Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70913 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Kyase(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
Dey idiot wey Dem go carry go Iraq, you know the rest

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Oblongata: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
Why must you use korofo?

You are wicked o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by fujirice: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Most of you people still don't know the pronunciation of the 'h' sound. Check a dictionary with speaker.
One of thing Yorubas might pronounce wrongly is 'air' to sound like 'ear', 'shoe' to sound like 'soe' etc but when it comes to 'h' words it seems most of you don't even know how words beginning with 'h' should sound. Use the standard American or British intonation to judge and not the way you pronounce it in your local intonation.

Not to antagonize anyone but there are actually very few words where the ‘h’ is silent.
Not every word in English that starts with ‘h’ that the ‘h’ is silent.
‘H’ is very audible in words like Hope, House, How amongst other words that starts with ‘h’ while it is silent is Honest and Honor and a few others.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by COdeGenesis: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Most of you people still don't know the pronunciation of the 'h' sound. Check a dictionary with speaker.
One of thing Yorubas might pronounce wrongly is 'air' to sound like 'ear', 'shoe' to sound like 'soe' etc but when it comes to 'h' words it seems most of you don't even know how words beginning with 'h' should sound. Use the standard American or British intonation to judge and not the way you pronounce it in your local intonation.

I have this issue too. The annoying thing is that I still cant spot what I pronounced wrong
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Ojukwu007(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2020
In as much as you are being concerned about your family down here and the corrupt system, the US ARMY wouldn't dare invade Nigeria, that's WW3 for you. It ain't that easy SOLDIER!!! NAIJA go better...
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Korofo for that matter.
Wicked!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by ivolt: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Superjazz:

my friend USA didn't mobilisetheir 100% millitary against Iraq same thing happen in Vietnam because they aren't in a total war against those countries and also the amount of backlash and damage it will do to their reputation.if USA really meant those countries in 4 days those those countries will be completely ashes without a single survival
See one of the peaceful EndSars protesters.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by DKM123: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2020
OP IS AN EVIL LIAR!!!!!!

He said he is ready to bear arms AGAINST THE TRYANT NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND AGAINT THE POLITICIANS. He NEVER SAID "Endsars hoodlooms', but again you know this but chose to twist the truth as YOU PAID E-RATS ARE KNOWN FOR..

In other News, may God punish all paid social media e-cockroaches paid crumbs to betray their people on all platforms.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by KosiGee(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You're confused. That is the problem. ope and opefully, that's what you hear eventually, especially when people are talking, except your village pronounces different from the rest of the world. 'H adds reverberation and more energy at the beginning, it's NOT a sound you hear as such.
There are lots of phonetic plunders, no doubt, but that of 'h' words are out of it.

No. You are confused ma. You are desperate to defend the phonetic mistakes inadequacies of your Afonja folks.

If you claim to hear ope and opefully from your folks, it’s because you are being biased or frustrated and have accepted that since you couldn’t help them. You have tricked your mind and convinced yourself that they pronounce those words correctly.
You might also want to visit your ENT doctor to make sure that some thick mass of wax are not blocking your ears.... Afonjas would say ‘hears for ears’.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2020
fujirice:

Not to antagonize anyone but there are actually very few words where the ‘h’ is silent.
Not every word in English that starts with ‘h’ that the ‘h’ is silent.
‘H’ is very audible in words like Hope, House, How amongst other words that starts with ‘h’ while it is silent is Honest and Honor and a few others.

H is not a sound, it's just an energy and reverberation. So eventually it cannot be heard.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Envy dey do person wey don live and work for US?
yes!!! The last time I visited Nigeria latsma wey break law to arrest my car for the same yeye offence claimed to have lived and worked in the USA for 15yrs .. and I didn’t ask him.. he just hated me on sight because he saw I just came back and don’t look like him and would never hence immediate outrage and impound..he even quickly made calls to base to ensure I was extorted.. I know ur type bro .. but it’s okay I get una medicine steady.. cunny man die Na cunny man go bury am..
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Teewhy0709(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Next please
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by JokeAdeleke: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
KosiGee:

No. You are confused ma. You are desperate to defend the phonetic mistakes inadequacies of your Afonja folks.

If you claim to hear ope and opefully from your folks, it’s because you are being biased or frustrated and have accepted that since you couldn’t help them. You have tricked your mind and convinced yourself that they pronounce those words correctly.
You might also want to visit your ENT doctor to make sure that some thick mass of wax are not blocking your ears.... Afonjas would say ‘hears for ears’.

I already posted two Youtube videos from white people. But you're still here confused.
'H' is not a sound you can hear, it's just a reverberation.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
6digitscomrade:
yes!!! The last time I visited Nigeria latsma wey break law to arrest my car for the same yeye offence claimed to have lived and worked in the USA for 15yrs .. and I didn’t ask him.. he just hated me on sight because he saw I just came back and don’t look like him and would never hence immediate outrage and impound..he even quickly made calls to base to ensure I was extorted.. I know ur type bro .. but it’s okay I get una medicine steady.. cunny man die Na cunny man go bury am..

No need to blow my own horn.

This is a an anonymous forum.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by duality(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2020
The guy is a clown.

Attention seeking at it's lowest
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Incognito403: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2020
hood223:
US Soldier Begs Trump To Save his mom and dad in Nigeria from EndSars Hoodlums

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp_wXuNSldo

Korofo is stylishly begging America to give his family asylum visa.

If they invade Nigeria, your parents will be safe abi. Olodo
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Salmoneus(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2020
IPOB propaganda... grin
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2020
[I understand his fear though
quote author=juman post=95267728]One can understand his pain.

One nigeria is a failure.
Very very bad and incapable leaders.
Leaders without conscience.[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by hopexter(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Korofo for that matter.

As if him go survive the invasion. Stipid soldier dey na ordinary SARS go take shine for here grin
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by victorazyvictor(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2020
vincentini:
Worthless, low IQ entity. He wants to turn Nigeria to Iraq and Syria because he ate hamburger.

What else from some of Ndi ofe mmanu
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

No need to blow my own horn.

This is a an anonymous forum.
then use ur brain wisely because ur brain brake don dey file hence u typed off point .. if not I for nor quote u..ur mention initially didn’t do ur image any good..

Be guided learn to apply refrain and restrain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Houseoffranklin: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Importance of PH for Water Quality in Fish Farming.

Fish perform all their bodily functions in water. Because fish are totally dependent upon water to breathe, feed and grow, excrete wastes, maintain a salt balance, and reproduce, understanding the physical and chemical qualities of water is critical to successful fish farming. To a great extent water determines the success or failure of an fish farming operation.

Very high (greater than 7.5) or very low (less than 6.5) pH values are unsuitable for most aquatic organisms. Young fish and immature stages of aquatic insects are extremely sensitive to pH levels below 6.5 and may die at these low pH values.

High pH levels (7.6 - 14) can harm fish by denaturing cellular membranes. Changes in pH can also affect aquatic life indirectly by altering other aspects of water chemistry.

Low pH levels accelerate the release of metals from rocks in soil or sediments in the stream.

These metals can affect a fish's metabolism and the fish's ability to take water in.

High pH Levels Effect

At high pH (>7.5) most ammonium in water is converted to toxic ammonia (NH3) which can kill fish.

Moreover, cyanobacterial toxins can also significantly influence fish populations.

NOTE: One critical parameter is pH:

Not only for the health of the fish, but for the bacteria have that pollute the water as well as nitrifiers that remove excess nutrients.

pH is important in fish farming as a measure of the acidity of the water or soil.

Fish cannot survive in waters below pH 6.5 and above pH 7.5 for long periods.

The optimum pH for fish is between 6.5 and 7.5.

Fish will grow poorly and reproduction will be affected at consistently higher or lower pH levels.

Death is certain. Bad water ph is 80 % responsible for mist death in catfish rearing.

Get more catfish farming tips here devoid of scammers...

Scammers don't get to send you privat message from group

Join link below here ��

https://line.me/R/ti/g/k6II5IPaYD
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2020
COdeGenesis:

I have this issue too. The annoying thing is that I still cant spot what I pronounced wrong

Don't bother yourself about KosiGee, I can list different words that each ethnic pronounces wrongly but concerning 'h' words, the problem is that some who come to form fake phonetic teachers are themselves confused about how it should sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Flytime: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2020
6digitscomrade:
then use ur brain wisely because ur brain brake don dey file hence u typed off point .. if not I for nor quote u..ur mention initially didn’t do ur image any good..

Be guided learn to apply refrain and restrain..

Shut up.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Simbrixton(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
dude we want oodua republic
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Brushstrokes20: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Thumbs up gallant soldier!
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Orpe7(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Mumu clout chaser
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by SmartPolician: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Korofo for that matter.

If they deploy US Army in Nigeria, they will clear your yeye soldiers in the twinkling of an eye

Soldiers that will always cry that they don't have hardware when they see Boko Haram. But when they see unarmed civilians, they will show their stupid might

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.