Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (70901 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
fujirice:

Not to antagonize anyone but there are actually very few words where the ‘h’ is silent.
Not every word in English that starts with ‘h’ that the ‘h’ is silent.
‘H’ is very audible in words like Hope, House, How amongst other words that starts with ‘h’ while it is silent is Honest and Honor and a few others.

I already posted two videos from YouTube. 'H' isn't a sound, it only adds energy and reverberation to the vowel after it. So it's not heard eventually but the vowel after it has more vocal energy. Except for people who pronounce words too shabbily, most 'h' words are not fundamental or noticeable blunders.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.

Do you know that the guy will deal with your yeye biafrauud army, that is why the thing pain you.

This guy alone will run down the whole of biafrauud vseless force in the whole world

Remember how the scorpion single handedly killed 3 million biafrauud people

Yeye people
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Femeto: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Just come help us snipe Buhari na your only assignment be that.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by honor4me: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

People on Mars spoted his igbotic accent def...

grin
If he’s Afonja, he’s definitely a bastard. God will not give me this kind of useless kid.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Wiseoldman: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.

Don't mind the uninformed young man. What is his business with Nigeria sef, he already denounced the country, he should face black lives matter fight in US.

In my place they say, only a fool points to his father's house with his left hand.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

That’s not the issue. Rather, feel the pain the guy is going through. Mind you he is abroad and because of the attachment to Nigeria, he is concerned like most Nigerians in the diaspora
Go through history and see the consequences of that stupid America invading Or intervening in a country.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by mokt(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.

Bad Belle, hater, enemy of progress smelling all over your body
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by NumbEmotions(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2020
All of you raining insults on this dude ought to be skinned alive. Yes his choice of word "invade" may be wrong and inappropriate but that is understandable taking into acount his emotional state right now.
Clearly his target is the bad government of Nigeria and its bus of polithiefians. You Nigerians are the ones who are supppsed to be saying what he is even saying ...you should all be ready to bear arms against this government and your useless polithiefians. Fools!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by WaleRock: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
The real problem of Nigeri can be seen in the comments in this thread.

The masses need to be educated.

Enlightenment is key.

The dude isn't really talking about invasion but INTERVENTION.

When the masses unite with one consciousness and voice, in love, then game over!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by EdmundDantes(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
You people give yourself a break. He knows US can't invade Nigeria, this is 2020, no country can just invade another territory like that on whatever condition. There was another video of the guy he recorded, he was only perplexed with the Lekki shooting, reason why he's talking this way. He's just pained.
He's Nigerian and he's with his fellow Nigerians on this, trying to voice out his grievances against government but you're all here abusing him.
Nigerians are too docile and hard to please. Sometimes I think Nigerians deserve what they get.
Maybe that's why God self is careful to intervene, because if he delivers you from your suffer heads and bad leaders, you may still come back and blame him.

[s][/s]
He's a Yoruba guy, there's another vid he made apart from this. Why are you people just so docile? Are you paid agents or what? Like I told you the other day, being skeptic is one, behaving strangely like a paid agent is another thing.
So for your little mind, anyone who's against this government of tyranny is ipob? Only you and your fellow paid agents are still supporting this tyranny since you already lost your conscience and sense. Most of you paid agents should be ashamed of yourself especially if you're southerners, even some northerners who're often brainwashed with religious sentiments are getting wiser now.

[s][/s]
Nothing like what you said in the vid. Most of you can't interpret simple things, let alone do deep analysis, that's why it's easy for paid agents to come among you and cause confusion and you fall for it. Although he mentioned his mother and sister, but what he's after is liberating Nigerians from tyranny.

That's why it's hard to liberate Nigeria, someone is pained with what is happening and voicing out his grievances in support of Nigerians and it's same Nigerians abusing him. When will you people have sense?

He's fighting for every Nigerian, it's a simple vid except for someone not smart enough to understand. He only mentioned his family as part of his grievances. Enough of dull heads, Nigerians youths should be smarter than this.
There's another vid he made where he condemned Nigeria army for the shooting at Lekki tollgate.

Bros, you see why e go hard for Nigeria to better? We have a big problem with lack of in-depth thinking and we are very good at pointing fingers at others while doing the same thing in a different way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2020
NumbEmotions:
All of you raining insults on this dude ought to be skinned alive. Yes his choice of word "invade" may be wrong and inappropriate but that is understandable taking into acount his emotional state right now.
Clearly his target is the bad government of Nigeria and its bus of polithiefians. You Nigerians are the ones who are supppsed to be saying what he is even saying ...you should all be ready to bear arms against this government and your useless polithiefians. Fools!!!
go and read Libya's story and stop shouting.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2020
WaleRock:
The real problem of Nigeri can be seen in the comments in this thread.

The masses need to be educated.

Enlightenment is key.

The dude isn't really talking about invasion but INTERVENTION.

When the masses unite with one consciousness and voice, in love, then game over!
That was the same nonsense they told Libya.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by NumbEmotions(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
SegFault:

go and read Libya's story and stop shouting.

Go and sit down
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by FuckThaMod: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Korofo for that matter.
Why didn't you attach ipob to your comment?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2020
NumbEmotions:

Go and sit down
undecidedundecided you no wan read ne?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by NumbEmotions(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided you no wan read ne?

Different directions.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by JoeEeL(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Thanks brother. Confusion everywhere, when you stand up to speak for Nigerians, they turn around and attack you. It's painful. I always hope a day will come and I fight for Nigerians with my life but things like this a great discouragement.
Religious fanaticism, tribe intolerance, bad reasoning among the youths, many are dull and can't understand etc. It's painful.

Im actually a Yoruba person but I think you're Biafran (and I may be wrong). But anyways, likely ure a southerner and it affects us all. What I don't understand is if Biafra wants to leave, why doesnt this zoo allow them to go? Why? Why must you force someone to be in a union with you? I had been saying it since that South West will still come to the point one day that they will wish for their own nation and little by little, what is happening? SW had been somehow thinking they're more sophisticated than the SE and can never be given a rough treatment but what did we get on Oct 20th?

I think everyone's eyes are opening little by little as to the dimension of evil this whole political system is. Its never a matter of how good you are -- see Osibanjo for example. Honestly he appears to be a good man but when you mingle with devils, what do you expect? If you don't turn out evil, at the very best, you'll aid and abet it and that is what he appears to be guilty of.

Im keenly interested in the direction to which our struggle today will turn out to be but even if it turns out great, for how long really? Do you think the North will not start their own unrest after some time? IMHO, I think we are delaying the inevitable, and more lives and properties will be unnecessarily be lost along the way. As the days go by, I begin to realise that the Southern governors appear to be stooges and slaves to the North. All of them, no exception. The South had to better f*cking wake up! People say we have woken up but I say 'no', we haven't yet. We are just angry but there still needs to be more enlightenment. Negotiations with these bad guys and cabal simply do not work in the zoo! Separation is almost a must.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Kuginzi: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Ready to invade Nigeria? We are watching...
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Ebuka78: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Una go just dey dey sentimental. Do you really think Trump cares about his mother and father? Did you watch yesterday's presidential debate and how Trump defended separating children from their parents?

Nigerians love self-comforting narratives. You will have been very happy if the guy said Trump would kill Buhari.

Better stop hating on your brother. If it was you, you would do the same.

How would you feel when you read a comment like the ones you have seen posted here?
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Pavillon: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Eyah, omo yoruba atata. I know this guy grin

Unfortunately, the blindfolded BMC and Tinubu's ass lickers would differ. Awon oniranu

What's the meaning of BMC... seems those guys have invaded nairaland a lot
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by michoim(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Futile talk
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Ebuka78:

Better stop hating on your brother. If it was you, you would do the same.

How would you feel when you read a comment like the ones you have seen posted here?

Hating my brother? What is wrong with us in this country. When did the truth become hate?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by horlanrewaju11(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
hood223:
US Soldier Begs Trump To Save his mom and dad in Nigeria from EndSars Hoodlums

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp_wXuNSldo
grin what about my own family? bro you know do well oo
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

Thank you for this analysis. Regarding the families of the deceased protestors, if military killed your sons and daughters and they are threatening to not speak up and you cowed to their threats, that shows you are a bad parent who was not worthy of these protestors.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
JoeEeL:

Im actually a Yoruba person but I think you're Biafran (and I may be wrong). But anyways, likely ure a southerner and it affects us all. What I don't understand is if Biafra wants to leave, why doesnt this zoo allow them to go? Why? Why must you force someone to be in a union with you? I had been saying it since that South West will still come to the point one day that they will wish for their own nation and little by little, what is happening? SW had been somehow thinking they're more sophisticated than the SE and can never be given a rough treatment but what did we get on Oct 20th?

I think everyone's eyes are opening little by little as to the dimension of evil this whole political system is. Its never a matter of how good you are -- see Osibanjo for example. Honestly he appears to be a good man but when you mingle with devils, what do you expect? If you don't turn out evil, at the very best, you'll aid and abet it and that is what he appears to be guilty of.

Im keenly interested in the direction to which our struggle today will turn out to be but even if it turns out great, for how long really? Do you think the North will not start their own unrest after some time? IMHO, I think we are delaying the inevitable, and more lives and properties will be unnecessarily be lost along the way. As the days go by, I begin to realise that the Southern governors appear to be stooges and slaves to the North. All of them, no exception. The South had to better f*cking wake up! People say we have woken up but I say 'no', we haven't yet. We are just angry but there still needs to be more enlightenment. Negotiations with these bad guys and cabal simply do not work in the zoo! Secession is almost a must.

You're very right brother. This country is very big and blacks generally especially Nigerians can't handle the different tribes and religions and some other things. We're only struggling to be one, although assuming we have sense, Nigeria would have been one of the best countries but what should make us strong is what has been dividing us. If Nigeria were to be a white country, it would have been the best country. Black race with black behaviors, sometimes when I watch boyz and the hood I just shake my head. Nigerians are evil worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by chatinent: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Yawns.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Arewa24: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2020
This guy head no correct sef collect am

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by ebuka1997: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
juman:
But no country can invade nigeria.
A country of two hundred millions people.
Cannot be invaded.

Even america tried to invade iraq, a country of just thirty eight million people, at the end america and their friend britain disgracefully ran away.

Our solution is to elect better people as leaders. Yes we can.
Free and fair election is like revolution.

If they use air strikes to invade Nigeria, Nigeria would be finished in weeks, US has 29 military bases in Africa https://theintercept.com/2020/02/27/africa-us-military-bases-africom/
The Muslim world put up resistance in Iraq led by Fund raising from people like Osama Bin Laden from a Billionaire Family, Osama has those networks already because the same Us funded his operations during the war in Afghanistan against Russia.
Forget that one

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Philistine(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

People on Mars spoted his igbotic accent def...

grin
U are taking this shit too far, stop disgracing Yorubas on this forum with all this stupid comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by fujirice: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I already posted two videos from YouTube. 'H' isn't a sound, it only adds energy and reverberation to the vowel after it. So it's not heard eventually but the vowel after it has more vocal energy. Except for people who pronounce words too shabbily, most 'h' words are not fundamental or noticeable blunders.
Be that as it may, whether it’s a sound or not, it is not silent when pronouncing House, Hello, How or Hell.

It doesn’t make sense saying, “I came to your ouse yesterday” or “ell is a bad place to be”.
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by Ojukwu007(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
angry
Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by petitejolie(f): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Wahala for we wey no get brother or son or husband for us army

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.