Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67741 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Zyxzzzz: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
useless excuse, coward angry
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by DigitB: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
tongue
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Abbeyme: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
saaphiere:
This Twitter guy says the items were meant for his birthday. Watch the video you'll see covid19 label on the items meant for his birthday.

Lazy excuse.
Palliative is palliative for all.

If he wants to empower widows, let him do that out of his own pocket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Soro niyen

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Auxtin85(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
God punish you there, so na your birthday giveaway. Witch

4 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by traihit: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
oro rirun....hunger should kee people before your birthday abi?

Are you distributing these from your pockets?

Ika people!

4 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
IGBOSON1:
So meanwhile the people the palliatives were meant for should starve just because you want to be shine-shine bobo on your birthday!?

4 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by FatGuy: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
With all due respect Sir, you are lying!
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by greypencils: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Son of a Bitch (SOB)

4 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by steve6: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can you imagine the excuse coming from a senator! SMH !

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by sapientia(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

Evil agent.

If anyone stupidly downloads any cloned script from this guy.

Just know you have been hacked.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Ekpekus(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
ariketalks:
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.
Well said... he should use his money to share gifts for his birthday.. nonsense and palliative

6 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by strangest(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Werey you wan use palliative for souvenir

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by comtem2011: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can you imagine, wicked man. So, you want to take glory for what doesn't belong to you. Son of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Asour: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.

Hijacked by who?

I don't support looting in any way. however, how do you explain keeping COVID palliatives 'till your birthday' when the lockdown ravaged many a families with people begging to feed.

COVID palliatives were to be shared upon receipt. This is a joke. Poverty has been weaponized in Nigeria. So sad.

7 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by henryadex(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Imagine this kind of person representing us
Sharing palates to those who attend your birthday and using the palates to prepare food for your guests
YOU DESERVE A GRUESOME DEATH

5 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
sapientia:

Evil agent.

If anyone stupidly downloads any cloned script from this guy.

Just know you have been hacked.

My brother, silence, in the absence of defense, would have been better.. Instead of stooping to this level. But it's okay. My point passed. Whether you accept or not na your wahala. cheesy

God bless you.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by lawrenzo007(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

How much were you paid??
We all know truth, stop the blame game... both PDP and APC are evil to Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Zuorom: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
You are not wise, people like you are the reason why evil abounds because useful idiots are always around to defend and excuse it.

7 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Oizee(f): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hahaha, he wanted celebrating his birthday with things given to him to share to d masses? Comedian of all time. As if he bought those things with his money

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
thunder from the throne of God fire... na wa ooo
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
You're a he-goat for saying this. You're part of the problem we are facing right now. Useless saboteur

SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Alexaonfleek: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
What a lousy liar
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by olarent: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Did all this this bastard always listen to what they said ?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy is a foōl.

So public property paid for by taxpayers is now your birthday gift bags to help boost your profile?

To show how animalistic his mind is, he doesn't even realise the egregious nature of what he is saying.

4 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by simplepee(f): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol

If you want to lie, atleast give us nearly believable one.

This one no follow at all.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by jcross19: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
why all these? why calling Jesus ? instead you should condemn the act, see what you are posting? you have sold your soul for the sake of 30 shekels of silver, shame shame shame.... your consciousness shall judge you if truly you know Christ.... may the anger fall upon those oppressing the poor masses through the ruling... their home shall be home of destruction amen!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
ode, alayeebaje

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Dshocker(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chai...Nigeria
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Tango123: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I am not disputing that. The Senator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the finger prints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked this ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.

Are u immature, or are u joking

If money paid to u as ur salary, ot donated to u as a gift, is seized by bank manager, and he says he wanted to give it to u on his birthday, how right is that mbok

3 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by iReddington: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Some kind things you go just shut up...you want to share people's palliatives on your birthday. Eeeh egbami,werey wan disguise. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.