Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70949 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by banmee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
ZooOga:
which yahoo military ? No name tag and facial hair is prohibited unless approved for religious reasons.

You are allowed to have facial hair in the us army military. And not only for religious reasons. Plus, he is smart to not have his name tag show on video.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Web2020: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
PROPHETmichael:
After watching the video, i decided to discern him and all i saw is a man whose village people is after his destiny snd want to recall him back to his father's house.

That is all you have to say? Why running to international community for help every time your government boot your head. Now you are seeing some body passionately begging for liberty for Nigerians you are here splitting trash.

America doesn't joke about their citizens talk less of their army. You thought is Nigeria were they will arrest you and court masha you. Watch at what they will do with that request. America envoy was in Asorock yesterday.

You people no nothing. Nigeria situation has condition you people to think awkwardly. A country were you get electricity for more 5 hours , you begin to be afraid of not have it in the next 3 days. How can you think straight
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Web2020: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
America government have thousands and one way to check Mate Nigeria government excesses without blinking.

They have heard their citizen loud and clear. They didn't joke with their Army and citizens.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Originalsly: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm........ they should kick him out the US military for making political statements in uniform. He pledged allegiance to the US.... he is a proud US citizen since he found it necessary for us to know.... why is he concerned about Nigerian government? If that concerned then he should return home.... with his superior military training.... whatever arms he need to bear can be made available... and he can go ahead and bear arms against the government like his mouth be saying. Coward.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
fujirice:

Hian eh!
See me see wahala o!
Oya you are right. I am wrong. There’s no sound in H. Any word you see an ‘h’ in it, treat it like the P in Psychology.

How you post videos that you hear audibly the ‘h’ and claim that it doesn’t exist beats me.

So please, you are right and I am wrong.
But while at it, do some research on ‘elocution’.

Thank you and do have a nice day.
This is my last response to you on this topic.

Thank you too brother, we're all learning. It's not time for you to go yet.
@bolded, i already posted the pronunciation, everyone can clearly hear it's 'ell' sound, but you claim you heard something else. Lol, saying you heard 'h' audibly is hilarious. Like I've been telling you 'h' at the beginning of a word is not a sound, be it silent or audible, rather, it's just a vocal breath/exhalation from your mouth which causes reverberation on the vowel that follows the 'h' letter. E.g in 'hell' it's still 'ell' you would hear, except that that 'e' would carry more energy or reverberation like you're exhaling the sound, but the 'h' itself isn't a sound, it's still 'ell' everyone would hear.

But for the sake of learning please post the right pronunciation with 'h' and the wrong pronunciation without 'h'.
Listen to the video again and see if you hear anything apart from 'ell'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp5zl7VwX0I
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by teebaxy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.
NOT BY POPULATION BRO... THERE ARE SOME KIND WEAPONS THAT CAN GROUND NIAJA TO ZERO WITHOUT AN AMERICAN SORDIER TORCHING NIG
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by ZooOga: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
banmee:

You are allowed to have facial hair in the us army military. And not only for religious reasons. Plus, he is smart to not have his name tag show on video.

i searched but couldn't find the update that allows facial hair. the guy in the video may be in the reserves.

Facial hair in the U.S. Army is not allowed, aside from mustaches.

https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/army-grooming-standards/#beard-mustache

Could facial hair be coming to the US armed forces?

After the navy relaxed rules around women’s hairstyles, there are growing calls for men to be allowed beards

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/23/us-military-men-facial-hair-rules-we-want-beards

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Proeast2: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
[s]Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.[/s]

I feel sorry for you and all those things that liked this trash you wrote.

Someone who is obviously living a good life in America is concerned about the crimes against humanity taking place in Nigeria but look at you defending the same people committing it.

Shame on you and your likes!!
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by lakesider(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
A real US soldier won't make this video. Have Internet made people more stupid and believing stupid stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by lexxi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
My guy let the invasion start as fast as possible. The Nigerian gvt are bunch of blood suckers. This guy is talking on behalf of all common Nigerians not just his family.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by banmee(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
ZooOga:

i searched but couldn't find the update that allows facial hair. the guy in the video may be in the reserves.

Facial hair in the U.S. Army is not allowed, aside from mustaches.

https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/army-grooming-standards/#beard-mustache

Could facial hair be coming to the US armed forces?

After the navy relaxed rules around women’s hairstyles, there are growing calls for men to be allowed beards

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/23/us-military-men-facial-hair-rules-we-want-beards

You are allowed to for medical reasons. Say you develop bumps everytime you shave, you will be given a profile so you can grow facial hair to a certain length. It also means you will be paid a certain amount because of it for the rest of your life.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by EMMY76: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Nigeria can be easily invaded and defeated because it's not yet a United nation. The oppressed marginalized people of the south will definitely join any powerful nation to destroy nigeria even the north is not United so where are you going to get the 200m nigerians to defend the sovereignty of nigeria?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Proeast2:

I feel sorry for you and all those things that liked this trash you wrote.

Someone who is obviously living a good life in America is concerned about the crimes against humanity taking place in Nigeria but look at you defending the same people committing it.

Shame on you and your likes!!

And he's the only one living a good life?

Or his view is gospel?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Correcto: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
The was part is that you are nobody.
Commentor:

Yea, he's indeed your superior.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by stacyadams: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
teebaxy:
NOT BY POPULATION BRO... THERE ARE SOME KIND WEAPONS THAT CAN GROUND NIAJA TO ZERO WITHOUT AN AMERICAN SORDIER TORCHING NIG
grin grin

They don't know
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by mandate12: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Eyah, omo yoruba atata. I know this guy grin

Unfortunately, the blindfolded BMC and Tinubu's ass lickers would differ. Awon oniranu

He's looking for who will kill his parents caus he has just indirectly put up an advert of the vulnerability of his parents.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Beautyaddy: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Cannot be invaded.

lol!...It is very obvious that you're a very foolish liar.

Nigeria has not and will never have a free and fear election as long as those old and very corrupt politicians don't decide on their own to allow the Youths and new and young politicians to turn the chronic Corrupt Nigeria system around.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Eriokanmi: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
mandate12:

He's looking for who will kill his parents caus he has just indirectly put up an advert of the vulnerability of his parents.
Lol. Do you know where his parents live and their names?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by dasparrow: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
He is wasting his time talking nonsense. What makes him think trump gives a damn about other people? trump does not even give a damn about his own U.S born and bred citizens except if they are white and rich how much less the mom and dad of some naturalized immigrant from Nigeria.

Some people never seem to amaze me. I don't know when Nigerians and Africans in general will learn that the average oyibo does not give a damn about you.

Nigeria is in the mess that it is in today because some bunch of oyibos from England chose to force a whole bunch of African ethnic groups who are not compartible with each other to share a country together against the will of the people.

So stop calling on your oyibo daddy and mommy to save you because they don't have good intentions for you anyway. Africa's rise from the ashes will be europe's demise. Don't you know that?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by juman(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
EMMY76:

Nigeria can be easily invaded and defeated because it's not yet a United nation. The oppressed marginalized people of the south will definitely join any powerful nation to destroy nigeria even the north is not United so where are you going to get the 200m nigerians to defend the sovereignty of nigeria?

No country would plan to invade nigeria.
The powerful countries get whatever they want from the nigetria right now.
Our leaders are like their puppets.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by alphaNomega: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oga, you can desert the army. Come to Nigeria and pick gun. We have enough to go round
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by waziri4biz: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
You are really foolish
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by toye440: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Cannot be invaded.

U talk of Iraq with 38mil people, but i tell they are just more than that, as they are 38mil united ppl with a common course. Can U say that of 9ja.
In unity there's strength, i bet u when US invades this country, many Nigerians Would Rather fight for our invaders cos they hv all lost faith in this country. The Lekki story, Covid~19 palliatives, and the cliche one Nigeria, enough to give up on this country.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by BlindedIrony(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Guys, this guy is not a real American military staff- Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and National Guard. The American military does not allow beard or mustache. Not even Officers are allowed to bear, talk of enlisted men.
Unlike Nigeria, the military camouflage uniforms can be purchased and won. As long as you do not put fake ranks, name, the American flag on the shoulder and claim to be in military service, it will not be considered as STOLEN VALOR. Stolen Valor is an act that can get civilians prosecute for claiming military service while wearing a replica of the American military uniform. Besides that, it is not a big deal to wear the army camouflage. THAT IS WHAT THIS FOOL IS DOING!
I have seen a lot of Nigerians in American do this a lot whenever there is a problem in Nigeria. They claim to be in the military, while they are not. It pisses me the hell off, because I have friends in the military risking lives for the freedom these Nigerian fools take for granted. Now, you can recognize fools by these:
1) Beard or mustache (no matter how little, it is NOT allowed).
2)Talks about fighting a country that has no enmity with the US (You get court-marshaled for that. Besides, the oath you took for being in the military requires only allegiance to the States and no one else. Or else, you will be considered AWOL. Aka gone rogue... You will BE hunted down, brought back and prosecuted as a traitor. That is a lot of years in a military prison.)
3)Claims to have access to top-level officers- Generals and Lieutenant-General (Bullshit. Most officers which start with a second-lieutenant rank never get to see a General. These guys are in the Pentagon. They are the military brains in the brain. It is fucking hard to see one. It is like saying a mayor of an American city gets to see a President because he is a mayor. Nay, it does not work like that. The difference in experience between an American General and junior officers is +35 years of outstanding military service. To get to a colonel which is some ranks below a General takes 25 years of distinguished military service. So, you understand now.)
4)Boasts of American military intervention in Nigerian civil crisis (It is unlikely to happen. Well, let's say only Africans care about Africa. The rest of the world DOES NOT GIVING A FLYING HOOT. That is why a military dictatorship can happen , and the developed nations will still trade with the dictatorship government.)

So, do not mind that bearded-goat. He is not in the military. If you do not believe me, go to US military websites to check the pictures out. Or google. Say he did not have beard, he DOES NOT HAVE THE LIVER TO POST THAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. The fear of MP (military police) is the beginning of wisdom. Even para dey catch the officers when MPs are involved , talk of this goat! grin
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by waziri4biz: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Na your papa I resemble.
Ask your mom why
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
waziri4biz:

Ask your mom why

Because of the foolishness.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by DedeNkem: 3:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.

At least, with his superb training he's superior to those in the incompetent and corrupt Nigerian Army.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.