Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67747 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Reference(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2020
I don't have a boss, just clients and customers. It is like them saying they won't pay me for goods and services rendered until their birthdays. If you work for someone or some firm, it is like saying you boss won't pay you till his birthday or until your firms anniversary. Just amazing..But when you consider that these folks are in reality not our bosses but our servants, makes it even more befuddling.

So what can we liken the whole sick incident to in the real world....

Your accountant goes to your client to obtain a cheque payment and you have to raid his house to get it paid into your account and he comes up to tell you he was planning to bring the cheque... yes you heard it again...ON HIS FREAKING BIRTHDAY....hahahaha.... this country is a comedy... walahi.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Olushylay1(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
How can you say you want to share palliatives for your birthday....Did he buy the items with his money?...Are palliative birthday cakes or birthday jollof rice..I dnt understand the useless excuse this man is tendering.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by kamsonic(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The legislator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the fingerprints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked these ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.
You sounds like a beneficiary of this guy

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by ghettochild4u(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9aoklEg7s

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/24/i-wanted-to-share-looted-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lagos-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade-videos/
Do u hear what ur senator is saying
To share palliatives on his birthday... E dey craze??
Why e dey play God in the live of hungry people

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by nsiba: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

Sharap your filthy mouth!
Must he celebrate his useless birthday with covid19 palliatives, I bet you are one of those stupid political pastors?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2020
See what an elected representative of the people is saying.'you want to share palliative that belong to the people on your birthday'. This guy is a certified thief. It's no different from someone caught stealing and saying he was planning to return the stolen goods to the owner. Mad Man!!

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by vaca1: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.
Why are you defending nonsense. He already confessed but here you are defending criminals in that your write up. Animals in human form

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by honey930(f): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Such audacity!?!?!? COVID-19 palliatives meant to alleviate the suffering of the people who elected you to represent them Ah! O ma se ooo. some people will still see nothing wrong with this. This country needs overhaul from the ground up...#politiciansaretherealSARS

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by harsysky(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold, you are a mumu man! Someone already confessed and you are siding the person. you, too, will suffer with them for 600 years. In Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Adedotguy: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
People's food for your birthday. What a disgrace!!!
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Chijeep:

it your type they're using

im talking about APC because they're in power
and you're here talking about PDP because I talked of APC.
is it PDP that r in power?

Are the APC governments ruling the 36 states? All states have their palliative hidden somewhere irrespective of the party. If you guys don't turn it into a thing it will religion if not religion, it will be a political party. Wake up......The politicians are our common enemies.

That's how they said the Ibo are responsible for burning down business in Lagos another said the Hausa are responsible for the burning down of businesses in Abuja, others said it was an opposition party. Make una wise up.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Which birthday?
Birthday ki u dia
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by freemanq(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Mmmmmmm more truth will still be uncovered,all that is happening now in Nigeria show that God have hand in all this event more secrets will still come to light
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by akigbemaru: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2020
saaphiere:
The wicked shall not go unpunished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAaIIoJrmA
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

SilverNorGold

It's a pity you guys have sold away your souls, eroded your rationality and killed your conscience because of the little crumbs that fell from Polithiefcians' table. No more common sense and right judgement again. Your minds have been corrupted because of money. Why? To what end?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

SilverNorGold

It's a pity you guys have sold away your souls, eroded your rationality and killed your conscience because of the l.ittle crumbs that fell from Polithiefcians' table. No more common sense and right judgement again. Your minds have been corrupted because of money. Why? To what end?
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by joshsamuel(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Mad man
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Chijeep(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

Are the APC governments ruling the 36 states? All states have their palliative hidden somewhere irrespective of the party. If you guys don't turn it into a thing it will religion if not religion, it will be a political party. Wake up......The politicians are our common enemies.

That's how they said the Ibo are responsible for burning down business in Lagos another said the Hausa are responsible for the burning down of businesses in Abuja, others said it was an opposition party. Make una wise up.

we're still saying the same thing.
the only thing that made me laid emphasis on APC is because I remember what all of them were saying when Jonathan was in power.
they'll be telling you that if it Buhari something like this won't happen. that Jonathan is too dense
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by cedrick: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Imagine. so u have to wait for your personal birthday before you will share has been given to the masses. Thereby creating the " a mister do good" atmosphere. wait o, that means that the earlier claims of similar gesture might as well have been government kudi na.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by maxzzo1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
As birthday gift na ur own? Thief !!!
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Slurity(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
I CAN STILL SEE PEOPLE STILL BLASTING HIM, this means the level of reasoning of some people even poorer than that of fish. This is not paliative from government or private interprise but personal project.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by MonTaNa92: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmmmm.. Continue
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chijeep:

we're still saying the same thing.
the only thing that made me laid emphasis on APC is because I remember what all of them were saying when Jonathan was in power.
they'll be telling you that if it Buhari something like this won't happen. that Jonathan is too dense

Oh ok, that's politicians for you. Baba when them they share money party non they o. Reason they can easily switch from one party to another.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Briller: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mr. Lawmaker, you lack wisdom. Just shut the Bleep up.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NwaliE01: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
ariketalks:
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.
He is so stupid to personalise what belong to the entire community because they nominated/elected him to represent them.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NwaliE01: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
ariketalks:
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.
He is so stupid of personalise what belong to the entire community because they nominated/elected him to represent them.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by yommen: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

So in your own judgement, your leader's decision to keep the pallatives in their own custody while people were starving during the lockdown is the right decision? Ok. The carnival will soon be over and you will soon be on the other side of the devide. This person is an slowpoke o.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by yommen: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.

You are a shameless human being.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by plaetton: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.
Imagine the contradiction in your dunce statement.
" LOOTING has been HIJACKED by evil opposition parties to settle scores " .
Only someone extremely stuuupid or extremely insensitive to the suffering masses could utter such meaningless amalgam of words.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by aoofbeautifulme(f): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
And to think I pay my tax as at when due and not accumulate until my birthday before remitting
God will judge you all
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by plaetton: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The legislator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the fingerprints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked these ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.
Only certified morons would not recognize the FINGERPRINTS of history in what is going in Nigeria right now.
The suffering and endurance of the masses has a boiling point. Whenever it reaches that point, their fury and rage are unleashed. Their fury is all consuming and irrational, but always very very effective in tempering the excesses of PARASITIC leaders and their collaborators.

There are no extraneous forces or motives behind the unrest.
It is pure fury.
If you doubt it, go and stand in their way.

And please, stop trying to rationalize the irrational evil of Nigera's many parasites masquerading as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by inspector44(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
If God had punished this man before he finished making this statement it would have made sense cos he is a wicked man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.