Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67755 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slurity:
I CAN STILL SEE PEOPLE STILL BLASTING HIM, this means the level of reasoning of some people even poorer than that of fish. This is not paliative from government or private interprise but personal project.

These were his words

“For my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows and also distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency, some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself.”

When did government start funding the birthday celebrations of individuals?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by lildush(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now tell me.. why will God not punish u?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Kingchuksero: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
So people should stay hungry until your birthday. Imagine the wicked excuse of this fool

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by egopersonified(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Today is his birthday, I donate a truck load of poo for the party. Where do we discharge it. Ewu Gambia
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by segun18(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Congenital liar! Horrible Honourable who wanted to show off on his birthday.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by arokoola(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thunder with rainbow color fire you there!!! People's right, you turn am to privilege. Your generation will not know peace.

He'll now be sharing the stuff on his birthday like say na him use hm own money buy am.... Amadioha, Sanpona, Dagon kee you there.. rubbish
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by arokoola(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Thunder with rainbow color fire you there!!! People's right, you turn am to privilege. Your generation will not know peace.

He'll now be sharing the stuff on his birthday like say na him use hm own money buy am.... Amadioha, Sanpona, Dagon kee you there.. rubbish
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Earnonline7: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Talk is too cheap
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by atonement12: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.
Your "leaders" have to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour first.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by MrLankeeee(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Oizee:
Hahaha, he wanted celebrating his birthday with things given to him to share to d masses? Comedian of all time. As if he bought those things with his money

You believe there is no god except Allah. Good.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Bolosiye: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2020
can't this man hear how foolish and senseless he sounds, to give this stupid excuse as the reasons for hoarding a palliative purposely given to him to share to his constituency in order to help to cushion the effect of hardship and hunger that came with the covid 19 pandemics since march, he kept it for his birthday in October. this man no get shame, make e no enter Edo ooo, i mark him face.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
ariketalks:
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.

it's funny he will get away with this because this country is a lawless place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.