Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66908 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Cmanforall: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes, she is been used by some unscrupulous myopic elements to cause chaos in Nigeria, she is unstable just like sea waves, she said 78 people were confirmed dead in her post, later she said , it was 10 people in which she carried 7 corpse to the same army shooting at them, what type of American movie is she Trying to shoot? she isn't straight forward, she is acting a script
Peter P-squared Okoye can answer better
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by viczeni: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
She has some questions to answer truly

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news[/quote]

Y'all saying these are fools. See the youths now paid to right themselves. I just can't believe what am seeing here. Will soldiers kill and leave the bodies there for u to have an evidence? Think of it! Haaa,just can't believe this! JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by viczeni: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!

I see conspiracy in these forum, and I decree that y'all will fall and scatter!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kay29000(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Basicend:

She's being used to scatter the country.

Govt said they have disbanded SARS, yet they kept on blocking all major roads, even after curfew order had been given.

I pay my respect to the lost souls and their families, but at this point we don't need any further destruction and disorder in the country.

Any agent / persons that is trying to raise that should be made accountable.

EXACTLY!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by robinsonmfon(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Una still de argue with paid idiots
Una get time
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nollynwa1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
This one na total idiot.. shame on you!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ogalandlord: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's so sad that in this age of technology people see the truth staring at them but they choose to ignore it and alot of nigerians are really suffering from stockholm syndrome...
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by isahsalee: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
So with all the glaring evidence people are still saying there was no shooting? Na wa o

Which family has come out since that day saying they lost a family member?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kay29000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Farki:

She didn't lie, how do you lie on a live broadcast?

Did you see the 15 dead people in the live broadcast?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by dondavad: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
My question is.... Was it only DJ switch that was present at the protest ground?..

The other protesters should come out and say something nau...

But the truth is, it's all shade of wrong to shoot an unarmed protester. Whether it was 78, 15 or 1 person that was shot - the issue should be investigated and the culprits persecuted
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Cherez: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes, she is been used by some unscrupulous myopic elements to cause chaos in Nigeria, she is unstable just like sea waves, she said 78 people were confirmed dead in her post, later she said , it was 10 people in which she carried 7 corpse to the same army shooting at them, what typte of American movie is she Trying to shoot? she isn't straight forward, she is acting a script
I wonder why from day 1 I saw this name on NL it hardly ever makes sense
Funny you
What started the killings of thousands of souls up North?
BH became violent after a Police brutality event which killed their leader
Lagos is not home to many but a transit to many
Many people who died in Lagos even before now took time before their families even knows it may take 1month or more
This pics below is a guy I knew 6yrs ago, works as a driver for one chief like that. Stray bullets got him at Apapa, he died.
His wife and child are in their village and she will never be able to come considering her circumstance which I heard was critical till after 1month or so
Videos showed people shot whom were visited by Sanwolu
Let's even imagine it; can live ammunitions be fired at will at a crowd and some got hit in different parts of their bodies & hospitalised and some won't be hit at to drop them dead?
Think oga, everything shouldn't be politics nor tribe to you

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by toye440: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.
Is there any evidence to prove the brutal killings of shiites?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Cherez: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.
Hahahahhahahaaa
Kai! See People reasoning shaaa
So 2people died and multiple with serious gunshot wounds ain't gross to you?
She reported what she saw and should be prosecuted, right?
Where is Marina who caused the death of many pensioners?
Where is GEJ & Dasuki who mismanaged funds as hundreds died up North?
Where is Buratai & co who claimed they relocated up North to fight BH but was involved in Dasuki gate?
Where's all the Abacha loot of whom PMB said never stole?
Make Una steer clear from repercussions from GOD ooooooo
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Alezy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes, she is been used by some unscrupulous myopic elements to cause chaos in Nigeria, she is unstable just like sea waves, she said 78 people were confirmed dead in her post, later she said , it was 10 people in which she carried 7 corpse to the same army shooting at them, what type of American movie is she Trying to shoot? she isn't straight forward, she is acting a script
I wonder where you people in NL get your news from. I followed her Instagram live that day it happened and she never said 78 people died. Una just dey carry rumor anyhow. At the end of the day, that satalite that he is talking about would surface and we will all know the truth. As una no wan get sense for this NL.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kolade560: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Unik3030:
nobody will touch her,she will only b invited to present evidences of massacre so they can b presented at ICC, because those soldiers shouldn't go unpunished.

so she should present reasonable facts n evidences beyond doubts

how those soldiers kill them n they even allowed them to pack dead bodies for them?
how many were killed n their blood washed by d soldiers b4 dawn?
how families of alleged massacre were unable to come out after days?
how nobody had a phone on d protest ground except her,so since her phone went off others phone can't b used n other questions.

once she can answer this,she will b given a peace award
simple as ABC
nonsense
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Alezy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
wonder where you people in NL get your news from. I followed her Instagram live that day it happened and she never said 78 people died. Una just dey carry rumor anyhow. At the end of the day, that satalite that he is talking about would surface and we will all know the truth. As una no wan get sense for this NL.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Alezy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Racoon:
This man is not even calling for the prosecution of the govt agents seen distributing thugs in Abuja, the soldiers that opened fire on innocent protesters in Lekki, or the other conspirators in this outrageous incident
no they won't understand that the government has an agenda but ofcos its buhari and some idiots here will always support him irrespective of what he does. This is why this country cannot move forward with mentality like this.

Amnesty international that confirmed casses of deaths didn't even ask Switch, they conducted an investigation on their own.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kayjay69(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Here is what I know, if the Lagos state government do not have anything to hide, by now the actual footage as recorded by the CCTVs they claim were never removed should be released to the public.

It has been roughly a week now and no footage. Or did the cameras not record because there were rumours of a backup generator. Unless ofcourse they intend to edit the footage or doctor it. I guess we will wait and observe.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Gobarak: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Since you said it's ONLY 2 people that has been confirmed dead, how will you feel if they are your relatives.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Susily(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!

Everyone on the protest ground should be prosecuted on what grounds?? Is there a law against peaceful assembly? The last time we all checked, the lekki toll gate protest have been peaceful throughout till the reported shooting
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by luvmijeje(f): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Susily:

Everyone on the protest ground should be prosecuted on what grounds?? Is there a law against peaceful assembly? The last time we all checked, the lekki toll gate protest have been peaceful throughout till the reported shooting

5 grounds :

1. Hindering of movement
2. Target Harrasment(They all went there because they all thought Tinubu was the owner)
3. Disorderliness (Clubbing on a public road)
4. Road block
5. Inspiring others to be lawless.

A precedent needs to be set with them.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ibedun: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I think the manipulation is working on you more. Some paid APC zombies here and other social media with many monikers post dumb things and you take that to represent all Yorubas?
Even when you already know these monikers. Same set of people posting things all the time, yet you still take this few people to represent a whole tribe of millions of people.

You are a ffcking idiot. Pacifying lying Igbo cunt! What is wrong with my Yoruba people ? Are you all crazy or sick or what? Given Igbo free reign in every aspect s of our lives despite their open hatred of us.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ajl: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
The Tinubu press boys have started the attack. First Tinubu made a pompous statement about Lekki protesters, and now his boys are out. I bet this stupid journalist does not know that an independent body has analyzed the videos. He is talking about satellite imagery. He can only pronounce the words, he doesn't know what it mean. Go ask the soldiers for the dead bodies.

HumAngle, a digital forensic lab in South Africa has already confirmed that the videos are authentic. http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves-videos-killings-are-genuine
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Ollygold(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
She need to be prosecute and jail for misleading good youth of nigeria
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ajl: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Go ask the soldiers for the dead bodies. Same way they took away bodies of 300 ElZarky Zaky followers and buried in mass grave. Someone committed a crime and you expect him to leave dead bodies. No dead bodies, no crime. The two that died later died from the wound.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ibedun: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mayniaa:

HEARTLESS ANIMAL, WHAT BEFELL THOSE PEOPLE ON THAY DAY, WORSE SHALL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILYg

Let them come out again to protest nonsense, I will assist the police to gun them DOWN!

Next time there would be real 78 dead hoodlums
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ajl: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
So, those bullet shells dropped from the sky or they were fired by the soldiers to scare away some beds flying in the sky. Mad people full everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ajl: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Let them come out again to protest nonsense, I will assist the police to gun them DOWN!

Next time there would be real 78 dead hoodlums

I guess you are all back online now. Your boss has come out from where he was hiding.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by tycomm(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
viczeni:

I see conspiracy in these forum, and I decree that y'all will fall and scatter!

Don't mind them,it's a planned thread,how come everybody is corroborating each other's opinion..
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by babsthegreat: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who be this guy self shocked
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Leo588(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
What will now be the crimes and penalty for the Government denying the facts that no one died?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.