Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video (67577 Views)

Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Metaltears: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pattern played out in Lagos.

This one don mad , na your own people burn una property jare

Talking rubbish

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Why so quick in exposing arsonist for the world to see?
Release them and hand over those cold hearted soldiers of Lekki Massacre to us.

Otutu okwu adighi na di matter.

So you want to justify destruction of properties when it's not even something affecting government but private people who worked hard to build businesses. Is that what the protest is about? Some of you just want chaos, not justice.

I hope if they burn your properties you can maintain the same stand.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by 4ckyou: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Awol1:

You don hear Obinna Abi?

The army made a video to circulate because there was an Obinna.

The Fulani army will do anything to push the agenda of the Fulanis.

Cows and zombies will amplify Obinna and forget about Ayodele and Bukumi.

If the south let them, they will continue to divide us.

We can also decide to wise up.

Ask yourself, is this the first arrest the army is making since their crackdown against hoodlums?

Why did they make a video when they heard an Obinna?

Very good question

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nweike190(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

The Igbos obeying Nnamdi Kanu's direction, recruiting gullible yorubas hopeless fools to burn down yoruba land. The same pattern played out in Lagos.

You most be mad... The girl get Yoruba brother when she follow come destroy properties. Stop Beign a tribalistic bigot
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by lekki1444: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
see as dem tie dem like christmas goat cheesy
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
printemps:
Nigeria has a long way to go with the way they treat suspects. You don't dehumanize people like the way this People did in the video just because you're enforcing law or whatever. This camera parading of suspects need to stop!

Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

The soldiers simply asked them questions on camera. What is dehumanizing about that?
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by goshen26: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
persius555:
Pls, don't tribalise the incident. These are misguided youths who decided to become a thorn in the flesh of the society.

Their kind will raze down property in Lagos, Aba, Akure, Kaduna, Port Harcourt or anywhere else in the name of protest.

These are Children Of Anarchy. Every society has their kind.

Sincerely, you said the truth Sir

I only hoped police or youths could get hold of those that destroy properties in Lagos.

I do not support Govt self centred and not catering for her citizens, but destroy our common wealth is the issue I have.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Lilgabby(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

Your mouth and that ur finger go soon send you go ur early grave. No talk say i no warn you oh!
You son of a bastard!!! I blame ur papa wey no do family planning... Una too much for nairaland...
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nweike190(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

You can deceive yourself all you want, but we saw through your lies.

Yeye dey smell.... Na Ibo carry oba staff dey run with vibrant youth chanting... Face the real tribe. monster that shot you blank... ..stop the tribalistic bigotry if you are not well informed.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
This could be tied up to hijacker's, aggrieved groups.

Either way there's a motive, should be investigated.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nweike190(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
HAccord:
Watch how the mischievious bastard zombies will edit the video to remove the yoruba arsonists and then circulate the rest of the video to further their tribal hate and propaganda.

The evil bastards must be rejoicing in the spirit of 'we don catch Igbos'. Someone told me they are trying to pay Samson Omo Isale-Eko their own yoruba brother who orchestrated the invasion of Oba's palace and took his staff, to come on air and claim Abia state as his state of Origin.

Thank God for social media, these terrible misfit zombies would have succeeded in their tribal propaganda on their dirty newspapers and media but we will continue to frustrate their wicked plans.

Thanks for keeping us updated
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by kollinz1234(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
GeneralPula:
Yeeboz are the most stupid individuals in Nigeria.

Until the west start giving them some cold treatments, they’ll never know dia stand..
politicians using u to divide tis nation. If u have a gain to make, what about your child. If he/she does have something to gain from it, what abt that his friend who is bent on destroying his life because of your actions.
Pls drop tribal and religious sentiment at last, it only stops us from growing
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Born2Breed(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

You are indeed cursed. If Igbos could instigate your likes to destroy their own property then you should hang yourself.

Ewure oshogbo!!!

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Born2Breed(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

You are indeed cursed. If Igbos could instigate your likes to destroy their own property then you should hang yourself.

Ewure oshogbo!!!

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by ibuildstuff(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Fulani paid BMC. Do well to check this guys account and their previous comments. Their account where created as soon as the protest started. Check the date of creation. They are out to divide the south
I noticed that too, more than 100 new account created on niaraland just since on Tuesday.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by mightyhazel: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
printemps:
Nigeria has a long way to go with the way they treat suspects. You don't dehumanize people like the way this People did in the video just because you're enforcing law or whatever. This camera parading of suspects need to stop!
These ones deseeve no dignity if they were actually caught in the act
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Maobichek: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
I will destroy you with fact till you take down your account. Bastard BMC. Parasites from the North. Your Fulani kinsmen are killing Hausas in the North, but you are interested in divided the south, we now know better
Hmmmm! You went deep unearthing so many things about his real identity. i wonder why ppl will come up with new monikers Just to misinform, mislead and preach hate and tribalism.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by PissfulProtester: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

You deserve one full cow for this post
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Iceberg3: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

You are another big ....@40,shame on you
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Incognito403: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Why so quick in exposing arsonist for the world to see?
Release them and hand over those cold hearted soldiers of Lekki Massacre to us.

Otutu okwu adighi na di matter.

See them. Always supporting evil. You're definitely one those looters and arsonists.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Nwaotu10(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Awol1:

You don hear Obinna Abi?

The army made a video to circulate because there was an Obinna.

The Fulani army will do anything to push the agenda of the Fulanis.

Cows and zombies will amplify Obinna and forget about Ayodele and Bukumi.

If the south let them, they will continue to divide us.

We can also decide to wise up.

Ask yourself, is this the first arrest the army is making since their crackdown against hoodlums?

Why did they make a video when they heard an Obinna?

Nwanne, die it!

There can't be any southern unity, the yoruba's are weak, that's why they're being used to further disunity in the south, and you can't help it.

When I told you guys to desist from this protest, and allow it to be a yoruba thing, I was termed a Fulani man, with the motive of bringing disunity. Look at how they changed the narrative now and blame the igbos for damaging lagos grin grin
Ntoor nu grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka grin grin

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Those guys are bastard's from the North. Their job here on Nairaland is to try and divide the South. But we are wiser now
Maobichek:

Hmmmm! You went deep unearthing so many things about his real identity. i wonder why ppl will come up with new monikers Just to misinform, mislead and preach hate and tribalism.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Owodiran1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
I might be wrong. I repeat i might be wrong. I feel they are under duress
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Jonathan39: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
When I read the divisive undertone in Thier comment, I always know where they are coming from.
ibuildstuff:

I noticed that too, more than 100 new account created on niaraland just since on Tuesday.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by JoeEeL(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Maobichek:

Good afternoon, i share in your plight ok, ENDSARS protest failed because of hate and tribalism. If you observe clearly, most ppl fanning the ember of hate and tribalism have new monikers, Just go to their profile, not that they are actually new in Nairaland but evil cannot stand against truth and darkness can't withstand light, thank you.

Remain blessed brotha. Peace.

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by IGBOSON1: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
HAccord:
Watch how the mischievious bastard zombies will edit the video to remove the yoruba arsonists and then circulate the rest of the video to further their tribal hate and propaganda.

The evil bastards must be rejoicing in the spirit of 'we don catch Igbos'. Someone told me they are trying to pay Samson Omo Isale-Eko their own yoruba brother who orchestrated the invasion of Oba's palace and took his staff, to come on air and claim Abia state as his state of Origin.

Thank God for social media, these terrible misfit zombies would have succeeded in their tribal propaganda on their dirty newspapers and media but we will continue to frustrate their wicked plans.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Asianjollof007: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

No mind them, breeze don blow fowl nyansh
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by amaridigital(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
Obinna o ni ku re..

See what I'm saying about these females and males falling prey to outside manipulations because of pen.is and pvssy.
It shall never be well with all you haters of the Yoruba race.

Read their comments above. They say Yoruba youths don't know the value of money and the sweat it takes to acquire properties. Please spend some time to read all their comments since last week when properties were destroyed in Lagos. Shame on all the yorubas who followed this people to celebrate the destruction of private properties and the king palace in Lagos.
The truth is gradually coming out. It's not about making the loudest noise on Nairaland. I trust my SW leaders especially in Lagos. Many things will change from now on.
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Drizzy5001(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
GeneralPula:
Yellowbaz are the most stupid individuals in Nigeria.

Until the east start giving them some cold treatments, they’ll never know dia stand..
mad man .
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Vyiecyie: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obinna and Wahala sha

Ahbeg don't let anybody push you into tribal war, every tribe and community have its own "Obinna".
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by Paretomaster1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

Exactly, they are only carrying out instructions from their dalector.....

IPOB is trying yo cause war in the country, they believe its theor short cut to getting Biafra..

One need to listen to Kanu broadcast to understand, asking members to attack Saneo-olu, Tinubu, to kill soldiers, and police, and behead them...

Someone even called asking for guns, before Kanu subtly ask him not to ask on air, but to join the nearest volunteer unit...
Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by nedekid: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

Those igbo people must be evil and ingenious, imagine them comming to southwest and hiring Yoruba alaye area Boys to destroy Yoruba properties and save igbos.

Terrible!

We see through their lies!

You truelly are a genius for seeing through their lies. shocked

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho