Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (48978 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Staro: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Showing proof is not teaching, it's backing up your claims aka lies with facts.
grin grin

Oga, you're a shameless idiot !

This piece of news is from Tinubu's own Nations newspaper yet you discredit it
because it doesn't suit the narrative from your useless president.

People like you deserve to die mysteriously in the hands of these same brutish
govt you defend. Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by shadeyinka2: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2020
barragan:

And not a SINGLE picture of a WHOLE 15 dead people. Haba! When every single one of them carries a camera phone with flash.
In an age when your darling daddy claimed the photos where Photoshoped and the videos fabricated what else do you want.

Judas Iscariot: how much are you worth?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Emiron(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Doyou2019:

As many that have chosen to lie AGAINST the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in HELL....AMEN Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by NGpatriot: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Taciturn1:
Thank God for Djswitch's live videos on the night of the attack. If armed robbers attack you, will you be thinking about snapping then? or about surviving.

The soldiers were armed killers

I watched the video, not a single dead protester in it.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Ingriid(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
barragan:

And not a SINGLE picture of a WHOLE 15 dead people. Haba! When every single one of them carries a camera phone with flash.

Let’s try to agree with u guys that there was no shooting and nobody was killed, assuming u are in that crowd and soldier started shooting, so u will still have d effrontery to bring out ur phone and be taking pictures or recording? If u can genuinely do that, many of us can’t, we run for our dear life first.

The people Sanwolu went to visit at d hospital that very night were they also pretending to be injured?
I’m not gonna lay curses on anyone but let’s have some compassion ok!

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jakemedg(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

You better stop this nonsense because it's no longer funny

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Neddstark: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2020
michaelbiz:

Who told you it will not AFFECT him? undecided
Go on WhatsApp and see how APC Members are trying so hard to cover up this #LekkiTollGateMassacre.

They have been given a clear instruction to COVER UP, DENY and REFUTE anyone on any WhatsApp group that wants to REVEAL THE TRUTH.

Amnesty International captured it.
US Department of State captured it.

If you want a link. I can share it with you freely.
All the confusion is due to political affiliations simply because they want to remain in power.

But the CURSE will be activated against anyone who LIES DESPERATELY against the blood that was shed.
That is how CURSES AND BLESSINGS work.

Bible you are claiming says obey your government.
When your government says leave a place, you obey. As much as I am 100% against the killings but a simple obedience would have solved all these. Peace is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Gandollaar(f): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

No ipob post is complete without evil, death, doom, calamity and gloom. Are you people born with evil and dark forces flowing through your veins?

Young people already consumed with hate evil and dark forces.

How sad.

They are all iPod mooslims. They were groomed under Islamic terrorist studies.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by uchennaq(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2020
I advise true patriots of Nigeria to ignore the sycophants here. The people saying no one died, let the blood of the dead be on their head, up to their 2nd, 3rd and 4th generations. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by 1zynnvn(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

He visited the wounded, not the dead.
So whats your take What dyu think happened. Whats your narrative ?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by sexybash(f): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
michaelbiz:

Close your dirty stinking mouth.
I have the video of this BABA that died and many others. YOU ARE CURSED FOR LYING AGAINST THE DEAD!
i dare you to share the video or shut your mouth , all we are asking is evidence, how can you claim it was a massacre when no pictures
this is an insult to rwandan genocide victims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
sexybash:

(1) how come everybody on the protest ground battery died?
(2) she could provide bullet casing but no pictures?
(3) she never mentioned army taking bodies the secondday after shooting she did a video the next morning why leave important info out?
(4) the last video she did she was clearly reading a script
(5) some one just debunk death rumor on instabloger
(6) how come Nigerians want the massacare story to be true so bad?
(7) the forensic report said the army shot into the Air, how come thereport could capture the shot but not the dead bodies as claimed?
This is a typical leftist agenda, they lie and claim the victims just to suit thier narrative

This just show how gullible most Nigerians Are

Don't mind them, they're even seeing us as being wicked due to their own gullibility and evil agenda

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Doyou2019: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
castiello:
I see how intelligent Nigerians are, they shot you with ak47 in the chest and you are still alive to tell the story, I think the soldier went to lekki with a hunting gun not a riffle, because the magnitude of survivors of the gun shot telling their stories is much, a massacre without body bags, truth was they heard gun shoot in the air panicked and a stampede happened I think people seeing blood made them conclude it was a bullet wound finally brother I went to the defense academy before I left Nigeria let’s be honest you can’t take ak47 bullet anywhere in your body apart from your legs and live to tell the story

As many that have chosen to lie AGAINST the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in HELL....AMEN Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by barragan: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Ingriid:

Let’s try to agree with u guys that there was no shooting and nobody was killed, assuming u are in that crowd and soldier started shooting, so u will still have d effrontery to bring out ur phone and be taking pictures or recording? If u can genuinely do that, many of us can’t, we run for our dear life first.

The people Sanwolu went to visit at d hospital that very night were they also pretending to be injured?
I’m not gonna lay curses on anyone but let’s have some compassion ok!

Whoever said there was no shooting? You people just want to be stupid. GTF.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by BleedTears: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Everything you said back to sender, back to you and yours a million times.

You funny oh, I expected you to say "so shall it be" since you said nobody died, but you are busy shouting back to sender upandan why Na?

Abeg no fall hand oh

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Gandollaar:
They are all iPod mooslims. They were groomed under Islamic terrorist studies.
[/s]
Lemme speak for myself, no one paid me I'm not just gullible like you people. I've watched and seen all videos.

In the night of the alleged massacre, when I also saw those fake pictures I felt bad and couldn't sleep. You people need to stop this gullibility

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ezechi24(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Everything you said back to sender, back to you and yours a million times.

I thought you said nobody died? so why are you afraid coward....you shall reap every thing you've sowed in a thousand fold....since you've decided to take sides with evil ..evil shall not leave you and yours that 30 thousand you collected shall not be enough to solve the courses in your life ...you will remain a slave to 30 thousand even till your fifth generation....bonboclath.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by barragan: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Emiron:

Na so dem go kill u troway soon and picture no go Dey to show as prove

No wonder you can't progress in life. Is this how you respond to every issue? Your stupidity is enormous.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by sexybash(f): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
barragan:

Whoever said there was no shooting? You people just want to be stupid. GTF.
i did a video saying of course there was shooting to disperse the crowd and people likely died from stampede and not massacre as claimed,
i rwanda, the bones ofthe victims is still there almost a decade later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Kirchoffs: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

See one of them zombies
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by shadeyinka2: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Where did your darling daddy get the figure of 61 people dead as a result of the ENDSARS demonstrations?

Judas

51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest - President Buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/6201057/president-buhari-51-civillians-11#95261782
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Weneda(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2020
I watched the video after AY gave his speech, a lady was talking, telling them to sit on the floor while others were running away and the background of that video i heard gunshots.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Kirchoffs: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2020
ezechi24:

I thought you said nobody died? so why are you afraid coward....you shall reap every thing you've sowed in a thousand fold....since you've decided to take sides with evil ..evil shall not leave you and yours that 30 thousand you collected shall not be enough to solve the courses in your life ...you will remain a slave to 30 thousand even till your fifth generation....bonboclath.
A thunderous Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by descartes400: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2020
[sub][/sub]
PaChukwudi44:

15 people died immediately raise at the toll gate.It was confirmed by the eye witnesses present at the scene.This is not DJ switch but another eye witness.The blood wasted by LCCI and the Nigerian military cries out for vengeance.

It's obvious more than 15 people died as this figures does not include the ones who died at the hospital

Did the Nigerian army also came with Water Tankers to wash off the blood splatters from the scene of the masacre too? You people have not been able to provide evidence, no bullet holes on the walls or steel panels of the toll gate, no blood splatters anywhere as is evidence of cases of massacre in other parts of the world.

When bandits, bokoharam and herdsmen carries out their morbid massacres in the north, gory evidences abound...we do see the gory pictures here on nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Doyou2019: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

How is it that dear Hungerbad is gone and this devil is still alive drawing breath. You will die by the bullets of some unknown soldiers and we will all be here to mock your death. Amen Amen Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jakemedg(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy 1 and richie240 what is your take on this?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by barragan: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2020
ezechi24:

There's a difference between someone died and 78 people died (which was by the way the initial figure given for a massacre that never happened).

When Jimoh was killed in Ogbomosho why did we not call it a massacre as well. Ori yin ti daaru paapọ.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by TruthinAction: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2020
There are overwhelming evidences that Nigeria soldiers shot intentionally on the protesters and that the management of LCC were accomplices to the act. Human right groups should sue the military and LCC for murder. The International community should sanction Nigeria government. This is wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I dont agree with you that anyone has said no shootings or killings. The bone of contention has been the use of the words massacre and genocide to decscribe the incident while trying to use several fake videos and posts to push that agenda.
massacre :
an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people.
genocide
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Soldiers were deployed and they shot and people were injured and probably some died but calling it a genocide or massacre is totally off the sheets. What we should be after is finding evidence to know who ordered the soldiers and their identities not otherwise.

Oga the way those soldiers came to that place that night and with the kind gun sound we were hearing using those words to describe it is even understatement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.