Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70903 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Sunnycliff(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2020
zikter:
if you think to fight and defeat a terrorist group is bread and butter, go and ask US, UK, plus their NATO. How long it took them with all their sophistication to tame Al quada, US and their coalition are finding a backdoor escape from the Talibans today. And don't come with the rag tag ish about BH, last time I checked, they ranked top 3 in the most dangerous terrorist groups category world wide.
Kudos to the Nigerian military in keeping BH at Bay in the North East and not letting them consume us all

How long did it take Chadian Army to tame them with visible results?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by ZooOga: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
which yahoo military ? No name tag and facial hair is prohibited unless approved for religious reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by bigiyaro(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
shut your fvcking big mouth, he's far superior than your stupidd soldiers that can only kill unarmed protesters while bandits and terrorists are having a field day for ages.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Commentor: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
shut your fvcking big mouth, he's far superior than your stupidd soldiers that can only kill unarmed protesters while bandits and terrorists are having a field day for ages.

Actually, he's your superior.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by juman(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
joefelin2345:
And who are these better leaders that you have in mind? Where are they right now? What has been their contributions to better the country they want to govern? And how will you conduct fair & free election when vote buying in broad day light is the order if the day?

You are likely one of the better leaders.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by bigiyaro(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.
don't make too much noise, if America is invading today, at least 100 million people will be on their side, una mumu soldiers that are been wiped on the daily by bandits and boko boys can not engage american rangers talk more of american marines.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by zikter(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:

How long did it take Chadian Army to tame them with visible results?
How long has the Nigerian military been killing them? Just that you chose to see what you want to see, but that's your opinion. However, fighting terrorism is not child's play as many Nigerians especially talk it to be. For me, I will always give kudos to the military for their efforts and not disparage them. At least BH senseless carnage is highly limited to a certain area, thanks to Nigerian military
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by JoeEeL(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You're very right brother. This country is very big and blacks generally especially Nigerians can't handle the different tribes and religions and some other things. We're only struggling to be one, although assuming we have sense, Nigeria would have been one of the best countries but what should make us strong is what has been dividing us. If Nigeria were to be a white country, it would have been the best country. Black race with black behaviors, sometimes when I watch boyz and the hood I just shake my head. Nigerians are evil worse.

That your man Mazi is very very passionate for u guys. How he goes about it is what Im not really sure about whether its 100% lawful. But that is heart is down for you people is unmistakable.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by PROPHETmichael: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
After watching the video, i decided to discern him and all i saw is a man whose village people is after his destiny snd want to recall him back to his father's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by fujirice: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

This isn't fight or blind argument, I've been posting vids from white people who're the owner of English language, all you do is make claims and get angry. I told you to get a vocal dictionary like Encarta dictionary with is done by a white person. Perhaps you post vids/audios of what you talking about so i can help you find where the fault is. So far, i've been posting white people's vids, you didn't produce anything to prove yourself, all you do is get angry.
Hian eh!
See me see wahala o!
Oya you are right. I am wrong. There’s no sound in H. Any word you see an ‘h’ in it, treat it like the P in Psychology.

How you post videos that you hear audibly the ‘h’ and claim that it doesn’t exist beats me.

So please, you are right and I am wrong.
But while at it, do some research on ‘elocution’.

Thank you and do have a nice day.
This is my last response to you on this topic.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nchenches: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria was restructured politically by northern soldiers who also supervised a constitution for Nigeria.

The political system facours only northern Nigeria.

Southerners have begged for years for restructuring of the political process, but north refuses.

This Nigerian in the US army understands that superior force is needed to bring about change in the dysfunctional political process of Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

America went into Iraq for a purpose and that's to topple Saddam's administration. Did they not achieve that ? Did they not install their puppets in the government as planned and looted Iraqi's oil massively through that government ? Saddam Hussein's military was by far stronger than the Nigeria's. So what are we saying ?

How will the population of two hundred million weak people stop the invasion of the strongest military in the world ? If it is the priority of the American government to topple the government of Nigeria,trust me,no force on earth can stop them. Effective territorial defence has nothing to do with population. Israel with a population of about 9 million people cannot be easily invaded by any nation and that's a fact ! Only countries like China,India and Russia can't be invaded and that's not because of their population but only because they have very strong military might asides their population.

Nigeria's population means nothing and does not offer or provide any resistance to an invasion.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by quickly: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Antoeni:
You must be An Idiot
Put an End to a Democratically elected President

Democratically elected president can resign or impeached.

If he does something heninous / criminal he can be removed or asked to vacate and handover as a demand to prevent war
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Web2020: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just come and pick your family out of this shit hole call Nigeria. It not worth fighting for. The leaders and the followers don't know what they want. This is evidence in most of the comments up there. Suffering and smiling people.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by alizma: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

He's just angry, he had already made another vid initially condemning the Lekki shooting, even he knows Trump has no time to see his vid. What he did was just to please and support Nigerians back home, but here are the same Nigerians attacking.
Nigerians are just confused and hard to please, and easy to drag with the nose. Someone will drop a stupid comment and you see everyother person on a thread just supporting that first comment blindly, no one anymore will sit down to think different.
This moment, nigerians are confused, next moment they're cold, next moment, they're hot, next moment they defend you, next moment they attack you.
Maybe these is what the leaders saw that you people can't be helped, reason why they decided to loot everything, since you wont appreciate if if they did the right.
The solidarity of an ignorant man causes more harm than good. Appreciating his kind of support is like appreciating the stupidity of those who destroyed and steal money from ATM and loot shops across the country in the name of protest against the killing of lekki protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today for 1k only!
thanks
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by samunaka: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.

don't mind them, igbos and their obsession to US this US that, let him come what happened to them in Somalia few years back will be a child's play

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by macjireh: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Cannot be invaded.

they not going to invade d entire country,, they only need to invade aso rock and bring d presidency to justice,, they did it in lybia,,Iraq and even caught Osama bin ladin,,so buhari abi Jubrin is too small for dem to catch
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
alizma:

The solidarity of an ignorant man causes more harm than good. Appreciating his kind of support is like appreciating the stupidity of those who destroyed and steal money from � and loot shops across the country in the name of protest against the killing of lekki protesters.

You're only trying hard to overestimate a trivial matter to make your point. He's just making his grievances known by saying something impossible. It's nothing more than that.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by banmee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
Cannot be invaded.

Lol.. you are funny. It doesn't matter how populated a countey is. What matters is do you have superior fire power. Plus Nigeria is divided. It will be too easy to conquer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.