Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video (67615 Views)

Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
obinna cheesy
this thread go turn into a tribal paradise bashing for tribalists cheesy
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by ubee(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's bad enough packing humans in the trunk like corpses caught under a rubble, but let our bestial security agents always learn to treat females different. Yes they are alleged criminals that should be handed over for prosecution, but don't bundle them in lying amongst bodies like corpses.
They are females. Handle them without assaulting their dignity.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mumu Yoruba girls dey follow obinna wey no be from thier state to set thier properties on fire.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Philistine(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
amaridigital:

Read their comments above. They say Yoruba youths don't know the value of money and the sweat it takes to acquire properties. Please spend some time to read all their comments since last week when properties were destroyed in Lagos. Shame on all the yorubas who followed this people to celebrate the destruction of private properties and the king palace in Lagos.
The truth is gradually coming out. It's not about making the loudest noise on Nairaland. I trust my SW leaders especially in Lagos. Many things will change from now on.
Nothing will happen, Yorubas are born cowards!
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by subcbouy: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
until justice is served to all the killers of peaceful protest in the Lekki toll gate.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by xpool(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
galaxylauncher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAhce-3B8FE

This is how we landed here!
Exactly how SARS and the Nigerian forces got us into this mess.
If you catch a culprit, you are supposed to hand him over to the police for investigation and prosecution.
Everybody has rights, even a convicted criminal has rights.
Nigerians and the Nigerian police, DSS, armed forces are always making mockery of our constitution and humanity.
You don't arrest people who may be guilty or not and start torturing them to confession, on air

That was why we are in this mess.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
I thought Yellowbar Muslim said nah Ipob and igbos dey loot and burn down Yoruba land....
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by kalmebad(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pattern played out in Lagos.

You must be one of the most stupid person on this app. Some of u lack sense of reasoning and stay behind keyboard to phew nonsense. Most everything be tribalized.

I went for d whole day for Lekki tollgate masarca not because I have a relation among but because I know I know they r people's loved one..at that moment I put my self in their shoes... The EndSars cut across every tribe and religion...I saw the spirit of one Nigeria in almost every body...

Most of you here r worse than our bad leaders..that's why d country continues to get doomed... celebrities r comfortable than you and I....but they r fighting for everyone... sometimes most of u useless people on these app face more the police brutality...for me this country is doomed already with d reckless talk I see hear once in a while I come around to read. Most of u will continue to live in perpetual poverty till the day u realize it's not about an Hausa person, into or yoruba.

Look at all the palliative meant for people...how wicked can people be...they have kept them away...what for? For who? While d poorest of d poor r suffering..and dying of poverty. Some of you here don't have job but are happy to b here shifting blames.

Biko Haram has been terrorizing this nation for many years...the govt can't tackle them. .no body proscribed them as terrorist ..I don't support IPOB either nor Nnamdi kalu.but it will be stupid of anyone to call them terrorist...I see anyone doing so senseless without brain .....EndSars were killed innocently.. but no body has fished d people behind Biko Haram out...I call it injustice

My hope is that Nigeria gets better one day...I don't know how but we will continue praying .....Some idiots kept saying the ibos are the ones causing chaos in Lagos State and I asked..who r d ones causing the Imo,Abia, Enugu, Umuahia and all d rest places in Eastern zone...it's also the Ibos that looted the obas place...some of you will die faster than your time because of tribal hatered..for me..I am a one Nigeria...I stand with d voice of people asking for a better Nigeria...an Hausa person is my brother, an info person is and Yoruba as well

I stand on punishment for an evil act regardless on who the consequences is made for...I don't believe in divide and rule.

Seun I know you r in the business of making money... otherwise any tribal bigotry post shouldn't be tolerated on this app...before now Nairaland was my best app but I can't say that of today because a lot of people here r senseless and nothing but conjugated slowpoke so undefinable.

United we shall all stand for a better Nigeria..don't go the way of old generation..may there be a new Nigeria someday..Amen

2 Likes

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
BREAKIN NEWS:

YORUBA SET TO SEND ALL IGBO RACE IN LAGOS BACK TO THEIR STATE OF ORIGIN.

HAVING REALIZED THAT IGBO OUTSMART THEM & BURNT DOWN LAGOS STATE SO AS THE NEW OPEN ONITSA PORT WILL REPLACE LAGOS PORT, THE YORUBA EYES NOW OPEN.

A report from a reliable source indicate that Yoruba race in Lagos are counting their losses instigated by Igbo/Biafarans in disguise of #ENDSARS Protest.

The destruction of Nigeria Port Authority and Oba of Lagos palace and other economics hubs whom have nothing to do with SARS as well as Audio clips of Radio Biafara expose the Igbo Agenda to destroyed Lagos State and make it ungovernable so that the newly rehabilitated Onitsa port in Anambra state will replace Lagos Port in all national & International shipping & cargoes activities.

As such anymoment Yoruba youths will launch a campaign tags; '#IGBOMUSTGO in Lagos.

Thus, henceforth if you are in Lagos be careful of your movement so as not fall victims.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by kalmebad(f): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
kalmebad:

You must be one of the most stupid person on this app. Some of u lack sense of reasoning and stay behind keyboard to phew nonsense. Most everything be tribalized.

I went for a whole day crying for Lekki tollgate masarca not because I have a relation among but because I I know they r people's loved one..at that moment I put my self in their shoes... The EndSars cut across every tribe and religion...I saw the spirit of one Nigeria in almost every body...

Most of you here r worse than our bad leaders..that's why d country continues to get doomed... celebrities r comfortable than you and I....but they r fighting for everyone... sometimes most of u useless people on these app face more the police brutality...for me this country is doomed already with d reckless talk I see hear once in a while I come around to read. Most of u will continue to live in perpetual poverty till the day u realize it's not about an Hausa person, igbo or yoruba.

Look at all the palliative meant for people...how wicked can people be...they have kept them away...what for? For who? While d poorest of d poor r suffering..and dying of poverty. Some of you here don't have job but are happy to b here shifting blames.

Biko Haram has been terrorizing this nation for many years...the govt can't tackle them. .no body proscribed them as terrorist ..I don't support IPOB either nor Nnamdi kalu.but it will be stupid of anyone to call them terrorist...I see anyone doing so senseless without brain .....EndSars were killed innocently.. but no body has fished d people behind Biko Haram out...I call it injustice

My hope is that Nigeria gets better one day...I don't know how but we will continue praying .....Some idiots kept saying the ibos are the ones causing chaos in Lagos State and I asked..who r d ones causing the Imo,Abia, Enugu, Umuahia and all d rest places in Eastern zone...it's also the Ibos that looted the obas place...some of you will die faster than your time because of tribal hatered..for me..I am a one Nigeria...I stand with d voice of people asking for a better Nigeria...an Hausa person is my brother, an ibo person is and Yoruba as well

I stand on punishment for any evil act regardless of who the consequences is made for...I don't believe in divide and rule.

Seun I know you r in the business of making money... otherwise any tribal bigotry post shouldn't be tolerated on this app...before now Nairaland was my best app but I can't say that of today because a lot of people here r senseless and nothing but conjugated slowpoke so irredimable

United we shall all stand for a better Nigeria..don't go the way of old generation..may there be a new Nigeria someday..Amen
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by persius555(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

You can deceive yourself all you want, but we saw through your lies.

Whatever you are, continue sowing seed of hate. Hate will consume you eventually.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by bilulu(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Obinna in Akure? can you imagine
Imagine what? are there not yorubas in the East n North?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by nengibo: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ola and Ade no dey Port Harcourt and Bayelsa?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by big7: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elizersalifu:
Obinna don buy market for Akure grin angry grin

im igbo but let him be dealt with accordingly
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Maobichek: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
JoeEeL:

Remain blessed brotha. Peace.

More Blessings to you dear, have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Maobichek: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Those guys are bastard's from the North. Their job here on Nairaland is to try and divide the South. But we are wiser now

I descourage you From using foul words on ppl ok, Nnamdi Kanu in London once protested in support of Nigeria against boko haram. One thing is sure, evil, wickedness, darkness etc will not prevail over light, thank you.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by NaMeAboki: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Princedapace:

But two there are yorubas and one is Igbo! How come people here are interested in the Igbo only? I no understand this country again, especially nairaland

I don't give a damn whether the culprits were Igbo and Yoruba; however, what is quite unacceptable is for your Bloda to turn his hypocritical trashy mouth and try to shift the blame to Hausa/Fulani or northerners.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by IjebuWarrior: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:

But dem go talk say na ONLY Lagos dem dey come. grin

1 Like

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by sheu01: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pattern played out in Lagos.
God bless u but some fools will tell u don't b tribalistic. IPOB has finally burn down Yoruba land with some fools in yoruba
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

But dem go talk say na ONLY Lagos dem dey come. grin
Exactly and they plenty for ogunpa and dugbe like IDP
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Princedapace(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I don't give a damn whether the culprits were Igbo and Yoruba; however, what is quite unacceptable is for your Bloda to turn his hypocritical trashy mouth and try to shift the blame to Hausa/Fulani or northerners.

lol at 'bloda'

Nigerians eh. They will still cry racism by whites. I personally dont take Nigerians serious. We are heavy problems.

What u are condemning someone else of doing is what u are doing.. By using the word
'bloda' u are being tribalistic.. same way he was also tribalistic!

He also became triblalistic when people left the two yorubas there and focused on the igbo! This country will never, ever, ever, ever, ever develop. Check back in 60 years, it will be same story!

I listened to Fela song and I heard everything he lamented about back then are still happening now!

Why? We are all hypocrites with bitter and hatred hearts for our fellow selves. But want others to respect us. lol

Peace to u bro, have a nice day and be calming down! Likes on nairaland dont pay bills. I enjoin u to repent from tribalism. I preach same to the young man whose comment u replied. Wish u all the best!
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
I get you bro, I just get angry when people who can't see beyond their nose try to advise people wiser and more intelligent than they do.
Maobichek:

I descourage you From using foul words on ppl ok, Nnamdi Kanu in London once protested in support of Nigeria against boko haram. One thing is sure, evil, wickedness, darkness etc will not prevail over light, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by lyricalz: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
which one is "army and Yoruba youths..." again? why not say "army and youths..." why do most Nigerians like any thing tribalism?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by delishpot: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na marlian
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by delishpot: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
Kanu is truly a great man.

He now have yoruba youths under his commandgrin
grin

I love kanu.

The one that will run like an old woman when war reach his door step? Na so so mouth of I will fight themmm, I will kill them all I will destroyyyh Nigga area.... but when fight come, he go run like agadi nwanyi sneak go isreal and then send his thugs to create confusion by saying they saw MOPOL carry him away grin just so the foot soldiers think that he is sacrificing his life just like they and their children are doing. MY DEAR..... KANU IS PLAYING THE GAME TOO
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by loveth360(f): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
delishpot:

The one that will run like an old woman when war reach his door step? Na so so louth of I will fight, I will kill them all I will destroyyyh but when fight come, he go run like agadi nwanyi sneak go isreal and then send his thugs to create confusion by saying they saw MOPOL carry him away grin just so the foot soldiers think that he is sacrificing his life just like they and their children are doing. MY DEAR..... KANU IS PLAYING THE GAME TOO
Carry this your ranting zuzu puo here.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by delishpot: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
Carry this your ranting zuzu puo here.

I lie? grin grin grin Talk true and shame the enemy, Did I lie?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Altair25(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
GeneralPula:
Yeeboz are the most stupid individuals in Nigeria.

Until the west start giving them some cold treatments, they’ll never know dia stand..
On a normal day, i would verbally thrash you, but my recent realisation that the average westerner is a close minded bigot makes me realise the pointlessness of such an endeavour
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Altair25(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Op, you ma no get sense. Considering the politically unstable state of the nation, you want to sow the seeds of tribal resentment abi? Na one by one wey god go pay people like una for this nonsense. May that nonsense that you are trying to incite claim the heads of your family members one by one. Rubbish!
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by NaMeAboki: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Princedapace:

lol at 'bloda'

Nigerians eh. They will still cry racism by whites. I personally dont take Nigerians serious. We are heavy problems.

What u are condemning someone else of doing is what u are doing.. By using the word
'bloda' u are being tribalistic.. same way he was also tribalistic!

He also became triblalistic when people left the two yorubas there and focused on the igbo! This country will never, ever, ever, ever, ever develop. Check back in 60 years, it will be same story!

I listened to Fela song and I heard everything he lamented about back then are still happening now!

Why? We are all hypocrites with bitter and hatred hearts for our fellow selves. But want others to respect us. lol

Peace to u bro, have a nice day and be calming down! Likes on nairaland dont pay bills. I enjoin u to repent from tribalism. I preach same to the young man whose comment u replied. Wish u all the best!

You have completely missed the point; my grouse with him was with apportioning blame on Hausa/Fulani in the ongoing crisis where it did not belong, as a northern agenda against southerners; where clearly Igbos were seen as having a 2nd hidden agenda to target and destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by richie240: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The oil in ur head will never run dry!
God bless u.
U are part of d (few) enlightened ones!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.