Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66955 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Focktot: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mynd44

Seun

Lalasticlala

Why was my comment removed but not the response to my comment removed

Nigeriabiafra80:

Thanks for the post
Am not an advocate of one bloody Nigeria
Instead of shedding blood off a country let the country shed for us to live

Why are you leaving the biafra guy to incite violence and destruction.

Nigeriabiafra80:
Says a happy slave
Who is protecting his masters company
Black people mentality is awkward

He was not even in support of Endsars just two weeks ago.

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Teejay13(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
I feel this man is just looking for recognition....

Like someone rightly asked, what happened to the politicians who are involved in sponsoring of thuggery in the country?

Why haven't they be aprehended and prosecuted yet?

Imagine a nobody looking for recognition!

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.

Youre an idiot...

So she was supposed to know how many peoplw had died while running helter skelter in the middle of a sporadic shooting by soldiers and helping remove bullets from people's bodies ?

Only 2 people died ? Like they werent entitled to live? And still no one has been questioned about the shooting ...

Youre more of an idiot than the journalist...

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by NaMeAboki: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fake News can be more destructive than bullets

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes, she is been used by some unscrupulous myopic elements to cause chaos in Nigeria, she is unstable just like sea waves, she said 78 people were confirmed dead in her post, later she said , it was 10 people in which she carried 7 corpse to the same army shooting at them, what type of American movie is she Trying to shoot? she isn't straight forward, she is acting a script
did you see the video of the woman whose son was killed?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by MichaelUweh(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Prosecute her, and we burnt you guys down.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
anyone who remained after the curfew was at his own risk. The celebs and influencer had japa. So were they expecting a pat on the back

See monster for Christ sake,and even the curfew got postponed to 9pm,people got fired at by 6:30pm,how do u justify that,

Why was the lights off,

And why would soldier's open fire on its armless citizen all cause of curfew?,

Why were soldiers present at lekki toll alone and not other parts of lagos
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by mascot87(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
So with all the glaring evidence people are still saying there was no shooting? Na wa o

Where is the Genocide? Where is the Massacre? Why fake news to get the polity heated? She must answer all this questions.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
did you see the video of the woman whose son was killed?

They won't see that
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.
mention the name of the 2 people, did the woman whose son was killed part of the 2?

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

Where is the Genocide? Where is the Massacre? Why fake news to get the polity heated? She must answer all this questions.

Murders!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
She has some questions to answer truly

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news
did you watch her live video?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by udemzyudex(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Who is bankrolling you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!
why, are you happy with the state of the nation?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by nograv: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:
Yoruba people are something else. God forbid!!! See how Northerners have manipulated them so quickly against Ibos. From pre-civil war till now, nothing has changed.

The opinion of one Yoruba, doesnt mean the whole population believes what he does..

He is stupid and most posters have said as much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by mascot87(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelUweh:
Prosecute her, and we burnt you guys down.

I swear with my blood, we will bring all you iPod down. You think what you did in Lagos some few days ago will repeat itself? We have learnt our lessons that you are against the progress of SW and you want to burn Lagos down. We will resist you 100%

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by OmoOshodi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Where is his Tv station or radio station?...or his house address?..lets announce it as a palliative location and let us see if e go get mouth to talk next time
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
mention the name of the 2 people, did the woman whose son was killed part of the 2?
even sowoolu confirmed two people,we saw someone die on live IG

God will never forgive you guys
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerians don't read logic and reasoning. they rather read emotions and sentiments.
Even the so called educated ones!

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by wolexy14(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
All dis keyboard heroes....enh I no know y bullets never locate una.....cos of 30k una dey defend nonsense ..........ogun kill all of una dere .........sango strike una down .......if sango miss .....ayelala visit una ........awon oloriburuku
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by mascot87(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Getodrip:

Murders!!!!!!!!

We will bring you people down if you think you can cause problem and destruction in SW
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Why are you feeling threatening about op's suggestions?

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

Engage intelligently instead of shifting from the topic
didn't you see her live video? Didn't you see the woman in london whose son was killed?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by OmoOshodi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

I swear with my blood, we will bring all you iPod down. You think what you did in Lagos some few days ago will repeat itself? We have learnt our lessons that you are against the progress of SW and you want to burn Lagos down. We will resist you 100%
you and who are the we??...na ipob carry oba of lagos staff of office....mumu!!!

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm very disappointed I share same country with some people having low budget memory in their brain.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by melodyogonna(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lucky he posted this on Facebook not Twitter
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Munzy14(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news
U go wail for the remaining part of the year...grin genesis.

difficult time for zombies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Getodrip: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

I knew it,

Its always the north
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by bankylan: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
That 34 slaves liked this shows how many idiots we need to reconfigure. She never mentioned any 78 people being killed. If you have any evidence of her mentioning that figure please share it. She was on Instagram live where she mentioned that 7 people have been killed before her phone died. She made a video later to say that she counted 15 bodies and alleged that the military went with their bodies. There are other video evidences that show that Bonny camp soldiers drove to Lekki Toll. Bullets shells and other evidences abound. Forensic analysis show that the videos of the incident being shared are real. All these Tinubu slaves who take crumbs are many on this platform. All of you will run away from this Lagos soon.

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Blackmiserable(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157301748647133&id=521907132

If I were financially okay, seriously, I'd sue her ass. She should be sued and ripped of all she owns big time.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Map1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
360degreess:
.. You just spoke my mind.
Just because of their hatred towards the govt, they want to destabilize our country but God will put them to shame. They should ask the people of Liberia, Libya, Somalia etc. about war. But I observed one thing about this Buhari's regime, the more evil they plan against him, the more they fail and get exposed.
whose country are you talking about,is this same country that are not in existence?a country whose her budget are base on loan, a country whose her best enjoying citizens are base in foreign land as third class citizens,a country whose her citizens lives like a slave in it,a country you have no access to a good road, education, hospital, health facilities, portable water, employment and many more social amenities I think your sense need to be checked to know what a country is, don't bother to ask me to relocate o, just ask the government to announce who is ready to move out of the shit you call a country and see how many people will remain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.