Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers (51605 Views)

Re-how Soludo Abandoned Police Inspector Who Fell From His Convoy To Die Miserab / We Feel we are no longer needed in APC - Aggrieved Speakership Aspirants / Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by hardbody: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
"It's clear that people do not like an average policeman.
The general condemnation is overwhelming and not encouraging .You attack his wife and children. Those who lived outside the police facilities were traced to their houses and maimed"-
The anonymous police man told Sunday Telegraph

That part where children ,wives and relatives of policemen were attacked really touched me .
O God look at what the actions of some evil policemen especially heartless SARS officials caused.

SARS is police ba? Issorait. Let them keep complaining.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by abimic(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
i blame the president in this, one thing i admire obasanjo for, stability and peace of Nigeria is greater than any individual, and they were meant to achieve it at all COST!. So long banks, prisons, police posts, private homes, public and private properties amongst others are been looted and destroyed, those are hoodlums who disguises as #EndSARS protestors and their plans should be thwarted by any means possible even if it cost the hoodlums their lives. The president is by no means displaying an attitude evident in a former head of state, his unnecessary silence and lack of tactical plan and strategy has caused the populace much more loss than the government can genuinely pay for. Even a weak GEJ would command security forces better than the so called former military dictator. Na for him wife and ordinary defenseless Nigerians e dey get power. nwoke nta!!!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Chizzychinny: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
To be a policeman is not by force. If you can't discharge your duties to standard, biko resign. As bad as Nigeria is, I still know some who will willingly take the job of a policeman..

As for me, if I die and dem mistakenly throw police uniform for my grave, I go wake up, relocate go another grave.
I cannot reach great beyond make dem come dey ask me shey I be police for world ni cos I know say for hell fire, na fire wood dem go take some policemen do..
I no fit laugh again oo .
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Karmaisme(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
boxypane:
Who send una this message?

That is what he does for a living.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Butoneday2(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
You guys feels abandoned ni, you will also feels rejected

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Zenithpeak(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
miko1988:

Oga I really admire your write up, I just want to ask you a simple question,,, let's assume you are in final year and[b] U mistakenly failed one of ur final exam and d lecturer refuse to take bribe[/b] or again, ur loved one unknowingly

I was once a victim of the situation you painted above. I couldn't fulfill the bribe conditions of a particular lecturer which led to extra year. The most pathetic aspect of it is that, many of us affected never failed the course in the first place. The lecturer deducted 5marks accross the board from our mid semester test score and whenever anyone meet up with his bribe condition, the result will be upgraded to your normal score and nothing more.

All these were happening during the holiday. I was of the opinion that I will fulfill the condition upon returning to school the next semester before the result will be officially pasted at the department for all to see. Unfortunately for me, shortly before our resumption, the school management requested that all results be submitted to the faculty immidiately and transfer to exam and record department and the official result must be posted before resumption.

The lecturer was unable to unable to restore our marks due to timelessness.... We suffered the consequences of his pervert and unprofessional act. He was very sorry as he explained why and how the whole thing got irredeemably wrong.

Had it been the lecturer was honest from onset, we wouldn't be a victim of circumstance as that. Finally, the most evil we can do to ourselves as a people is to overlook or support moral decadence in our environment as though, not normal but it doesn't really matter.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by mukshin(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Police job is a very nice job for abroad but here in Nigeria heartless SARS officers has caused Demi's...!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by drololaaof: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
We did not abandon you it is not ALL police that are bad but most officers were after money thereby leading them to misbehave. Now look at the case when police van was used to ferry thugs to attack protesters. The masses will react negatively inspite of the hues and cries some men and officers still go about doing the wrong things. Assaulting ,harassing stop and search. There are many officers that were protected during the crises
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by UnitedFront: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
To be a policeman is not by force. If you can't discharge your duties to standard, biko resign. As bad as Nigeria is, I still know some who will willingly take the job of a policeman..

As for me, if I die and dem mistakenly throw police uniform for my grave, I go wake up, relocate go another grave.
I cannot reach great beyond make dem come dey ask me shey I be police for world ni cos I know say for hell fire, na fire wood dem go take some policemen do..

You didn't make sense considering the fact that police were restrained from using deadly force against the protesters turned murderers and thieves.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by ibuildstuff(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
CamusMidas:

Watched first 10mins, scan through some part and watched the last 1 hour 20minute to the end.
N u still have doubt about the shooting?
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
ibuildstuff:

N u still have doubt about the shooting?
No, but finally concluded that the shooting was not a Massacre as ascribed by DJ Switch and many well many Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Mykelhendriz: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
southniyikaye:

I didn’t read your whole comment... but only the first paragraph is enough to give you a thumb up... kudos to you bro, sense full your head
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by hush15: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/endsars-protest-we-feel-abandoned-police-officers/

If that's the case, they should remain the barracks. The shouldn't come out o.

See the problem? They are turning tables. That's why I don't engage in battles I can't win cos just as what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, what doesn't kill them also makes them stronger.

It is better not to start, than start without finishing cos na finisher get starting. I hope the so youths are able to follow this to a logical conclusion.

They are turning tables, changing the narratives and justifying their horrific acts. Its quite unfortunate.

I pray for wisdom for our youths for the wisdom of God handle this in the best possible way for best results that will only edify him.

God, lead and direct us
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Voiceofthestree: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Incognito403:
Dear police, you have absolutely no blame in this mess.

It's the PEACEFUL PROTESTERS that defied government orders, empowered looters and even went online to spread propaganda. They're the ones responsibile for all this mess.

From runtown to DJ switch, they should all be charged to court for disturbing public peace and inciting anarchy.

I just discovered this rare video of the true story behind the Lekki shooting. It's 100% propaganda.

There were no gunshot injuries. In fact all the people who were carried had no blood stain on them. They probably fainted die to fatigue from over standing or over shouting.

Yet these wicked liars want to set the nation ablaze for their selfish gains. Only God can pay them for their sinister acts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ

You be osuuho that’s another name for advance mumu
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by superlightning: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blackmiserable:

How do you tell people to stop being lawless without some form of enforcements?

You listed a bunch of vice you think the police are guilty of and I still have to ask you, still from what you listed, does it make them brutal or corrupt?

Are we going to throw the baby with the bath water because the Nigerian police have grossly abused their office? Are we going to demand that a branch of government responsible for enforcing law and order be totally done with because the elements are not as effective as we envision? It seems all endsars agitators are mentally deranged

na you get your keypad. keep ranting.

people protesting against police brutality does not mean the police themselves should stop doing what they are constitutionally mandated to do.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Blackmiserable(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
UCMax1:
So they were authorised to tagg any well dressed young man they see moving about as a yahoo boy and force him to part with some money before he will be allowed to go even they don't see any incriminating stuff on him? or were they authorised to move without uniform and unidentified car,and chase any car being driven by a young man? tell me more lies! who in his right senses would stop when being chased by some unidentified armed men....may you relatives experience sars killing if you support their ineptness

Reforming SARS due to their crude investigative approach is reasonable. Ending SARS? Hell no.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by MalaikaEH(f): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nato008:

bro do u see police in the USA shooting with reckless abandonment knowing that there are civilians....everytime, we hear of stray bullet...why

Are you referring to the same USA I know? Try read their news once in a while.

Modified:
Google "Police brutality in United States" and see for yourself.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by infogeneral: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmm!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/endsars-protest-we-feel-abandoned-police-officers/
journalists should ask him how much a suspect's kidney go for, before he continues the pity party!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by holaruc(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2020
NPF must shun all currupt practices and embrace professionalism and sincerity in carrying out their task, or else they'll pay for all their atrocities on innocent and the very country at large,
U can't kill someone's father, brother husband son or daughter and youre expecting your families to live healthy.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by esperon25: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Whether I saw casualties in the video or not does not change the fact that there were casualties. Sanwo-Olu has already verified that.
At least at the bolded, you have admitted that shooters fired shots at the site of the protest.
Case closed.

Incognito403:

@first emboldened, thanks for mentioning that you saw no casualties

@second emboldened, yes I can. They are trained shooters. If they want to kill they know how to aim. If they want to scare they know how to aim.

Stop the baseless assumptions and accept that you were used by feminist daughters of Jezebel!!!

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Incognito403: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2020
esperon25:
Whether I saw casualties in the video or not does not change the fact that there were casualties. Sanwo-Olu has already verified that.
At least at the bolded, you have admitted that shooters fired shots at the site of the protest.
Case closed.

No, the emboldened doesn't imply shooting at the protesters. They could be firing to the air. And that's most likely.

Also, Sanwo-Olu didn't say there were gunshot injuries. He didn't say anything like that.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by OyinO: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Nonsense an ingredients
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by tradepunter: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Watch the video. Are you so wretched you can't afford to watch a YouTube video? Or you're so lazy you can't research for a few hours before talking?

I downloaded the video on my gadget band watched it. There were no gunshot injuries. In fact no blood. Just people who fainted from perhaps stress and fatigue.

Olodo, lazy youth!!! angry

Keep deceiving yourself, imbercile..... Hope the 10k you got paid will be a source of pain to you and your family.... And the evil you support will visit your household 10 folds
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by UCMax1: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Reforming SARS due to their crude investigative approach is reasonable. Ending SARS? Hell no.
Go and reinstate them back to office na...
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by ibuildstuff(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

No, but finally concluded that the shooting was not a Massacre as ascribed by DJ Switch and many well many Nigeria.
Dj switch never called it a massacre. She only said they were shooting at us. The massacre thing only trended on Twitter. And besides why was the army shooting at it's own citizens who were unarmed.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by ibuildstuff(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Watch the video. Are you so wretched you can't afford to watch a YouTube video? Or you're so lazy you can't research for a few hours before talking?

I downloaded the video on my gadget band watched it. There were no gunshot injuries. In fact no blood. Just people who fainted from perhaps stress and fatigue.

Olodo, lazy youth!!! angry

Am asking u again did u watch the video to the end. How can u watch that video n claim there was no gunshots. Are u normal at all.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by ibuildstuff(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

No, the emboldened doesn't imply shooting at the protesters. They could be firing to the air. And that's most likely.

Also, Sanwo-Olu didn't say there were gunshot injuries. He didn't say anything like that.
He did
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Dj switch never called it a massacre. She only said they were shooting at us. The massacre thing only trended on Twitter. And besides why was the army shooting at it's own citizens who were unarmed.
There was sound of local guns there as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.