Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video (67623 Views)

Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by jimmychang: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

You can deceive yourself all you want, but we saw through your lies.

No single Igbo ,No single Igbo ....you are a fool ooh ...I just hope you are not a youth like I am ....cuz you dey diagrace us

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Quim2: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pattern played out in Lagos.

Even with your new alternate moniker you are still useless to man and beast.

Ipob kee you there.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by chukel(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
persius555:
Pls, don't tribalise the incident. These are misguided youths who decided to become a thorn in the flesh of the society.

Their kind will raze down property in Lagos, Aba, Akure, Kaduna, Port Harcourt or anywhere else in the name of protest.
These are Children Of Anarchy. Every society has their kind.
these are the normal protesters naa. They are the same people.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by DexterousOne(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Fulani paid BMC. Do well to check this guys account and their previous comments. Their account where created as soon as the protest started. Check the date of creation. They are out to divide the south

I thought as much

Arsonist and confusionist

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Princedapace(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Shut that trashy lying mouth!
Fulani army for where; did the voice of the soldiers interrogating Obinna and co sound northern/Fulani to you?
Always quick to play the victim card but never ready to own up take responsibility for your actions and inactions - perhaps its Fulani that incited your youths into looting and rioting.

But two there are yorubas and one is Igbo! How come people here are interested in the Igbo only? I no understand this country again, especially nairaland

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Shadysen: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
am just speechless.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Brandonx(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
See them undecided evil is written all over their faces.
You cannot even afford to buy common sand but you have the temerity to burn down a whole building.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Swooziem9m9: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
2020 is still full of surprises
Meanwhile You can get your lovely graphic designs with us. wink
We are super affordable.

FLYER|LOGO|BUSINESS CARD| you name it

We are super creative and so sweet to work it. You just have to

Call or WhatsApp 0811 573 3461

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Stanchem029: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kwili:

why should d igbos destroy their property?
atleast u acknowledged that the property destroyed were only that of the federal government.
is it not enough or u want them to start burning down their fellow citizens property who are also suffering from harsh government policies.
igbos are their brothers keeper.
d issue is between them and the government which they responded to by burning government property and not their fellow brothers property.
Their brothers ( Rocha's, Orji Uzo Kali, T.A Orji, Peter Obi etc) keeper, while the Yoooruba's are their brothers destroyer,
Lol!
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will destroy you with fact till you take down your account. Bastard BMC. Parasites from the North. Your Fulani kinsmen are killing Hausas in the North, but you are interested in divided the south, we now know better
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
Kanu is truly a great man.

He now have yoruba youths under his commandgrin

I love kanu.
HOSTAGE UNDER BIAFRAS WHO BENEFITS FROM NIGERIA GOVERNMENT it's quite unfortunate within the igbo people (3 types of igbo) IGBO PDP IGBO APC AND IPOB IGBO____what an hypocrite shame
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by OdefaGirl(f): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elizersalifu:
Obinna don buy market for Akure grin angry grin

I thought they were 3 in number?? undecided
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by dederocs(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Why so quick in exposing arsonist for the world to see?
Release them and hand over those cold hearted soldiers of Lekki Massacre to us.

Otutu okwu adighi na di matter.
Shut up, you Biafrans your plan is to burn Nigeria for your selfish ambitions, it wont work.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pasanen played out in Lagos.
stop this your divide and rule pls ... Whats bad is bad same thing happened in enugu aba port Harcourtt stop tribalising it
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by HeadShot: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Did you play the video to hear her name as "Ayodele"

That thing don't have data
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stanchem029:

Their brothers ( Rocha's, Orji Uzo Kali, T.A Orji, Peter Obi etc) keeper, while the Yoooruba's are their brothers destroyer,
Lol!
HYPOCRITE CHILDREN CALL YOUTH WON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by MichaelDuf: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Never ever trust Yorubas

Slimy snakes.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by MichaelDuf: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
dederocs:

Shut up, you Biafrans your plan is to burn Nigeria for your selfish ambitions, it wont work.

Bloody demon.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by flokii: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:
See them undecided evil is written all over their faces.
You cannot even afford to buy common sand but you have the temerity to burn down a whole building.

Ahmadu Bello's interview comes to mind once again.. they are never to be trusted.

If I don't see my fellow Yoruba to work for me, I go for Hausas simply because I want peace of mind not someone that'll be filled with envy that I am achieving something.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why are they in awkward positions...I don't understand the visuals at all...

These don't look like the typical touts...just follow follow, tout wannabes etc that's too slow to run... she looks really scared like the type that would faint several times just from threats she'll receive by owners of the goods.

These ones don't even understand what the protest is about. Hunger has blocked their sense of reasoning. Tamper justice with mercy.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by ariesbull: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stupid touts looking for whom to blame
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by tianshie(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
PAWG:
Dear lord, regular citizens o. I’m very pained right now

This has been my point throughout this looting melee. Those you characterize as "hoodlums" are just ordinary citizens gone berserk. Thrilled by the chance of opportunistic stealing.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by DaFuhrer(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elizersalifu:
Obinna don buy market for Akure grin angry grin

Last time I check.....Akure youths no get joy grin grin
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by goshen26: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
My own comment is, Thank you OP because i just learn new word.

I had to go to my dictiinary to find tge meaning of Arson and Arsonist.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by DaFuhrer(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
HAccord:
Watch how the mischievious bastard zombies will edit the video to remove the yoruba arsonists and then circulate the rest of the video to further their tribal hate and propaganda.

The evil bastards must be rejoicing in the spirit of 'we don catch Igbos'. Someone told me they are trying to pay Samson Omo Isale-Eko their own yoruba brother who orchestrated the invasion of Oba's palace and took his staff, to come on air and claim Abia state as his state of Origin.

Thank God for social media, these terrible misfit zombies would have succeeded in their tribal propaganda on their dirty newspapers and media but we will continue to frustrate their wicked plans.

Try and get chilled water, it's good for the brain on a hot afternoon.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Maobichek: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
JoeEeL:

Imagine. So annoying. That means we are not 1 if one can't have a say or have an action without remembering his region of origin. Then whats the point in this fake unity? Let this Nigeria scatter abeg make everybody dey go their way. This nonsense of always wanting to know where someone hails from and start bashing this origin has become too irritating. Nigeria has to break into at least 3 divisions. Nonsense! undecided

Good afternoon, i share in your plight ok, ENDSARS protest failed because of hate and tribalism. If you observe clearly, most ppl fanning the ember of hate and tribalism have new monikers, Just go to their profile, not that they are actually new in Nairaland but evil cannot stand against truth and darkness can't withstand light, thank you.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by emerged01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
What do you mean Yoruba youths ? Why are we like inthis part of ofworld?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by 01mcfadden(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

You're part of the problem.
Was the Igbo guy the only one there?
You didn't also hear a Yoruba name?

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by kumulus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
You can only incite fools like yourself!

-Lloyd

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by sammirano3: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yorubas. You see what we are saying. These igbos bastards will never stop.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Ejika48(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pattern played out in Lagos.
y are u always quick to tribalize everything. I'm a typical Yoruba babe n I love my fellow Nigerians, I don't differentiate! Y do u people like causing wahala and division via tribalism? Maybe u were even the one that was paid. If not how would u know how it's done.

Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho