Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70912 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by omoyankee3(m): 4:00am On Oct 25, 2020
You are still young and blood is hot. But history has taught us a lesson that intervention leads to more chaos. Go and ask Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc what's up. Dem no balance again...till today.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
JoeEeL:

That your man Mazi is very very passionate for u guys. How he goes about it is what Im not really sure about whether its 100% lawful. But that is heart is down for you people is unmistakable.

Yes, he's passionate and I like him personally, the only issue with him is his unguided speeches, and philosophy of hate and division. True freedom is not by spreading hate. Biafra is not only a fight for the East, rather it's a fight of every well meaning Nigerian to save ourselves from oppression. I only wished it was fronted by someone with a saner philosophy. By the way, I'm not from the East, I'm just a sane person from SW. If this country breaks SW might be hit so bad, there are too many unfortunate human products from SW who are enemies of freedom and sanity.
Some are brainwashed asslickers to the north maybe because of religion, many are greedy demons e.g the likes of Jagaban who can sell his whole tribe for his greedy profits, some are just docile e.g most of those political zombies who go all over this forum defending tyranny are from SW, some others like the uneducated professor muric who spews illogical gibberish for whatever reasons, thugs etc. SW is endangered. Fortunately there are lots of sane minds too but if things should work out, the sane ones would fight hard to suppress those unfortunate elements.
It's funny anytime I look at the so called Oduduwa flag. I mean, who designed that bullshit? To spoil it all, they placed a skull on a flag. Why should we always do our things like cave men? Tribal marks etc, and eventually one herbalist from a remote forest had to design our flag? Igbos are fighting for their freedom and they may win someday, seems we won't get our own freedom too by sitting down, there are battles to fight internally and externally.
As for the south south, their own is even worse, most of their youths are rogues and their leaders are greedy devils who don't care about them esp Niger Delta. If they have a nation on their own, they might not survive, best thing for them is to go with the Igbos when this country breaks. Igbos are more organized and would be able to balance everything.
The middle belt likely won't love to be grouped with the north. Anyway, middlebelt has different states with different opinions of which tribe they will like to identify with.
As for the core north. Come rain, come sun, I don't think they can have any problem. They're rugged and they already have a dominant lifestyle. Even if suffering eventually becomes their fate, they accept it as God's will. Religion is one potent tool the elites use in manipulating the commoners. They can lick the feet of their elites for a lifetime, as long as they keep manipulating them with religion, they're ok. These people already have an established lifestyle and it works for them, they don't see anything wrong with it and they're ok. They have their good sides though, they're hardworking and simple, they're silent money bags with simple lifestyles, an aboki may treck about in slippers while having billions with him and they associate with one another very well regardless of social class.

That's just my perspective though, but if this country will eventually break or not, no one knows, only time shall tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by JoeEeL(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Yes, he's passionate and I like him personally, the only issue with him is his unguided speeches, and philosophy of hate and division. True freedom is not by spreading hate. Biafra is not only a fight for the East, rather it's a fight of every well meaning Nigerian to save ourselves from oppression. I only wished it was fronted by someone with a saner philosophy. By the way, I'm not from the East, I'm just a sane person from SW. If this country breaks SW might be hit so bad, there are too many unfortunate human products from SW who are enemies of freedom and sanity.
Some are brainwashed asslickers to the north maybe because of religion, many are greedy demons e.g the likes of Jagaban who can sell his whole tribe for his greedy profits, some are just docile e.g most of those political zombies who go all over this forum defending tyranny are from SW, some others like the uneducated professor muric who spews illogical gibberish for whatever reasons, thugs etc. SW is endangered. Fortunately there are lots of sane minds too but if things should work out, the sane ones would fight hard to suppress those unfortunate elements.
It's funny anytime I look at the so called Oduduwa flag. I mean, who designed that bullshit? To spoil it all, they placed a skull on a flag. Why should we always do our things like cave men? Tribal marks etc, and eventually one herbalist from a remote forest had to design our flag? Igbos are fighting for their freedom and they may win someday, seems we won't get our own freedom too by sitting down, there are battles to fight internally and externally.
As for the south south, their own is even worse, most of their youths are rogues and their leaders are greedy devils who don't care about them esp Niger Delta. If they have a nation on their own, they might not survive, best thing for them is to go with the Igbos when this country breaks. Igbos are more organized and would be able to balance everything.
The middle belt likely won't love to be grouped with the north. Anyway, middlebelt has different states with different opinions of which tribe they will like to identify with.
As for the core north. Come rain, come sun, I don't think they can have any problem. They're rugged and they already have a dominant lifestyle. Even if suffering eventually becomes their fate, they accept it as God's will. Religion is one potent tool the elites use in manipulating the commoners. They can lick the feet of their elites for a lifetime, as long as they keep manipulating them with religion, they're ok. These people already have an established lifestyle and it works for them, they don't see anything wrong with it and they're ok. They have their good sides though, they're hardworking and simple, they're silent money bags with simple lifestyles, an aboki may treck about in slippers while having billions with him and they associate with one another very well regardless of social class.

That's just my perspective though, but if this country will eventually break or not, no one knows, only time shall tell.

A speech so funny and at the same time insightful. I agree with ur stance on MNK. Quite fiery but I think its his anger at the state of Nigeria that has angered him. Besides the loss of his parents, and you know, Igbos generally are yet to recover pyschologically from the Biafra civil war. You sure know that was almost an ethnic genocide right? If that happened in SW, say the truth, won't you be a bit more agitated? There is really nothing to love about the current state of this country.

Well like you said, the SW has to really begin thinking of its stand. The Lekki massacre has proven that even SW is not immune from the Federal madness. It was a rude awakening but the stupidity is if we fail to learn from it. I used to be a bit partial to Tinubu but no more. There was a statement he made that made me realise that we are being sold as slaves. He advocated for Westerners to give up our farmlands for rampaging herdsmen (or else lose our lives). My brother, see how low we have sunk. That we even had to create a makeshift security architecture. We are being sold currently. The continuous speeches of Femi Adesina, Lai Muhaamad, MURIC etc. have consistently been making impressions that we are slave to the North.

You are also correct on the SS but fact is even some parts in SS are actually Igbo. I believe if Biafra is achieved, the SW would realise a great mistake of being one with the Northerners. Some yorubas are too sentimental with Tinubu and this Islamic govt. Maybe because they're yorubas too, I don't get it. This was how Funsho Williams got murdered and business went as usual. Now in this day and age, cameras were purposely removed, lights were put off and soldiers were shot and these people want to act like they're not the ones behind. If true, then they must know those who are behind. Enough of this extremely stuupid impunity. Sanwoolu alone must not take the shot. We must fish out each and everyone along the chain of command culpable for this.

And even if we restructure I dont still see our fortune improving all of a sudden; since we still hv corrupt leaders in SW; maybe only security may improve. Look at the palliate stuff as an example; most SW states are culprits. Do you now know the amount of palliatives that will have been donated in raw cash and bank transfers? Im disillusioned bro.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Mikeiron78(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
This idiot is not a member of the US Army. No one grows beard or without the name tag, but he knows Nigerians are gullible enough to believe his stupid ass lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.