Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67766 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by mdchikezie(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
covid 19 palliative that you never bought with your money?
and you are sharing it on your birthday as what,
as your birthday present to your attendees or what

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Chachangi: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Government using hunger and poverty as a weapon against her people.

Shame on the leadership of this nation

6 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by unscripted(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.
I refuse to accept anybody in this present administration as my leader ,, please personalise that phrase to yourself.. this evil must end come 2023 ..

5 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by lawrenzo007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The Senator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the finger prints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked this ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.

Will you keep kwayet??
Just blabbing rubbish since

3 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Commentor: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

That may be so but it certainly doesn't make good optics when you have public property in your possession.

This palliatives issue is one that hits at the nerve of distrust by the citizenry.

No matter the number of times he may have distributed the palliatives in the past, he should realise he isn't doing anyone a favour.

Those palliatives are branded,so there's no room for his likes to claim they were personally purchased.

It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by kiltoko1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Story story
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by tankoagaie: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Useless man, so make people de Stave till your death day mumu

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NEUDUDE: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Do these people even have working brains? Do they even reason? Does he even know how absurd and stupid this sounds? Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by mickeymimi: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
As senator , you should be able to buy what you want to give people on ur birthday .. with your money na.

Wetin concern Nigeria and their palliatives for your birthday...........na by force to do birthday ni ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by ilebaye2017(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
@ Silvernorgold You have no conscience just like your leaders! So the palliatives that were meant to be distributed, when people in the informal sector couldn't go out to fend for themselves was supposed to be kept until your greedy leader wants to celebrate birthday. It is quite pathetic we have people like this at the helm of affairs in this country. No any iota of empathy at all. This country is really messed up. May God have mercy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by TempleHouse: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
You can share Ikorodu paliatives and take the rest to Enugu.
Remember you have nothing when you arrived from Enugu and Onitsha few years ago.

You can loot and destroy the city that gave you hope when your ancestors donated you at the Okija Shrine before you escaped in Ekenedili Chukwu Transport to Lagos in the night.

Judgement days awaits you and Oduduwa and Karma awaits you.

Ungrateful people !!!

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by southernbelle(f): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
This was very painful to read.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Healthquest: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Not palliatives for covid but the one he bought to share for the birthday, he has shared palliatives 3 times ds covid, meanwhile dat portion for such occasions is not a bad idea at all
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
I feel for him if it is his money that he used in purchasing them. However if such palliatives were donated by someone or philanthropist, then he is a thief

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oya all of you who benefited from someone's birthday palliative, start sending him birthday wishes now. He was never gonna invite your likes anyway so it's good you all got what you got before that day.
Happy birthday sir. May the gods of our land and God the maker of heaven and Earth deal with you as it suits them.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by uselessmod1: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
see human being something for lockdown u kept n want to share on ur bd
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Femi316: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Idiot you where given those items to share during the pandemic period, now you here talking nonsense from that dirty thing you call mouth....God ma who we offend....?
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9aoklEg7s

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/24/i-wanted-to-share-looted-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lagos-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade-videos/

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by BruncleZuma: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yuh tomorrow and life is borrowed..

Yuh fvckin birthday is not even guaranteed.

Murderfucker!

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Commentor: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Healthquest:
Not palliatives for covid but the one he bought to share for the birthday, he has shared palliatives 3 times ds covid, meanwhile dat portion for such occasions is not a bad idea at all

They were branded Covid-19 palliatives.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by flington4550(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ah! WTF
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by sleeknaija(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oloriburuku ni awon politicians yi

Always looking for flimsy excuses to cover their wicked acts.. smh. It shall not be well with them all..

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by meetme01: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

I quoted you just to ask one question. Please, answer YES or NO

On the packages to be distributed during honorable's birthday, was COVID-19 pallatives written on it or not? Just asking to clarify some post here. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Anaerobi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
share it on your birthday day kwa.. can u listen to yourself. it's just like giving me my money that u are owing me in d name of u are giving me a gift

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fool. You wanted to use your birthday as avenue to do charity work with palliatives that are rightfully for the people. Fool

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by unscripted(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The Senator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the finger prints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked this ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.
stop turning everything to you dirty politics , when they break ballot boxes for you , it is Nigerians have decided , but that they are angry about the change you promised , they are hudlums ,, God will judge all of you ..

3 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
aspirebig:
Story

Since April, what month are we in now?

These guys are all LIARS. Recall these criminals. We cannot continue like this. Is it Buhari that kept the palliative too?

Finally, they will share half bag of rice and two cartons of indomie for a whole street, if at all they will share.

They will also inflate the logistics cost, cost of buying and storage. Everything in billions, but you still hoard the ones for the common man.

Shameless thieves.

Poverty HQ of the world. Celebrating 60 years of darkness, after selling crude oil for over five decades.

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by sapientia(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, silence, in the absence of defense, would have been better.. Instead of stooping to this level. But it's okay. My point passed. Whether you accept or not na your wahala. cheesy

God bless you.

Mumu.. Joke is on you.

Keep being stupid.

Must really get you off for you to be addicted to it

unscripted:
stop turning everything to you dirty politics , when they break ballot boxes for you , it is Nigerians have decided , but that they are angry about the change you promised , they are hudlums ,, God will judge all of you ..

Its like you don't know the monster.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
who do we offend in Nigeria na, in a sane country this idiot will have been sacked or stoned to death, so u want to share Covid-19 palliative as your birthday gift or what. ? make thunder strike u
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
so people should stay hungry till your birthday abi?

what a Yoruba fooooooooooL
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by VEE2010(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy should have just been silent rather than that unprofessional and provocative response he gave.
How can someone compromise a life saving purpose just because of personal gratification underway?
What does this stupid birthday celebration have to do with the government-funded paliative program to alleviate the suffering of its constituents during the covid-19 lockdown?
Assuming his birthday was in January of next year, is that how he would have left these items in his possession?
These guys are not human otherwise they would have understood that, people are really suffering because of their insensitivity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.