Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal (48981 Views)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by xreal: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
There were shootings and killings at Lekki gate, simple.

These eye witnesses can't be saying what they didn't see.

Tinubu, says he is in Lagos and didn't go anywhere; he remains Jagaban.

Someone please tell him to be a little bit sober and humble this period. Masses are grieved, angry and hungry.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Neddstark: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
michaelbiz:

You are BIG FOOL.
You are the reason why NIGERIANS are in bondage.
You are the reason why our LEADERS shoot at us.
You are a waste of space.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF UNARMED PEACEFUL PROTEST.

God will require the BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT FROM YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN UNBORN because you have SUPPORTED EVIL in a selfish attempt to clear the road for yourself and others like you to pass.

DEMONS AND BLOODSUCKERS EVERYWHERE!!! angry

A curseless curse never comes to pass. All you said right now is going to start manifesting in your life from this moment Amen. By the way, what is stopping you from blocking the tollgate right now.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Afolabimills(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

15 people were confirmed dead, but he did not say who did the confirmation.

He's tying not to implicate himself.

Funny people

u are a very heartless soul just like ur president buhari n some set of creatures who believes n put their confidence and trust in guns arrows swords tugs Cutlass knives army police sars bokoharam fulani herdsmen bandits u may have succeeded in cutting short gruesomely the lives of defenseless youth of Nigeria robbing us of our fundamental human rights n ur likes will still have d ordersity to spit on the bodies of this fallen heroes.there is hope n trust God who made d heavens and the Earth his judgment will surely come for whatever so ever a man sow that he shall reap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Kirchoffs: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
All eye witnesses too are fake.
You are irredeemable.
No need to answer him bro, he's a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to spread hatred and falsify evidence of death perpetrated by the military......

Mostly people from the northern part , they use divide and rule tactics and have over 200 MONIKERS on Nairaland alone

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by barragan: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
I'm really pissed about this situation because that cry of massacre has spiralled into the destruction of so so many things both for the public and private individuals.

This is a massacre that people have failed to substantiate 4 days after and some fools are still on here cursing instead of laying down proofs of why it was necessary for the ensuing carnage to have occurred.

I hope more of the celebrities that helped spread this lie get visited by the looting mob they help set loose.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
ezechi24:

who are the 67 people your lord and personal saviour said had died.....the videos showing clearly that the army was shooting straight to the crowed was also photoshoped....the same army that reduced the number of dead people in the whites massacre by 80℅ you are supporting...your sufferings will be terrible.
You don't have sense. 57 People died in all the fracas not at lekki toll gate.
Besides who's your Lord and your personal saviour? idiot.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Koburu, show us one dead protested killed at the toll gate. That's simple right?
you re a die hard fan i love that, but be human here.. you don't expect people to start taking pics during that time of chaos, cos even if they had done so you will still fault it and call it clout chasing, i think the curses you get here are well deserves and never forget that internet never forget tomorrow you might want a save passage to an important event in your live and then karma will smile on you, pls always becareful don't ruin your existence just for stipend or bigotry. hope you are good??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ojaysam25(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

It's conditional,so why are you afraid? If no one died in lekki then you are free,but if a soul died and you are lying against that soul....may you also die his death....As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
Iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by sexybash(f): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=Jack005 post=95309334]The blood of those that died will be on those children on your dp if they really died..But if no one died, then you have nothing to fear Insha Allah. Amen. [/quote

i said show the recipts you are ranting just like Dj swicth lie

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
I don’t understand why Nairaland cannot act maturely compared to other international Forum like Quora, once someone opinions are differ from the majorities here, you see them laying curses on the person. Life doesn’t revolve round an individual, our opinion about something cannot be the same. So why’re you obsess about my opinion? I don’t like the way you people troll yourself on this forum, its doesn’t make sense at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ThatFairGuy1: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Kirchoffs:
No need to answer him bro, he's a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to spread hatred and falsify evidence of death perpetrated by the military......

Mostly people from the northern part , they use divide and rule tactics and have over 200 MONIKERS on Nairaland alone
NUISANCE. Remove my Monika outta your madness
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Solatium(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lekki-shooting-victim-eyewitness-relive-ordeal/

The account of the first and second person is a white lie.
You were shot on your chest with an asault riffle and your lungs did not pack up?
You were breathing up till the point of knowing what was going on around you?
The other idiot said he hid behind the soldiers when the shooting began,how did you made it from the frontage to the back of the soldier's?
isn't it a common sense for you to flee immediately you found yourself behind the fire line?
I don't need to be a seasoned investigator to know these two guys are liars.
Let them save their explanation for the equiry and go get a very good lawyer, because they need to come speak to the public about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by prodigiousman(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
castiello:
I see how intelligent Nigerians are, they shot you with ak47 in the chest and you are still alive to tell the story, I think the soldier went to lekki with a hunting gun not a riffle, because the magnitude of survivors of the gun shot telling their stories is much, a massacre without body bags, truth was they heard gun shoot in the air panicked and a stampede happened I think people seeing blood made them conclude it was a bullet wound finally brother I went to the defense academy before I left Nigeria let’s be honest you can’t take ak47 bullet anywhere in your body apart from your legs and live to tell the story
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Afolabimills(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

A curseless curse never comes to pass. All you said right now is going to start manifesting in your life from this moment Amen. By the way, what is stopping you from blocking the tollgate right now.
u are a disaster soon u will find out that karma is truly real wait for it

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Kirchoffs: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

It has already started manifestation in your miserable life . .......all the good things you wish for shall never come to pass..... You will weep over your family and children if you do not stop supporting wickedness and impunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
I don’t understand why Nairaland cannot act maturely compared to other international Forum like Quora, once someone opinions are differ from the majorities here, you see them laying curses on the person. Life doesn’t revolve round an individual, our opinion about something cannot be the same. So why’re you obsess about my opinion? I don’t like the way you people troll yourself on this forum, it’s doesn’t make sense at all.
There are already cursed

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by michaelbiz: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Shebi you no dey fear CURSE?
Why are you using style to dodge the 'curseless curse'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait very well. The curses will soon arive.
You never see anything. WICKED MAN. angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jack005(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=sexybash post=95309439][/quote]Just watch out..
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
you re a die hard fan i love that, but be human here.. you don't expect people to start taking pics during that time of chaos, cos even if they had done so you will still fault it and call it clout chasing, i think the curses you get here are well deserves and never forget that internet never forget tomorrow you might want a save passage to an important event in your live and then karma will smile on you, pls always becareful don't ruin your existence just for stipend or bigotry. hope you are good??
You don’t force people to agree with you, lives and let others live. Let’s approach things with sense of diplomacy here please.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Afolabimills(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Solatium:

The account of the first and second person is a white lie.
You were shot on your chest with an asault riffle and your lungs did not pack up?
You were breathing up till the point of knowing what was going on around you?
The other idiot said he hid behind the soldiers when the shooting began,how did you made it from the frontage to the back of the soldier's?
isn't it a common sense for you to flee immediately you found yourself behind the fire line?
I don't need to be a seasoned investigator to know these two guys are liars.
Let them save their explanation for the equiry and go get a very good lawyer, because they need to come speak to the public about this
u are a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ezechi24(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2020
barragan:

There's a difference between someone died and 78 people died (which was by the way the initial figure given for a massacre that never happened).

When Jimoh was killed in Ogbomosho why did we not call it a massacre as well. Ori yin ti daaru paapọ.

the 67 people buhari your god said had died where did they come from? Sudan I guess....see stop deceiving yourself ....will 30k do anything for you?...it pains me because you are human and you've seen what our leaders does to all of us including you..you see people fighting for us and even your unborn children not to suffer like we are doing ..all you could do is speak trash against them, even the dead....I spit on your grave.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2020
sexybash:

in the whole Nigeria , with the whole unrenst,it less than .00001 percent of the population and you call it a massacre
how many people die from gun violence in a state in america weekly, stop wacthing CNN do your research
so the lives killed aren't important ABI?....ur family will know no peace..the blood of the victims will haunt u and ur family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Opexzy: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I will advice u to return the promises or money or appointment they gave u for ur own good because u are attractive curses on ur life that u will end up regretting....everything is not money ...u will end up regretting like judas

You don't have to take it that way... If all these are true may the justice of the lord come upon the perpetrators of this dastardly act.
The fact that he is skeptical is comprehensible, everybody can not just dance to the same song the same way... We can't be too emotional in cases like...
More concrete evidence would be needed to convince someone like me that 78 people died that night. I was unable to sleep all through the night because of the trauma, but waking up to see that virtually all the dead people's images posted even buy frontline celebrities were fake begs a lot of questions.

I believe soldiers were there that night, i believe they fired shots...did 78 people really died like been portrayed by people on social media? .. Was it really a massacre?

Don't misunderstand me... Every life is precious and the soldiers were wrong to have used brute force.

We can not just gulp every news from social sensational media hook line and sinker because it appeals to our sentiments.

We need to know more facts so that we can establish the truth..
God punish any human that takes another human's life unjustifiably.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Mcslize: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that your are paid to talk on the internet doesn't mean other people are paid to do the same thing, some of don't see or worship money like you money glorifying and obsessed people like you, we freely speak our mind.

Evil and devilish people, ordinary internet discussion he's wishing evil and curse on other people's life.

What a sorry excuse some of you are.

So you still scared of dead like this and you don't want to believe the glaring truth that people were truly shot dead at the toll gate?

If one of your persons was among, will you be here defending and trying to convince us that no one died?

What is wrong is wrong no matter how most of you try to cover the truth up.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by sexybash(f): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2020
martineverest:
so the lives killed aren't important ABI?....ur family will know no peace..the blood of the victims will haunt u and ur family
post pictures, all the people in the venue is giving diffrent stories,goverment did not treaten you when you post pictures and videos
at the protest ground, evidnce now na wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Kirchoffs: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

NUISANCE. Remove my Monika outta your madness
May all the curses pronounced on Nairaland today be upon you till the 4th generation.....Because you rejoiced at the death of others and try to sow discord among people may your life be meanjngless......I speak with authority concerning your life today you are cursed ....mark my words

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by barragan: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
ezechi24:

the 67 people buhari your god said had died where did they come from? Sudan I guess....see stop deceiving yourself ....will 30k do anything for you?...it pains me because you are human and you've seen whatt our leaders does to all of us including you..you see people fighting for us and even your unborn children not to suffer like we are doing ..all you could do is speak trash against them, even the dead....I spit on your grave.
[/s]

Where to begin with foo.ls like you? Please just go away.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ojaysam25(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

I activate the blood of the innocent dead against you again and again..... Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Have mercy on the zombie....ordinary they are zombies who does not know what they are doing.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Solatium(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
u are a disgrace to humanity
A slowpoke like you will always believe anything. including seeing a virgin admitted at maternity ward. wèrè
Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by ugofulfilled(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Everything you said back to sender, back to you and yours a million times.

You are even afraid. She didn't curse you directly except you're guilty. hahahaha. A clear conscience they say, fears no accusation. Change your ways; you see that thing she said it's no joke. my one cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal by Jakemedg(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:
I have no time for ipob propaganda early ds Sunday morning biko.
Una say 78 ppl were shot and killed, yet no blood on d tarmac neither is one single picture of a dead protester talkless of 78.

Even if na 78 fowls sef na e dem kill, e go full ground talkess of 78 human beings.

Una still get mind scavenge internet for pictures of dead bodies to show as evidence of those killed and none of them were genuine, so what r u ppl still saying now?

Una 'forensic analysts' and 'satelite imageries' captured d soldiers shooting yet couldn't capture a single dead body talkess of 78 abi?. grin grin

One integrity like this, una nor get!
The same lie-lie wey una don perfect for biznaze, una bring am come una everyday life!

Abeg, taaa!
cool

richie240 so I'm now an ipob member right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.