Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video (67624 Views)

Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by ThatFairGuy1: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Awol1:

You don hear Obinna Abi?

The army made a video to circulate because there was an Obinna.

The Fulani army will do anything to push the agenda of the Fulanis.

Cows and zombies will amplify Obinna and forget about Ayodele and Bukumi.

If the south let them, they will continue to divide us.

We can also decide to wise up.

Ask yourself, is this the first arrest the army is making since their crackdown against hoodlums?

Why did they make a video when they heard an Obinna?
Shut up
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You have completely missed the point; my grouse with him was with apportioning blame on Hausa/Fulani in the ongoing crisis where it did not belong, as a northern agenda against southerners; where clearly Igbos were seen as having a 2nd hidden agenda to target and destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos.

Oga how much were you paid to spin this to an igbo agenda? One miscreant that was caught which is from igboland and you have concluded. Hope you don't know that a cross riverian was caught among Yoruba touts in Providence Road Lekki, so what do you have to say about it?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by NaMeAboki: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
obynzo:

Oga how much were you paid to spin this to an igbo agenda? One miscreant that was caught which is from igboland and you have concluded. Hope you don't know that a cross riverian was caught among Yoruba touts in Providence Road Lekki, so what do you have to say about it?

Pls go back and review all my posts (on this thread); if you still cannot understand my point; then may God help you - as I have already done more than enough to help you, and you still can't get it.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Slynation(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2020
GeneralPula:
Yeeboz are the most stupid individuals in Nigeria.

Until the west start giving them some cold treatments, they’ll never know dia stand..
It very simple naw....the west should rally with the north and give them Biafra naw, it's not a rocket science
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Slynation(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

You can deceive yourself all you want, but we saw through your lies.

So you are pained because the Igbo youths was sensible enough not to destroy their states abi.... Nobi anybody fault say some of your yoruba brothers no smart at all.....!! Just look at what your fellow tribesmen did to Lagos in a baseless aim of fighting Tinubu..... Shame on you all
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Slynation(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2020
persius555:
Pls, don't tribalise the incident. These are misguided youths who decided to become a thorn in the flesh of the society.

Their kind will raze down property in Lagos, Aba, Akure, Kaduna, Port Harcourt or anywhere else in the name of protest.

These are Children Of Anarchy. Every society has their kind.
You even have time for explanation naw.... Leave everyone to believe whatever they chose to, their opinion/belief doesn't even count
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by chimeremodlyn: 4:32am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=GeneralPula post=95261204]Yeeboz are the most stupid individuals in Nigeria.

Until the west start giving them some cold treatments, they’ll never know dia stand..
[/quote
You're an idiot. Complete zombie. I have never seen or heard anyone as stupid as you. What a statement. If you think you're not stupid, come out n let's engage in a competition of brains, let me expose your stupidity to d world. Nonsense
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by chimeremodlyn: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

It very simple naw....the west should rally with the north and give them Biafra naw, it's not a rocket science

Which school did you graduate from. Any school that issues you a certificate shd be charged to court
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by obstead200(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

u are actually more stupid than u think.

So all the market burnt in Enugu and aba belongs to the govt Abi?

Continue fanning the embers of hatred. When it is ripe, u will get Ur just reward
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by obstead200(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Fulani paid BMC. Do well to check this guys account and their previous comments. Their account where created as soon as the protest started. Check the date of creation. They are out to divide the south
u are very correct. The account was opened 5 days ago, just to spread falsehood

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2020
My brothers are everywhere

Even speak their languages. And we don't see igbos like the real Nigerians
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by senchibi: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2020
DiscoverID:

You are stupid. They razed down peoples properties and establishments in Enugu state. Enugu which is generally a peaceful place has turned into a lawless place. Filling stations , shops , banks, rumoured police men houses, right now there is still unrest and killings in Enugu here. Don't be spreading lies . The bad eggs are everywhere and it's nothing Tribalistic. Why will the igbos envy and want to destabilize yourbah land ? Nobi Una get power, nobi Una get the money , Nobi get the government, una nodey oppress us, you guys are harmless prawns. I think we will be more interested in seeking for our oppressors which is the hausas

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Caseless: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2020
limeta:
And they let the fulani people go
now I know why you made this useless comment. It's because obinna is involved.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by limeta(f): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Caseless:
now I know why you made this useless comment. It's because obinna is involved.

Who is Obinna ?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by adesharp2(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Wahala dey this country oo
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Drenix(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
GeneralPula:
Yeeboz are the most stupid individuals in Nigeria.

May margot eat ur flesh
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Drenix(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2020
DiscoverID:

Say wat u know. Don't just read fake news on line, try verify before saying or posting thrash. Do u know how many lives has been lost in the East, well I know your type don't have Eastern friends, buh if u do,ask those in Onitsha, Aba, Portharcout, Enugu, imo state ask them wat they are going through right now .... U will gain absolutely nothing by preaching hatred n sowing seed of discord to the heart of innocents Westerners.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Drenix(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
senchibi:

You are stupid. They razed down peoples properties and establishments in Enugu state. Enugu which is generally a peaceful place has turned into a lawless place. Filling stations , shops , banks, rumoured police men houses, right now there is still unrest and killings in Enugu here. Don't be spreading lies . The bad eggs are everywhere and it's nothing Tribalistic. Why will the igbos envy and want to destabilize yourbah land ? Nobi Una get power, nobi Una get the money , Nobi get the government, una nodey oppress us, you guys are harmless prawns. I think we will be more interested in seeking for our oppressors which is the hausas

Bro God bless you.
Someone people will jus cum online n be sowing seed of discord in the heart of innocent men n women.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Slynation(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
chimeremodlyn:

Which school did you graduate from. Any school that issues you a certificate shd be charged to court
Msteeeew.... Rubbish talk, when I can rule over you with my Nepa bill in this country!!

A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend