!

I Advice His Excellency,Governor Sanwolu not to use that Place as a toll Gate any more!

Blood Speaks! Blood Unjustly and Wickedly Masacarred without Justice will Cry out!!

For those who Have Sold their Souls to the devil and have Donated themselves to be Instruments to advance Cruelty and Wickedness here or anywhere! You need to be Careful and make repent so Whatever Happened at Lekki till October 20 does not Grab you..

Prayers For all the Families in Pain..

Wake up.

Military will never tell you they used blank bullets...its their secret. Let them provide bodies of the dead or they ghost who don't have families

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
O GOD!!

I Advice His Excellency,Governor Sanwolu not to use that Place as a toll Gate any more!

Blood Speaks! Blood Unjustly and Wickedly Masacarred without Justice will Cry out!!

For those who Have Sold their Souls to the devil and have Donated themselves to be Instruments to advance Cruelty and Wickedness here or anywhere! You need to be Careful and make repent so Whatever Happened at Lekki till October 20 does not Grab you..

Prayers For all the Families in Pain..
God be with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Cocobongo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Bro, I don't know what happened but this your post is self contradictory. The first part suggests people weren't shot. And the second part blames the celebs for taking people to their death. Please, explain to us outside Nigeria. If there was no shooting/death, what are we blaming the celebrities for?
A captain does not live his ship and crew to run.even in life or death, they stand together
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by madjune(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sounds funny.

You were running for your life and still had time to pick bullet shells on the ground in a sea of people scrambling around you.
Not one shell. That's more than ten shells on your table.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by blingxx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Wow

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior angry

Falz was been interviewed on CNN at the time, the guy is helping the most

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ebuka1997: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
jaxxy:

U seem to be talking alot of jargons so the military can shoot after 9m grin

Then u were there to know when unknown gun Men showed up to shoot then the military cane to join in?? grin

Then lastly people were behind the military because it was a large crowd and space and many people where challenging them while they shot to scare the protesters. Nigerians are not fools they are one of the smart people on earth only suppressed and oppressed by their leaders.

Don’t be delusional.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by rlcanon: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and your co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad

DEAR REASONABLE NAIRALANDERS,

ALL LIKE MINDS IN THIS FORUM SHOULD SAY IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THIS IDIOTIC BUHARI,APC BLOOD-SUCKING APOLOGIST.WE PRAY TO HIM THAT EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLING BY THE POLICE AND THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHALL BE HIS PORTION.

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN TILL INFINITY.

BASTARD OF NO FAMILY AND NATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by fairheart(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Nigerian army are actually a shame to any army.. No wonder boko haram keep roasting them like chicken and suya
I am telling you: from today, i will no longer pity any soldier Boko haram kills.
Funny thing, it was young people in uniform they sent to these peaceful protesters.
Shameful government! Shameful soldiers without moral balls to say no to their wicked superiors.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Macphenson: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Off course I agree, but you have to understand that we are dealing with animals.(Nigerian government).

The Nigerian cabal has no interest in your agitation, i saw a politician saying the protest looks a bunch of spoilt irresponsible kids partying.

My point is the protests became an avenue for irresponsible people who wanted to party.

I saw it all so don't bother arguing.

The sanctity of human life should be held sancrosanct.

There is no justification whatsoever for shooting arml as civilians.

Buhari has proven to be a blood thirsty demon.

He did it to IPOB in Aba, he did it to Shiites, now he has done it again in Lekki toll gate.

There are rules of engagement and it is meant to be followed religiously.

Why even sending the military in a civil matter.

Why not arrest the armless civilians and prosecute them?

Please call the demon Buhari the demon he is.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
slimanyd:
Correct and brave lady. I for like marry her sef. She be super woman. Nah her likes expose the massacre if not there paid agents would have a filled day here on Nairaland.

Lol Wake up.

Military will never tell you they used blank bullets...its their secret. Let them provide bodies of the dead or they ghost who don't have families

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by RedPanthar: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
blingxx:

Falz was been interviewed on CNN at the time, the guy is helping the most

His motives are impure. Forget those antics. He's doing it for clout and fame
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by wolexy14(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
it will definitely not be well with u oloshi oloriburuku somebody
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Midas01: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are you mad?
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by killuminati(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
ccollins:
u are not normal. Of the government bribe you to type rubbish on the internet. U better clean your eyes and head. Don't be silly.
Nawao! Anybody that speak his or her mind is paid by the government. cry
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by agabaI23(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Come on guys,,, you all know that the youth of today can not pull a bullet from you or save you from problem with out recording first with their phones...pls bring evidence and stop this nigerian movie scene..
This one na TEARS by DAYLIGHT
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by adebwalex(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
USELESS GIRL. I HOLD ALL OF YOU RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE OF YOUR DISOBEDIENCE. A CURFEW WAS IN POSE BUT YOU WENT AHEAD TO DISCOURAGE OTHERS FROM LEAVING. THEIR BLOOD WILL HURT YOU DOWN...
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
And mumu here and mumu there

Aunty tot is a useful pawn

Iya Iya oh grin
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Xpress24(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
punisha:

Which is Nigeria's thriving issue I guess. Infact she should be jailed for it. See ur head like tecno charger
cheesy
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by blingxx(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThugCheetah:
I thought we Yoruba Muslims swore that there was no killing at lekki toll gate?

Seems you are mad already angry
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ibadansun1: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Who is a useful pawn
Aunty tot is a useful pawn cheesy
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by faithfull18(f): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
I hate things like this She should shut up and face her DJ work...show us evidence of people massacred...or are they ghost or they don't have relative?

The military will never tell you they used blank bullets cos its a secret ingredent
I can't believe what I am reading on Nairaland. It's a shame, the people may never be free.

Eye-witnesses specifically mentioned the bodies were taken away by the army that shot at and killed them.

Haven't you been seeing pictures of missing persons whose last seen were at the protests at Lekki.

Why were the lights turned off, cameras removed if not to hide evidence.

Open your eyes. Too much zombies in town.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by millionboi2: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dominion202:
Now #ENDSARs protest has ended
No more free food and drink
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Buhari u no try ooooooo
mumu

Thy are more foods now than ever

Our stolen palliatives recovered

Mumu
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Cocobongo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Midas01:
Are you mad?
Hmm..let me think!!!
It takes one to recognize one...
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Alaska90(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to convince human beings with feelings, and you are giving me that perfect platform PAID SLAVE

Hello Maynia, Please can you put all these pictures together in one page to make a specific post for missing people on that day at lekki. Please don't worry about the PAID SLAVES here, they have been condemned by God already. Thanks for your service.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
And you won't acknowledge the fact you open a thread allegeding Tinubu sponsored the protest without evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/6192674/why-think-tinubu-sponsoring-endsars

Don't deviate from the question my friend...

Is Rivers State now an Igbo state instead of an Ikwerre state?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by dokie: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

And yet nobody nobody complained of missing loved ones after 3 days. You guys need to think

Yusufu, what are the names of the 2 people sanwolu confirmed died?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Xpress24(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

u are a useless coward
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by nick50(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Somewhere around Ikoyi Lagos a team of SARS operatives are going round shooting innocent citizens and and disappearing with their corpse

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Midas01: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amen!
Aktsmith104:
As families are mourning their losses because of fake information at ur old age the same fate is coming upon u and ur generations. Those of u that are seeking for evidences ur family members will be be evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.