Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? (2084 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol if you love someone you will definitely forgive them immediately no matter how much it hurts.
But the reality is you be mumu and you're stupid
Once Someone cheat on you just leave immediately don't wait for an explanation or for them to beg
Cheating is a choice not a mistake.
So they probably will continuing cheating on you.

Wished someone told me all these
While I was there hurting myself because of a Slut back then.

Even if you forgive
Just move on

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Akinbahm(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Marvyx:
Any guy that still keeps a cheating spouse supposed to get a free pass to heaven no matter the sin he commits afterwards.

Ladies just have to understand that that's the highest disloyalty to a man. You can never look at her again the same way.

You cheated on me with another guy as my girlfriend nd I caught u we are done with the relationship, u cheated on me with another man as my wife forget about the marriage am filing divorce straight up...
Re: How Hard Is It To Forgive A Partner That Cheated On You? by Akinbahm(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dipzz:
I nor understand why this thing they pain men like this oo..me I am a guy and I understand..but lately I don't feel or think of cheating partner anymore oo..like it's only sex na..if she still love me and respect me..do what I want when I want..I really don't care.. me too, go do my thing outside but still care for her and love her..person fit get different sex mate and still love one person in particular...we too dey think deep na make e dey pain us...this life is very simple but we complicate things for ourselves...
Ps..this is not go for everyone..

Baba, calm down, you yourself read what you posted but this time around take it slowly does it make any sense to you?

No dey take wetin u indulge when typing that shit again e no good for ur health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriend Shares Pr!v@te Video Of A Nurse F!nger!ng Herself Inside Hospital / For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? / Best Restaurants On Lagos Mainland To Visit With Your Romantic Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.