Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers (51596 Views)

Re-how Soludo Abandoned Police Inspector Who Fell From His Convoy To Die Miserab / We Feel we are no longer needed in APC - Aggrieved Speakership Aspirants / Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Sibetolo: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2020
"You feel abandoned......... The hoodlums knew you have beeen instructed not to shoot anyhow?!!!. I am gumgasted. grin. During the protest and moreso immediately after it ended on the 20/10/20 and looting started, THE POLICE abandoned their duties, you in fact woefully failed the people,, your families, your village yourselves and the entire country.
You were instructed not to shoot anyhow does not mean to abandon maintaining order and does it mean to use it when necessary on arsonist and bandits and miscreants who caused wanton destruction of our common wealth.
You refused to use the tools given you as trust by the people in the ensuing fracas and anarchy to protect the society from the rampaging hoodlums. Now we have innocent people( some on bank loans) who lost all their legal clean hard work to miscreants. You did your silent protest against the ENDSARS campaign which are in fact to better your lots, however since you are as usual myopic with an unbridled sense of entitlement you missed the point and unleashed the bandits on the country. shame on you.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Ferrous(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2020
But, I'm certain that, the negative effect of this ENDSARS protest will supersede its positive side
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by nyiamfrank: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Sirdan247:
Comments like this pis me off. I Don't pray you become a victim of police brutality not wrong accusation where you will have to spend years in prison for no just cause. Where your family member will die from stray bullet nor your child been killed by a trigger happy fellow. Where your uncle will be killed for refusing to give bribe on the highway. Where your wife will be molested. Reason before you comment. Even if you don't have sense, act like you do. Idiot
criminals are easily pissed off when comments don't favour them. na one you be, I see you! illegal activity man
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by airoport: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Police brutality instigated the crisis. Their arrogance and unrepentant attitude fuelled it. Their further brutality (and killings of protesters with the army joining in the slaughter) brought out the beast in every one on the streets. They have been an enemy of law abiding citizens and tool of government. The violent protesters know them. Those who speak well of Nigeria Police are yet to encounter them.
Now, the question is, do they want us to pamper them despite their atrocities? The politicians they serve to the detriment of Nigerians should pamper them. And to think that the peaceful protesters even advocated better pay and conditions of service for them!
Until they start behaving well, carrying out their constitutional duties whilst respecting human rights, they should not expect any respect or consideration from citizens Their haughtiness caused a lot of avoidable deaths, injuries loss of properties,and almost crumbled Nigeria. Save for a FEW, Nigeria Police are very greedy people, male or female. Those who know, know this!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Cooldipoo(m): 3:44am On Oct 28, 2020
Healthquest:

Let it not be am asking too much questions am,m coming to Ibadan to see it and for d lst time for we meet.
Is d plug and play look like dat of a UPS?
WHER U PLUG and ONCE the light shows up, u connect your load to it

Yes it is a plug and play System. I welcome all questions because the more the customer knows the better for them to make informed decision on where to invest their money. I am not in Ibadan, i will only connect you with a business partner but we can discuss everything else WhatsApp call

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo / 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara / INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.