Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share (727 Views)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It... / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Localemperor: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
So I was having a good time, you know that nostalgia feelings one experience during harmattan season grin. well I was just havimg a good time alone and I went back memory lane and decided to share.

There was this guy during my undergraduate days, he is my course mate, and has never talked to any body in the class. He has no group, no affiliation, no friends,no body knows were he live,no body knew anything about him asides his name. He never answers questions in class and he always know the answers to all question when asked. He is in the class watsap group and has never commented and has never shared his like or disliked on class meetings and discussion. he left the group the night we graduated.

He doesn't go to Church and is not affiliated to any religion.
He became popular on campus when he alone protested against animal cruelty in front of the administrative block. Every body in my class knew his reg no but he always put us to shame. grin

He never speaks until spoken to, and most time would ignore you. He always contributed 50,000 and above for class hang out under the name of an anonymous and would never attend the party. Girls in my class hates him, because they can't have him.

most of us believed he is an undercover agent working for the Nigeria government whose aim was to monitors the school administration grin .. He made him self God-like, and was respected by all.
no body has seen or heard from him since our final exam.
" Emeka Benedict Omega" was truly an anonymous.. (UNN 2015 set)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by JokeAdeleke: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Localemperor: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
Okay
Do you have any experience to share with us
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Lessonteacher(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
he smoked weed
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Veiniously: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Localemperor:
So I was having a good time, you know that nostalgia feelings one experience during harmattan season grin. well I was just havimg a good time alone and I went back memory lane and decided to share.

There was this guy during my undergraduate days, he is my course mate, and has never talked to any body in the class. He has no group, no affiliation, no friends,no body knows were he live,no body knew anything about him asides his name. He never answers questions in class and he always know the answers to all question when asked. He is in the class watsap group and has never commented and has never shared his like or disliked on class meetings and discussion. he left the group the night we graduated.

He doesn't go to Church and is not affiliated to any religion.
He became popular on campus when he alone protested against animal cruelty in front of the administrative block. Every body in my class knew his reg no but he always put us to shame. grin

He never speaks until spoken to, and most time would ignore you. He always contributed 50,000 and above for class hang out under the name of an anonymous and would never attend the party. Girls in my class hates him, because they can't have him.

most of us believed he is an undercover agent working for the Nigeria government whose aim was to monitors the school administration grin .. He made him self God-like, and was respected by all.
no body has seen or heard from him since our final exam.
" Emeka Benedict Omega" was truly an anonymous.. (UNN 2015 set)
Why do girls hate who dey can't have?
He has almost the same qualities like me but not partaking in class group chat that's extreme
Looks like he has money
If I have money like him my own go worst o

1 Like

Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oya, na, checking his Facebook page will reveal his recent actions. He was quiet in class probably because he had mouth odour. His real life personality and Facebook persona may differ. Let’s watch and see.
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Localemperor: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Veiniously:

Why do girls hate who dey can't have?
He has almost the same qualities like me but not partaking in class group chat that's extreme
Looks like he has money
If I have money like him my own go worst o
lol dude is something else, everything about him is cryptic and sinister.
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Localemperor: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
meobizy:
Oya, na, checking his Facebook page will reveal his recent actions. He was quiet in class probably because he had mouth odour. His real life personality and Facebook persona may differ. Let’s watch and see.
He is not on Facebook grin
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by debbydams(f): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Localemperor:
He is not on Facebook grin
what did u delete embarassed
Re: Have You Been With Someone Without Knowing Anything About Them? Share by Localemperor: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Debby dams:
what did u delete embarassed
i saw your PM, am not using the mail attached to my Nairaland account, so send a mail to

(1) (Reply)

Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? / Dr Dre Ordered To Pay Ex-wife Nicole Young N151M Monthly In Spousal Support / Bbnaija: Cross Break Down In Tears Immediately Saskay Was Evicted(vid)&(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.