Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (33257 Views)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well, most times the shame of being rejected automatically terminates the relationship.

There may be rare cases where they may still make up for it in the end - probably if the reason she said NO could be worked on.

Usually, that ends it!

SirMichael1:
I'm in urgent need of this information. If a guy proposes to a lady and she says no, what happens after that? Does it mean both have broken up?
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by CsRockefeller(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You gave up on women doesn't mean other men should.

And it seems like you're only interested in sex. Some men want to settle down and go beyond that.

What if I told you that despite I haven't had sex I'm not interested with the sex, if I was, I would laid some already.
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Public proposals are not bad. I am not a fan of it, but some turn out well.

Maxchu:
Come to think of it ,Any sense in Proposing in the Public ? Marriage is a Private affair i thought ,why would a right thinking person go out there to Costitutes such Nuisance of going to the Public to tell a Lady " Marry Me" Twueeee . After the Public Bullshit ,You Bleep her Privately ,Chat Privately ,Plan Privately ,Most things You do with her are Privately done so what the hell telling her to marry you in Public ,Some Daughters of Eve would even make it Mandatory for a guy to Kneel down ....So disgusting
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
That's fine. Just had an issue with your last line.

Some men want to marry for deeper reasons, telling them to leave women save their mother is telling them to remain single.

That isn't a problem, but it is not what every man wants.

CsRockefeller:

What if I told you that despite I haven't had sex I'm not interested with the sex, if I was, I would laid some already.
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by SirMichael1: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
That is the minimum in my opinion.

If you're a Christian, please try courtship as the relationship gets longer - it's different from just dating.

Which one is courtship?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Bewiseedet(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Hope this made some sense? Thanks for reading!
It made alot of sense but na sense go kee you. Big ups bro

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fancy way of saying it.

Its just a period where two people decide to take more serious steps in preparing for marriage.

Things like involving other parties for supervision and guidance, having discussions about planning a family, visiting future in-laws and so on.

People observe it differently, but it deviates from casual dating.

SirMichael1:
Which one is courtship?
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Mrscarter(f): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
if he looks up to GOD, I know GOD will help him do it successfully and sustain his new family but to trust in his woman or mentor, he may fall like a. Pack of cards

Having faith only gets U so far. U still have to help yourself n marraige is a partnership not a burden
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Mrscarter(f): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,,,

This life learn to ask first before jugding,,,,,, okay?

If you see a mad man if possible ask him why him dey do like dat before concluding dat he's a mad man,,,,,,,,,,wink

What happened is this,,,,,,,

I created the thread but me and ZINI derailed the thread by discussing another thing,,,,,,,,

So to me it doesn't make sense at all if someone else open the thread and the op post didn't tally with the comments,,,,,,,,,,,

So i have to erase the content because there's no delete bottom for nairaland,,,,,,,,,,and you know the nature of nairaland once you drop a comment in an old thread the thread may move to the front page,,,,,,,,

So that is what happened sir,,,,,,,

Don't judge things by what you see or think,,,,,, judge by what you hear(from the person whom it may concern) before judging,,,,,,,,,wink

You sha don talk say ano get sense,,,,,grin,,,,, no problem nigga don move on,,,,,,,smiley

Lemme light up this weed because imma hit you if you dey my front,,,,,,sad

grin
U smoke too much weedgrin
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

grin
U smoke too much weedgrin

Aswear you got it,,,,,grin

Hope you're a smoker also,,,,,,,

Because smoking weed is good for the health,,,,,,

Please as a girl nah white London or benzon you must smoke,,,,,

Please don't try skushi,,,, skunk or Colorado,,,,,,,smiley

Have a wonderful day,,,,,,❤️

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by luvyaself95(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Mind urself
And if i don't undecided
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Mryacks: 3:05am On Oct 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
4. Have You Ever Talked About Marriage?!

This is meant to be obvious, but surprisingly many guys prefer to assume things than to talk it out.

Proposals can get embarrassing if you've never talked about settling down and the relationship lacks a solid direction.

Very important.....bad idea to just ASSUME!

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Exactly

Mryacks:

Very important.....bad idea to just ASSUME!
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by JasperVII(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Blue Pill thread of the day
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
What's this supposed to mean?

JasperVII:
Blue Pill thread of the day
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Mrscarter(f): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:

I used to smoke weed I gave it up a long time ago. I smoke cigs tho.
Na smokings bad for you lol
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Mrscarter(f): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:

U have a wonderful day too
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

I used to smoke weed I gave it up a long time ago. I smoke cigs tho.
Na smokings bad for you lol

Thank you for stopping,, addiction is bad

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

U have a wonderful day too

✅✅❤️

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Benwallt(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
DemonInvoker:

He Deserved to be humiliated....some men think by putting a woman on the spot they will say yes and be trapped.
Asking your girlfriends to marry you should be personal and not a public show...If you check well he doesn't even have a toilet in his room.na public toilet e dey share yet e go get mind propose to woman publicly. Nonsense.
gimmick to safe his face. Terrible moment for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.