Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67754 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by RedboneSmith(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Lol. Waiting for his birthday to share palliatives? What level of narcissism is this?

That his nickname SOB fit am true-true. Son of a Biitch.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by jonneljonn(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2020
u ae a very big liar

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by xolomonstrides(m): 5:35am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

“For my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows and also distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency, some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself.”

Agunbiade decried that the same items were those stolen from his house.

...but he did not say that, he planned to give sis own widow's mite to the needy in his community on his birthday, palliatives and people looting palliatives has nothing to do with his plan for his birthday to give his widow's mite to the needy.

When we fail to read and comprehend and justick stick to fake news and inciting headlines, we embarrass ourselves and go on needles tangents.

Here we have people crucifying the man for trying to do something good for his community.

So, looting palliatives helped the needy? No.

Lets take time out to read before responding to fake and inciting headlines..

In case you forgot to quote the part were he mentioned palliatives, I have decided to complete your quote.

The palliatives he was distributing where donated by the state government , federal government and himself.

Why wait until your birthday to distribute covid palliatives. It does not matter whether or not he added 5000 cartons or 1 carton. One must not just have Integrity, one must be seen/perceived to have integrity

Did he ever think that this will pass in the court of public opinion...? Well I think he cared less.
The out rage is because people feels like he only intended to share them on that day as part of his birthday giveaways, hence the goal was to accrue the glory and accolades to himself, Which is the usual practice where politicians expect praises for duty performed with tax payers money even though they do it shabbily.
Some are also of the opinion that he NEVER intended to share at all. And he only gave this disgusting excuse because his well of lies ran dry due to the shock of him being busted in expectedly.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by okey95644: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2020
u ae a very big liar
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Chijeep(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2020
ariketalks:
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.
that's why we said APC lack sense.
imagine what a grownup educated person said?
he wants to share palliative on his birthday.
Nigeria is 99.9% cursed

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by egopersonified(f): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2020
One million boys were terrorizing lagosians but our politicians looked away while they stock pilled their houses. I don't understand the part about his wife warehouse, does it mean every family member of our politicians have covid palliatives warehouses

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Sebosede(f): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Was the palliative given for the purpose of your birthday. Thief

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Uchejune: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Onyioshi, useless Afonja. Is it your own? He will rebrand the palliative, put his pictures, and share it on his birthday as if he bought it with his money.

Is your type that is bringing bad name to we Igbos, waiting come bring Afonja here? You no see the likes of Rochas and co. Stop this before it consumes your life.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Kirchoffs: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.
You are like a virus that needs to be eliminated before it infect others......I honestly can't believe am sharing the same forum with a thing

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Stepcy: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2020
So the items were made to be shared during your birthday,, God is watching.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Kirchoffs: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Uchejune:

Is your type that is bringing bad name to we Igbos, waiting come bring Afonja here? You no see the likes of Rochas and co. Stop this before it consumes your life.
He's not Igbo , he's one of the paid media thugs of the Buhari Media Campaign and Northern oligarchy hired to spread hatred among southerners...

It's their normal divide and rule tactics, very useless sets of abokis. He's from the North
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by renheart(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2020
He is an idiot. Is the palliative his personal property
Criminal

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by loswhite(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The legislator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the fingerprints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked these ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.
You ppl are the problem of this country. The palliative that he is distributing does it belong to him? He distributed palliative thrice already to who? Why should a lawmaker be the one to distribute palliative? What is role of a lawmaker in Nigeria? Should we be thanking him for keeping palliative giving to him by the government till his birthday before distributing it?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by stanisbaratheon: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The legislator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the fingerprints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked these ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.

The problem some of you have in this country is that you think everyone belongs to a political party. To you it is either party A or party B.

Have you sat to think of those that don't do or support political parties but just want to live??

So if anything go your way, it is your party members. But if it doesn't go your way, it is opposition.... Smh for some of you.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Olasty(f): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

Stop being useless and stupid
That precious name will judge you

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by sylve11: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
saaphiere:
Did you watch the video?

forget that guy. he is just an annoying person. cool

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Advision: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Abbeyme:

Lazy excuse.
Palliative is palliative for all.

If he wants to empower widows, let him do that out of his own pocket.

The palliative thing should never have gone through the political system, corruption, nepotism and favoritism that is rife in the political system destroyed the whole thing. They should have looked for deserving NGOs and give them a mandate to run the thing.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2020
saaphiere:
The wicked shall not go unpunished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAaIIoJrmA

This is serious. These guys are really "peaceful"
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Advision: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

You be career Dundee, better don't sell yourself short because of crumbs some politicians are offering you.

Why in God's name did he assume the role of covid palliative store keeper and distributor? He is even bold enough to say he intends sharing it for his birthday? Thank God, Nigerians are waking up.

As for cocavid, they should have known better than to donate these items to the government, the Nigerian political system is too corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2020
You wan use masses palliatives for personal gains. To celebrate birthday after people have died of hunger during lockdown. Then you will now take the glory and say na constituency project. May you never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by chizpim(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
APC supporter
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by jnoz23(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Will u keepkwayet!so until is ur birthday, people can die of hunger angry

Very foolish guy, just imagine he get mind still dey talk

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2020
This criminals don't have shame, this #ENDSARS have already opened a lot of things in this country. The lawless law makers are one of our major problems.

These criminals spend millions in feeding their dogs while the masses are made hungry/to suffer. But my problem is that after this they will still be voted in again by the same dying poor masses.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by femi4: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
He distributed SOME not ALL the palliatives
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by nancybae(f): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.

Any party politics in a clear discussion, I feel grieved towards that person. Who tell you say both Apc and pdp na the same thing. Dey there they form political agent on nairaland cos it won't help u...
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Ezypretty: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2020
idiotic and selfish and wicked man, may thunder kill you before that your birthday

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by enemyofprogress: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Eleribu somebody. Lie lie kee you there
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by enemyofprogress: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Ezypretty:
idiotic and selfish and wicked man, may thunder kill you before that your birthday
ameeeeen
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by enemyofprogress: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
abeg keep quiet jo

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by IjebuWarrior: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

And to even think fools like you exist among humans worries me a lot. angry

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by nnadychuks(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
even cheese balls get content pass this comment

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Xclusivedigit(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2020

God bless Nigeria.

Looking at this write up above, I weep for Nigeria.
Really, That he has shared palliatives twice? Does that justify him trying to use palliatives made for Covid 19 for His birthday? Did he donate those palliatives himself or from external donors?

Well he should have contracted the Virus as well and share it on his BIRTHDAY.

and these supporters of evil still calling Jesus Christ to judge, I really pity you because you shall all answer the question on how you treated the oppressed. I rest my case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.